Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Wire Gauge:0.40-6.0 mm
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Alloy Or Not:Non-alloy
Special Use:Cold Heading Steel
Model Number:spring steel wire
steel wire tensile strength:According to the customers' requirements.
steel wire torsion number:40 times and more
steel wire surface treatments:phosphating
Executive standard:DIN17223 /GB4359-2009
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Coils Packing,Spools Packing or according to the customers'requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||According to the customers' requirements.|
Spring Steel Wire
Carbon Spring Steel Wire
The steel wire we produce are high quality and widely used for making spring,rope,hose, spring mattress,etc.
High carbon spring steel wire specifications:
4.Packing: Coils packing,Spools packing or according to the customers' requirements.
5.Weight:According to the customers' requirements.
6. 20"container:loading 20-25 Metric Tons.
7.Tensile strength of steel wire performance table
Tensile strength of steel wire
Wire Diameter (mm)
- Q:fan coil motor wiring?
- Need more info. What voltage ? Different colors on wires? White usual indicates common or the neutral. Black is your hot for 120 usuAlly. Hi med And low Are power settings on the fan I don't believe ud have to wire them seperatly. Repost this with more specific info and I'll answer it. I'm an electrician And have a master electrician with me so if u give more info I can help.
- Q:Wiring a Hunter Thermostat?
- Tell us the wires that you have coming out of the wall and what they hooked to on your old thermostat (red wire from wall to R on old tstat). Also we need to know what type of hunter thermostat you have. With this info someone on here, me included, can get you hooked up for free. Good luck...
- Q:can i use elmer glue to hook up wires?
- There are three methods i would use personally, glue is a terrible choice. 1. Easiest - Strip the two tips of the wire, Twist them like he stated and put electrical tape to keep the current inside and wires together. This works but the wires can slip with the slightest pull sometimes. 2. Medium but still easy - Purchase butt connections (least thats whati callem lol) - Basically its this Red/Yellow/ or blue, cylinder about an inch long and just a little thicker then the wire itself. The exterior is a plasitc like substance and the inside is a Metal tube. Strip both ends, stick them in and use a Wire Crimping tool to crimp both ends and i do the center of the connection. This gives you a secure connection with minial work. 3. More difficult - Soddering. You'll need a soddering gun and electrical tape for this and also is the best connection youll get when hooking to wires together. Strip both ends, Twine them together and then you use the soddering gun to bascially drip metal into the twisted wires connecting them forever, unless you cut them.
- Q:2015 Ford Focus radio wiring diagram?
- Q:How do I wire my amp correctly?
- wire okorder.com/... and than wire it to any of the negatives on the amp its all one channel internally so it really doesn't matter which negative u use. than wire the positive to any positive on the amp.
- Q:immersion heater wiring diagram??
- Immersion Heater Thermostat Wiring Diagram
- Q:Electrical question about wiring a ceiling light?
- Undersized connector blocks are a particularly user-friendly situation. As you found out, the offered block replaced into ok for an ordinary connection, yet rubbish for greater complicated wiring. Wickes, Wilkinsons, BQ sell strips of connectors for a pair of quid.15amp blocks would be the appropriate suited style of length for 4 wires.
- Q:2006 chevy avalanche wiring diagram?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Brown Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Gray Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue This is the audio wiring for the avalanche.Best of luck.
- Q:dodge dakota rt signal wire?
- It should be the BLK/ LB wire (although my wiring schematic shows that wire BLK/ GREEN), It will be the only circuit that have a varying voltage between 0-1 volt. Probe the wires with a DVOM and determine which wire has the signal, one wire will supply B+ for the heater, one is heater ground, one is reference supply voltage and one is signal return The signal return is the circuit you need to tap.
- Q:help with bathroom fan wiring?
- Follow Eaglewatcher's instructions and not only will it work, but you will be in compliance with the National Electric Code. When ever a switch is fed with a black and white cable the white Must Be used as the Hot. And it Must Be Permanently Identified as such. Most of us use a sharpie or black tape to do this. NEC Article 200.7(C)(2) Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range