|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
Making spring,mattress,wire rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Model Number: |
Carbon steel wire
|Brand Name: |
making spring, mattress, wire rope
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil Packing,Z2 Packing,Z3 Packing,Spool Packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 days|
2.Main application:making spring,mattress,wire rope.
3.Standard:GB4357,DIN17223,JIS G 3521
High Carbon Spring Steel Wire
Tensile Strength(N/mm² )
- Q:Panasonic car radio wiring help?
- Honest answer is to take it to a audio specialist. finding and wiring a stereo from scratch (termed hardwiring) is a hard job even for the most advanced audio specialist. This is speaking from experience. Most wires are not colour coded and you will need a amp meter to measure the current, voltage, continuity and resistance in order to find out what wire does what. One wrong wire could mean new speakers or in the worst case set fire to your car. I've have done hardwires for over 5 years, and I've seen some real mess, which quite possibly could have been avoided for a few quid but impatience and inexperience has lead to new cables, trim and other pieces which were damaged due to bad installations. Please be careful!! added 9/11/06: (Note To other answeres) Don't use Choc connections or block connectors for wiring stereos as these are open connections with exposed areas of metal if they came into contact with earthed chassis they can cause a short try using bullet style or butt connectors they are more secure and sheilded!
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- 2 Wire Vs 4 Wire Smoke Detector
- Q:question about tension in wires?
- The length of the wire is inconsequential unless you're calculating stretch. The tensile force in the upper wire is simply: Fu = 6 + 10 = 16 kg The tensile force in the lower wire is simply: Fl = 10 kg If you want tensile stress, then you need the wire's cross-sectional area.
- Q:2 Black Wires + 2 Red Wires?
- I got 2 red 2 black and 2 copper wire been trying to get it to work but the switch button keep turning the electric off new wire brown and blue need help
- Q:Sony EXR-10 am/fm/cassette wiring?
- factory radios have extra wires that are not needed with an aftermarket install most of the time (wires that control the dimmer on the radio, speed sensitive volume) you will need three power wires (constant, ignition, and ground), plus your speaker wires use a test light to test your wires, usually at the radio the yellow wire is your constant, the red is your ignition, and black is always ground to find your constant use the test light, it will be hot at all times so that your radio can remember the time, and your settings- next you need your ignition, it is only hot when the key is on or in the accessory position, to tell the radio when to come on- the ground is self explanatory to find which wires go to what speakers all you need is a 9v battery, put the positive end to a wire and test all of the other wires to the negative side and you will hear a crackling noise from a speaker when you have the right combination
- Q:Explanation for insulated wire.?
- The insulation around the wire prevents the flow of current between wires, (shorting out the coil). It has no effect on the magnetic field created by the flow of current in the wires. If you tried uninsulated wire, you wouldn't have much of a field, as the current path would be short, direct from one end of the coil to the other with no 'turns` at all.
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for 02 Hyundai sonata?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Yellow Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Red Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White
- Q:Something that can convert RCA to speaker wire?
- do not use speaker wire for the turntable preamp!! use RCA cables. speaker wire is balanced wire, both conductors are identical. RCA connectorized wire is coaxial, shielded and unbalanced. You need the shielded coaxial unbalanced wire.
- Q:neutral safety wire color?
- The yellow wire on the ignition switch harness goes to the transmission range switch (aka park/neutral safety switch) on the transmission, and then the purple wire on the transmission range switch goes to the starter solenoid.
- Q:97 Cadillac factory radio wire list?
- Constant 12V+Orange Switched 12V+Yellow GroundBlack IlluminationGray DimmerBrown Antenna TriggerPink AntennaRight Rear Front Speakers5 1/4 Dash Left Front (+)Tan Left Front (-)Gray Right Front (+)Light Green Right Front (-)Dark Green Rear Speakers6 x 9 Rear Deck Left Rear (+)Brown Left Rear (-)Yellow Right Rear (+)Dark Blue Right Rear (-)Light Blue
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range