|Steel Grade: |
Q235 Q195 45# 50# 77B 82B
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Tianjin China (Mainland)
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Special Use: |
Free Cutting Steel
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
BV ISO SGS
|Tensile strength: |
|Price term: |
FOB CFR CIF
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing or according to the requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20 days after receiving the deposit or the copy of L/C|
High Carbon Steel Wire for Flexible Duct,Mattress Spring,Brushes And Ropes Production
|Material|| 45#, 50#, 65#, 70#, ,77B, 82B,|
|Standard||DIN 17223, GB4357-2009, DIN EN 10270|
|Weight||According to the customers' requirements|
|Uses||To produce springs, steel wire ropes, brush and other uses|
|Packing|| Coils Packing, spools packing, or according to the customers' requirements|
Tensile strength of steel wire
- Q:Welding wire in car?
- It is actaully the exact same wire as the auto manufacturs use.... just bigger gauge is all. Edit... I see most people don't see it as possible.... well let me ask you this, How different do you think copper wire can be from another copper wire? If you really wanted too you can use speaker wire for power wire.... because at the end of the day wire is wire!
- Q:need help with wiring deck?
- I think you are just better off doing a factory amp bypass and there shuld be a harness you can buy that will hook from the wire behind the factory amp to your deck.
- Q:i replaced my spark plugs wires on a?
- Are the short wires touching any hot parts(exhaust manifolds)?If not, you'll be fine. There is a chance you used the wrong length wire for a few cylinders but as long as shes running fine and the wires don't touch hot parts you should be safe.Crossing the wires to me means running cyl 1 wire to cyl 5, this would cause your engine to misfire and idle really rough.
- Q:electroluminescent wire?
- what do you want to know about electroluminescent wire
- Q:Subaru outback aftermarket wiring?
- There are two wires that you must hook up. One is for continuous power so that the settings are saved, the other is for power to the radio. If you had purchased your equipment from Crutchfield, you would have gotten free installation instructions and a wiring harness that would hook directly to your Subaru wiring - saving you a great deal of time and trouble.
- Q:Craftsman ignition wiring?
- On my sears mower with an electric clutch the switch is wired like this. G terminal is a black wire to ground. B terminal is a red wire to the ammeter. S terminal is a white wire to a safety switch. M terminal has two black wires one to the ignition coil and the other to a safety switch. L teminal is a red wire to the alternator and a red wire to the PTO switch.
- Q:1994 ford ranger O2 sensor wiring?
- I know you're looking for very specific information, but I think you might be better off getting a service manual or at least a wiring diagram of the car. Some info is very VIN specific. This may not be, but it could be. Any answer you get could be unintentionally wrong, an cause you no end of headaches as you get mystery problems after you apply the wrong info. It happens.
- Q:3 black wires, 3 white wires, one red wire light fixture?
- There are three switches that control the light? Remove the cover for those switches and check what color wiring is connected to them. If you have 3 blacks, two could be power to the switches, and the other is line voltage from the panel. The red could be a runner for a 3 pole switch. Whites are neutrals. Trial and error unless you start tracing out wires.
- Q:Does regular speaker wire work under ground?
- Yes but I would purchase some kind of insulation to protect it
- Q:Stereo speaker wire?
- Its not very good wire the CCA stands for copper clad aluminum in other words its not real copper wire its aluminum... You need good copper wire for best results... also Oxygen Free Cooper wire or (OFC) is even better look for copper wire they have it on OKorder...OFC is better because the copper content is higher but most copper wire is still good and has good copper content if its advertized as copper wire...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range