High brightness p12 led display outdoor
1.Full color,use for outdoor
LED Pixel parameter
Lamp ( Red, Green,Blue)
R:G:B/3:6:1, In order to reach the best white balance effect.
Whole LED display Parameter
Best viewing distanse
Video, Text, Graphics, etc
HDTV,NTSC, PAL, S-video, VGA
4096 levels Shades
10Hz – 3000Hz (adjustable)
1000 Watt / m²
Lifetime of LEDs
More than 100,000 Hours
AC220V / 380V+10%
(three items and five lines
Exchange frame speed
Vertical Viewing Angle
Horizontal Viewing Angle
Way of Drive
1/4 scan constant current
To be synchronized with computer monitor
>7500cd / m² ( adjustable )
Requirement of System environment
- 20°C~ 60°C, 10% - 90%RH
For 5 types of line(IBDN), no more than 150 meters; for fiber, no more than 5000 meters.
Stable performance,wide applicability, high brightness, superb performance/price ratio.
1.High brightness enables longer viewing distance and ensures the spectators far from the screen can still enjoy what is shown.
2.Superb performance/price ratio offers you both top notch quality and reasonable price, maximizing the value of your investment.
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- Full-color screen 150-180mm, monochrome will be smaller, 60-90
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- General LED screen to reach more than 20 square meters will use more than two power lines, and then some will use three-phase electricity. At the same time and time-sharing power system with the use, so as not to impact on the power grid. The maximum power can take 80 percent of the capacity to leave a margin of 20 percent. Also pay attention to the choice of cable, and lightning protection measures.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- According to the brightness of the lamp, waterproof level is divided into indoor and outdoor single color, indoor and outdoor full color series;
- Q:What is the difference between an LED display and an LCD monitor?
- Notebook LCD screen commonly used is TFT. TFT (Thin Film Transistor) refers to the thin film transistor, each of the liquid crystal pixels are integrated in the pixel behind the thin film transistor to drive, which can be high speed, high brightness, high contrast display screen information is the best One of the LCD color display devices is now the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops.
- Q:LED display applications are what
- Securities trading, financial information, airport flight dynamic information display, port, station passengers, sports venues information display, road traffic information display, dispatch command center information display.
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- The above-mentioned P4 indicates that the dot pitch is 4mm and P10 indicates that the pixel distance is 10mm. In addition, the best visual distance = point spacing / (0.3 ~ 0.8), for example, the dot pitch 16mm display, the best visual distance on this is 20 to 54 meters, the distance from the station closer to the nearest distance , And will be able to distinguish one of the pixels of the display, grainy stronger, stand far away, the human eye can not tell the details of the details.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- Is the number of units per area LED, pay attention to if the RGB tube is three, then only one
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- see whether the motherboard was burned signs, the general motherboard above the capacitor above the fever and a little black charred situation, the motherboard may be burned the situation. It is recommended to take professional maintenance to detect the next. Under normal circumstances the motherboard is burned fan will not go to the. User self-test under.
- Q:LED outdoor display which part of the composition
- Banking, securities markets, construction markets, auction houses, industrial enterprise management and other public places. With media display, information release, traffic guidance, creative display and other purposes.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- Ie the effective screen is the diagonal size representation. And the aspect ratio of 16: 9 is that we say widescreen, the unit is inches. From this we can calculate the scale factor. (The old TV used in the ratio of 4: 3 also we said the narrow screen)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range