|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
Making spring,mattress,wire rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Model Number: |
Carbon steel wire
|Brand Name: |
making spring, mattress, wire rope
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil Packing,Z2 Packing,Z3 Packing,Spool Packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 days|
2.Main application:making spring,mattress,wire rope.
3.Standard:GB4357,DIN17223,JIS G 3521
High Carbon Spring Steel Wire
Tensile Strength(N/mm² )
- Q:Need help with AC wires!?
- red wire to stat rh and rc. keep jumper in white wire to w/b green wire to g blue wire to y1 if your ac does not come on when called for, put blue wire on y/o. your blue wire is your cooling wire, nowadays we use yellow, but blue is used by old schoolers and retro fits.
- Q:ways to join wires together?
- He has a crimp tool and various lugs that can be crimped. And that is another way to attach two wires, to crimp them together with the proper crimp tool and the proper (whatever it's called). .
- Q:Wiring problem?
- Pull the lens and look at the bulb. If it is a 2 element bulb then it will work, if it is a single element it will not. If it is a 2 element then one of the wires is turn and stop light and the other is tail light. It will use a body ground in that case. On your trailer harness you will have a brown wire, that is tail lights, the turn and stop light (same wire) will be either green or yellow depending on what side of the trailer you are on. The white wire is ground. The turn and stop light will be much brighter than the tail light so just twist the wires together and see which is which. You can hook the white wire to the mounting screw of the light fixture to be sure you have a good ground.
- Q:Speaker Wiring Issue(PLEASE HELP)?
- usually when you install a aftermarket radio you don't need to do any wiring because its a lot easier if you buy a wiring harness and those wire colors would match the wire colors for the radio so that way you don't have to cut any wires
- Q:what do the wire colors mean for a clarion PN-2218i car radio?
- Did yer understand the international soccer cup. became as quickly as stolen out of a shop window, and a canine suggested as ''Pickles'' got here across it below a bush, what do yer think of roughly that then .. seem it up'
- Q:high voltage stranded wire?
- There are many uses for stranded wire, from 5V to 500kV, and the reasons are very different. I am assuming since you say 500kV you mean high voltage transmission conductors? If that is the case the reason mainly is because of the physical strength of the conductor and manufacturing processes. For example a solid aluminum conductor with such large diameter is not realistic. When conductor spans large distances the weight of aluminum itself would tear it apart. Therefore a normal conductor would be something like 336 ACSR. ACSR meaning aluminum conductor steel reinforced. Steel is the inner wire for strength, and the outer wire is many aluminum wires wrapped together for carrying the electricity... Hopefully this was of some help.
- Q:linksys usb and wired router?
- The wired router does not have a wireless capability (no wireless access point) per your description. The USB wireless network interface would connect to a pc and enable the pc to interface with a wireless access point. Since your router has no wireless access point, the USB device has nothing to which it can link. Therefore the answer to your question is NO. Now if you add a wireless access point as a wired device to your router and properly configure it and the USB device you can achieve what you want to do.
- Q:Radio ignition wire burnt out??
- There are two hot radio wires in that ram. One is the hot all the time memory back up wire and the other is the ignition accessory switched wire. If that wire is burnt out ?? you had to have one heck of a short in the radio and a way too big of a fuse in the circuit. That circuit is fused at 3Amps and the back-up uses a 1Amp fuse. If it is the acc. switched wire to the radio that is fried, I would suspect that the audio outputs are shorted. There just is not much else in there to draw that kind of current. A new wire from the radio to the fuse block sure won't fix the problem with out clearing the short first. Any way, it just runs from the radio to the radio fuse.
- Q:where do you connect the wire in screen filters?
- For Earthing to stop static Electricty, connect the wire to the Casing
- Q:injector wiring on 2500 chevy 1994.?
- The injector wiring is easy to find. First remove the air cleaner and filter. Underneath you will see two walnut shaped metal items with two wires going to each of them. This is the injectors. If you wish to remove the wires, simply pinch the tabs together and pull up and the wiring comes loose. Be careful not to let the rubber bridge underneath drop down into the engine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range