Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Wire Gauge:0.40-6.0 mm
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Alloy Or Not:Non-alloy
Special Use:Cold Heading Steel
Model Number:spring steel wire
steel wire tensile strength:According to the customers' requirements.
steel wire torsion number:40 times and more
steel wire surface treatments:phosphating
Executive standard:DIN17223 /GB4359-2009
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Coils Packing,Spools Packing or according to the customers'requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||According to the customers' requirements.|
Spring Steel Wire
Carbon Spring Steel Wire
The steel wire we produce are high quality and widely used for making spring,rope,hose, spring mattress,etc.
High carbon spring steel wire specifications:
4.Packing: Coils packing,Spools packing or according to the customers' requirements.
5.Weight:According to the customers' requirements.
6. 20"container:loading 20-25 Metric Tons.
7.Tensile strength of steel wire performance table
Tensile strength of steel wire
Wire Diameter (mm)
- Q:Need help with trailer wiring?
- On okorder.com/... also available at your local auto parts store
- Q:1989 Nissan 240sx Radio Wire installation?
- 240sx Antenna
- Q:Dog chewed speaker wire?
- Easy to replace. Just get a new dog. Small breed if it's a tweeter. Beagle sized for mid-range. And of course Lab or larger for that all important Woof-Woofer.
- Q:Help with wiring 3 light ceiling fixture?
- Depending on how your light and switch are wired, there could be a couple of different combinations. If you have more than one set of black and white wires, you have power coming into the box and carrying on to another outlet. I'm going to guess that your switch will only have a single 2-wire connected to it (one black and one white - plus ground). If so, you need to figure out which one of the cables at the light box, is going to your switch. Once you've figured that out, splice the white wire from that cable, to the other two black wires. Splice the other two white wires together. That leaves you with one black wire by itself. Connect your lights to that black wire, and the two whites. If you have something else at your switch, you will need to provide that information before I can give you an answer.
- Q:How do I find the remote wire?
- usually stock decks wont have a remote wire for an aftermarket amp but if you have a power antenna you can use the same wire that turns that on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:do i need a differnt wire?
- If you are installing in-wall wire, look for wire with CL3 or in-wall insulation. The wire is not the issue, but the CL3 means the plastic insulation around the wire is fire-resistant and wont act like a fuse to spread a fire. Many fire codes require this. Some of the Carol brand from Home Depot is CL3 rated or buy a spool of 12 ga from PartsExpress.
- Q:What is the difference between insulated and non-insulated strands wires?
- The only wire I know of that has individually insulated strands, is Litz wire, used in radio frequency applications. If you mean the wire strands include such as a cotton strand, it is probably the core around which the other strands are spun.
- Q:Wiring motion sensor into bathroom light switch?
- Sure is!. You wire it exactly the way the instructions say to. Which is to use the 2 wires on the existing switch. The bare wire on the switch (if present) is the ground and goes to the green. Just like the instructions say. You are apparently letting all those other wires scare you. The motion sensor is nothing more than an automatic switch. It does the same thing the existing switch does, using the exact same wires. Do Not touch any of the existing splices. Look again at the instructions. Take a deep breath and have at. I've been in control cabinets with Hundreds of wires in them. I ignored all but the ones I need to work on. Other wise I would still be there trying to figure it out! (chuckle)
- Q:If i have 16 gauge speaker wire and i double it when wiring speakers will that make it 8 gauge?
- Nope, gauge is determined by the thickness of the wire. Don't be a cheapskate, buy the proper gauge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range