High brightness T8 led tube
A, 18w 85-265v 1800-2000lm
B, 3 years guarantee
C, CE and RoHs
D Isolated LED Driver
Item number: T812022WN
3000-3500K, 4000-5000K, 6000-65000K
Benefits of led tube
1. Solid-state, high shock / vibration resistant
2. No RF interference, No buzzing noise
3. No fluorescent flickering
4. No hazard of mercury or lead entering the environment
5. No danger of broken glass
6. Maintenance free, easy installation
8. Low power consumption, high intensity
Applications of led tube
1. Bus, shuttle, railcar passenger interiors
2. Uninterrupted emergency lighting
3. Focused reading and Task lighting
4. Interior design uses
5. Closet illumination
6. Cove lighting
7. Marine recreation applications
8. Concealed accent lighting
9. Edge lighting
10. Under counter lighting
11. Cubicle, workbench lighting
12. Recreational vehicle interiors
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Now the home decorates is to use LED good or the good of the lamp tube
- Now the home is decorated with LED. LED lamp tube also commonly known as the light tube, daylight lamp tube, its illuminant USES LED as the light body. The traditional fluorescent tube, also known as fluorescent lamp, lamp on both ends of each have a filament, inside the tubes filled with tiny amounts of argon and the thin mercury vapor, tubes coated with phosphor, on the wall between the two filament gas when conducting an ultraviolet, the phosphor emit visible light. Led bulbs have many advantages, such as general lighting, office buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, schools, homes, factories, etc. The lamp tube is a kind of fluorescent lamp (or fluorescent lamp, light tube, fluorescent tube), the diameter is 5/8 inches, about 16mm, belongs to the gas discharge lamp. It USES electricity to activate mercury vapor in argon or neon gas, forming plasma and emitting short wavelengths of ultraviolet light, causing the phosphor to emit visible fluorescence to illuminate. The normal fluorescent tube is made of glass, with a socket at both ends to connect the power source and the fixed fluorescent tube. The fluorescent lamp tube is a gas discharge luminescent light source, according to the pipe size of T12, T10, T8, T6, T5, T4, T3, etc., the current T8, T6, T5 are mainstream. Especially since the T5 fluorescent lamp tube, the technical performance is advanced, the light effect is high, the lighting quality and the effect is excellent and so on the technical characteristic, is replacing the T8 fluorescent lamp tube with the faster speed.
- Q:Brightness, longevity The current led lighting tube is 90-100lm/watt, and the life span is more than 20,000 hours, and the chips and power supply should be paid attention to. We adopt a 3-ampere, long power supply to ensure the quality of the lamp.
- Of course, some of the less known and inferior brand LED lights for one-sided to cater to consumer demand, in driving circuit to make the LED work under the condition of more than rated condition, light efficiency is very high, but the disease also is very obvious, the working life will be very short, light failure is severe, a period of time will be significantly dimmed. Therefore, when choosing a product, pay attention to the mainstream product of big brand, don't pay too much attention to light effect. This is especially true of the hybrid.
- Q:What is the category of LED bulbs, T6, T8 or whatever?
- Each "T" is 1/8 of an inch. An inch is 25.4mm T12 is 38.1 mm in diameter T10 diameter 31.8 mm T8 diameter 25.4 mm T5 diameter 16 mm T4 diameter 12.7 mm T3.5 diameter 11.1 mm T2 diameter 6.4 mm The number behind T is the perimeter of the lamp. For example, T4 is 4 centimeters, and T5 is 5 centimeters. search That is, the number in the back of T is one eighth of the 25.4 millimeters (1 inch), which is the diameter. Originally, only the electric inductance ballast, "halogen powder" the fluorescent lamp.
- Q:What lamps and lanterns are used to save the LED fluorescent lamp
- The advantages of longevity and price; Colors: warm colors, white light, and, Parameter: rated power: 8w-36w Voltage: AC220V Color temperature: 3200, 5500 k, 6500 k, size: 0.6 m - 2.4 m4, features: 1, energy saving high efficient: constant current drive, high power, high brightness, 8 w LED fluorescent lamp of 20 w common fluorescent lamp illumination, 15 w LED fluorescent lamp of 40 w common fluorescent lamp illumination, the same lighting efficiency than traditional fluorescent lamp power saving 80%; Healthy light: no ultraviolet radiation, infrared radiation; No flicker, the light is soft and pure, it has the hand to alleviate visual fatigue and protect the eyes. Long life: unique aluminum alloy cooling design process has been effective in reducing LED light decay, using more than 30,000 hours, which is 10 times the life of traditional fluorescent lamps. Reliable and durable: the shell is made of PC, not easily broken. Easy to use: common commonly used interface, convenience and safety; Application area: It is widely used in shopping malls, underground parking lots, office buildings, offices, schools, factories, light box backlights, buildings and other public places.
- Q:Are LED lights like regular daylight bulbs
- LED is much better than ordinary lamp, won't produce ir/uv, not stroboscopic, is the lamp that shield an eye, for many people is too dazzling, can damage eyes, this is wrong, because the LED luminosity of relatively large, so will feel dazzling, it is like looking at the sun, but a lot of shell have frosted now, won't appear this kind of phenomenon; But ordinary lamp produces ultraviolet light and strobe, unfavorable to close for a long time of study and work, but also have a slight noise, leds will not have this kind of phenomenon. You need to know more about LED or purchased, and baidu HI.
- Q:Can leds be used for a regular fluorescent lamp?
- Ballast. It turns out that the ballast has two wires in and out, and four broken wires, connected by color. For example, the broken head of the red fire connects red. Two connections in other colors.
- Q:How do you make the led lights like fluorescent lamps
- According to your requirements, you need to find a special manufacturer. At present you can only buy an LED light. The voltage depends on how many leds. You can't do it with a battery.
- Q:Is there a greater value in switching from a normal daylight lamp to an LED energy-saving lamp?
- The main consideration is commercial or civilian The use of civilian use is lower than that of commercial electricity Business is more appropriate The details are also calculated according to different scenarios
- Q:How do LED lamp tube install how connection?
- 1: leds are built in, so you don't have to install them directly. 2: the LED tube is an external power source, and the original (electronic or iron core) ballast is removed and replaced by an LED power supply that can be attached to the LED lamp. 3: you also need to pay attention to the LED lamp is double side into electricity or single-ended into electricity, double side into power two ends electricity across the electrodes (note) single-ended into electricity is a head into the electricity but also need to pay attention to is the cathode
- Q:How does barton fluorescent lamp holder replace led lamp tube
- Get rid of the ballast and the regenerator.I hope my answer is useful to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range