Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- The top and wall use alumina hollow ball brick. If it is cubic kiln, the kiln bottom should use heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, burning zone should use alumina hollow ball brick, burning zone seal and kiln car face brick. If it is pit furnace, curved seal should use heavy corundum brick, and furnace wall and top should use alumina hollow ball brick. That depends on what kind of kiln it is. Curved seal and kiln car should use heavy corundum brick. You can add me friends to have further talks.
- Q:Why do magnesium oxide refractory bricks can be made into refractories?
- The substance used in refractories must have the following characteristics and properties: 1, High stability: Anti-oxidation, anti-reduction and thermal decomposition; 2, High melting point of 2800 degree; 3, Low price. The magnesium oxide refractories have all these three characteristics and properties, particularlly in the aspects of melting point and stability .
- Q:Which are roofing fireproofing material?
- (1) Foamed concrete is a kind of fire-proof thermal inuslation matertial featured by good fire resistance and thermal insulation. Besides, it is also characterized by excellent sound proofing, penetration resistance, easy construction, safety and environmental protection without toxin and pollution. (2) Foam glass is featured by light weight, small heat conductivity coefficient and water absorbption, non-inflammability, fire resistance, high strength, no moulding, corrosion resistance, non-toxin and stable physical and chemical properties and thus widely used petroleum, chemical engineering and underground construction. It is also featured by thermal insualtion, heat/cold preservation and sound absorbption and thus can be used for thermal insulation of external wall and roof of civil builduing. Foam glass is featured by stable chemical property, easy to be processed and not easy to deforme, and durable. (3) With slag, basalt and other natural ore as the main raw material, rock wool, mineral wool and its products are made by high temperature melting into fiber, and then processing with binder. It has low thermal conductivity, fire resistance, easy construction and good effects of energy saving and thus is highly cost-effective. (4) With phenolic foam material as main material, phenolic resin plate is made by foaming thermoset phenolic resin. It is featured by light weight, fire resistance, no burning in the air, no smoking, non-toxin, no dropping and non-embrittlement and thus is an ideal thermal insulation material used in HAVC projects. Due to its high obturator formamen rate, low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation, water resistance and water vapor permeability, phenolic foam is an ideal thermal insulation material.
- Q:How to prolong the furnace age of Induction furnace by using fireproof materials?
- magnesia solid materials have thermal endurance and erosion/ performance and its change of temperature is likely to cause cracks. properties of materials (aluminum)
in such case have to be taken into consideration.
- Q:Does refractory belong to metallurgical auxiliary materials?
- Refractory is widely used in industrial circle, such as metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, mechanical manufacturing, silicate and power, and its coonsumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of furnace lining, usually choose carbon-containing refractory. Refractory of various furnace lining are respectively: For the body, it is clay brick; as for the lower part, bosh and middle, it is SiC brick; for furnace bottom, it is carbon brick. Lattice brick is an important refractory product used in air heating furnace and regenerative chamber. Refractory is widely used in metallurgy. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of lining. Central line in tuyere and hearth are high-alumina brick. Refractory consumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. For the bosh and middle, it is SiC brick. In order to improve its thermal storage capacity: The furnace stack is clay brick. It is defined as refractory where the physical and chemical properties allows its use in high temperature environments; The lower furnace body
- Q:Can anyone tell me what material the first rate fire resistant door is?
- Class A fire door materials are mainly steel, wood, steel and wood,and other materials. If there is filling material in a Class A fire door, it is generally the perlite. According to the actual situation in China, the fire doors and windows are divided into class A, class B, class C, whose minimum fire endurances are stipulated, namely class A 1.50h, class B 1.00h, Class C 0.50h. There are fireproof wooden doors and fireproof steel doors. whose main purpose is to achieve fire endurance time. But door closers are required to be installed.
- Q:What advantage and disadvantages it has compared to common fire insulation materials
- Main advantage of A-level fire proof heat retaining plate is A-level non-conbustibility. Now residential areas strictly require the external walls to be high-level fire proof, to be specific, high fire resistance, non combustible. Standards for evaluation varies according to different types, which includes anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, waterproof, anti termites and so on. Disadvantage is the insulation effect is quite ordinary. It will absorb water, get deformed, need some water prevention measures after constrcuting thermal insulating layer for it. Its thermal conductivity far below the benzene plate, and plastic extruded palte, half the thickness of the polyurethane insulation layer can reach heat perservation effectiveness of the benzene plate and extruded plate of the same thickness.
- Q:Which region use more refractory?
- Gongyi of Henan province use more refractories
- Q:What is fire retardant coating mainly used for?
- The functions of refractory coating are as follows: 1. Non-intumescent fire retardant coating is mainly used for the fireproofing of wood, fiber board and other materials, and it is used in the surfaces of wood truss, roof, doors, windows and etc. Second, the intumescent fire retardant coating can be divided into non-toxic intumescent fire retardant coating, expansible fire retardant coating emulsions, solvent-based fire retardant coating. 3. Non-toxic intumescent fire retardant coating can be used to protect cables, polyethylene pipes and insulation board. 4, The expansible fire retardant coating emulsion and solvent-based fire retardant coating can be used for fireproofing of buildings, electricity power, and cables. 5. New fire retardant coating: Transparent fire retardant coating, water-soluble intumescent fire retardant coating, fireproof emulsion paint, polyvinyl acetate emulsion fire retardant paint, water-soluble intumescent fire retardant paint drying at room temperature, fire insulation coating polyolefin fire retardant coating, modified high chloropolyethylene fire retardant paint, chlorinated rubber fire retardant coating, firewall coating, intumescent coatings, wire and cable fire retardant paint, new fire retardant coating, casting fire retardant coating and so on.
- Q:What refractories are used in various parts of the blast furnace.
- Blast furnace from top to bottom has the throat, hearth staves, waist, bosh, hearth and furnace bottom. the specific structure is as follows: The throat is the first to be affected by the impact and abrasion, generally use high-density alumina bricks. the upper and central portion of temperature furnace is only 400 ~ 800 ℃, the area with high alumina bricks and silicate bricks. The lower part of furnace is subject to erosion and dust erosion alkali metal vapor due to high temperatures, it is required in such case to use high quality clay brick,high alumina brick,carborundum brick,corundum brick that is slag resistance and alkali resistance, temperature resustant and wearproof. Furnace bosh temperature reached 1400 ~ 1600 ℃, serverly eroded by slag,vapor, flush. so we use carborundum brick and reaction-bonded silicon carbide brick. Bosh temperature reaching1600 ~ 1650 ℃, using alumina brick, corundum brick or silicon carbide brick. the temperature of Hearth near the upper portion of the outlet zone at 1700 ~ 2000 ℃, use of silicate bricks and corundum castable graphite filler, silicon carbide bricks. In 1450 Silly twitch bottom temperature sealing die of hunger slander bet phoenix astringent preserved Grade ~ 1500 ℃, use of graphite bricks and microporous carbon bricks, now use more corundum brick, corundum mullite brick and synthetic mullite brick. x26lt;P class x3d "share-btn"x26gt;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range