Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- New fire-resistant coating generally consists of base material, dispersion media, flame retardants, fillers, additives (plasticizers, stabilizers, waterproofing agents, moisture, etc.). (1) Base material is the basis of the composition of the coating, and it is the main film-forming substance, playing a decisive role in coating performance . For fire-resistant coating, its base material must be capable of matching with the flame retardant to constitute an organic fireproofing system. The base material commonly employed at home and abroad includes inorganic and organic film-forming material. Inorganic film-forming materials include silicate. Si03, K2 Si03Na2 Si03), silica and phosphate [Al. (HPO.). ] ect. There are a wide range of organic film-forming substance, usually flame retardent organic synthetic resins, such as phenolic resins, halogenated alkyd resins, polyester, halogenated olefin resins (such as vinyl chloride resin), amino resin (melamine resin, urea resin, etc. ), tar-based resins, furan resins, heterocyclic resins (e.g., polyamide-imide, polyimide, etc.), organic elements resins (e.g. silicone resin), rubber (halogenated rubber such as chlorinated natural rubber) and so on. There are numerous latex taking water as solvent. www.hc3600.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Building external wall fireproof thermal insulation material is made by stirring, casting, foam protecting and cutting with industrial by-product gypsum as the main raw material, adding sulphate aluminium cement, fly-ash, polymer additives and other materials. It has excellent properties of respiratory function , air permeability, water impermeability, recycling system data, wind load resistance, shock resistance, thermal insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
- Q:How to use fireclay?
- Actually, fire clay is not strong. Fireclay are all clinkers with no strength, also known as "blade mud". It is used as the filler with a thickness of not more than 3mm. Therefore, it can not be used for thermal insulation inside the furnace. Inner thermal insulation of the civil boiler can use "alumina cement", also known as refractory cement.
- Q:How many kinds of fireproof materials are there in the market?
- rock wool board• inorganic thermal insulation mortar• glass wool board• expanded glass• ceramic foam plate• sand aerated concrete• haydite concrete• foam cement• vitrified micro bubble panel
- Q:How to choose thermal insulation materials for flood heating?
- 1, Select the appropriate floor material suitable for radiant floor heating. The floor radiant heating system mainly transfer heat through the ground concrete and the ground material to the room. Therefore in the heating season the ground material will always be heated during heating season. Therefore, it is better to choose stone materials and compround floor plate insensitive to tenmperature change with good heat dissipation and functions. Currently, wood floor is not suitable for the ground radiant heating system. 2, choose the pipe with anti permeability performance. Plastic floor heating pipe itself has a certain air permeability, if oxygen penetrates in it is prone to oxygen erosion and system's mental device will be eroded, resulting in the risk of leakage. Therefore in order to ensure the reliable operation of the heating system, the selected pipe must have anti oxygen permeation performance, and meet the standard stipulated by the DIN4726 oxygen permeation quantity: and be less than 0.1mg\L.d at 40 C.
- Q:What is the criterion of entry of refractory clay industry?
- Chemical composition of refractory clay is one of the important factors affecting its quality. Al2O3 is the beneficial part of refractory clay, and it mainly exists in aluminum hydroxide minerals (diaspore, boehmite, gibbsite), and it also exists in aluminosilicate minerals (kaolinite, illite montmorillonite, etc.). In general, the content of Al2O3 in soft and semi-soft clay is 30% to 45%, the hard clay is 35% to 50%, and high alumina clay 55% to 70%. Fe2O3 mainly exists in hematite, magnetite, goethite and siderite, and is the main harmful component of refractory clay. There is no evident law on the content of Fe2O3. The content in high alumina clay is 0.5% to 2.2%, hard clay is 0.5% to 2.5%, and the soft clay is generally 1.0% to 2.5%. K2O and Na2O are harmful impurities in refractory clay, which mainly exist in illite and mica and other minerals, and the content varies greatly. CaO and MgO, etc., although they are harmful impurities, but the content is generally small.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in metallurgy industry?
- Argon-blowing rod, siliceous dry vibrating materials, desulfurizer, slag-stopping ball, stainless steel thermal insulating agent with high efficiency, dry vibration material, sizing nozzle heat-insulating panel, chrome refractory , refractory carstables for ladles, magnesia carbon refractory, package castable, siliceous drainage agent, tundish block, iron trough, deoxidizer, compound deoxidizer,silicon manganese alloy , stemming, floating plug,slagging agent. The main materials are as follows: recarburizer, covering agent, intermediate frequency furnace burden, mould fluxes, insulation thin slag agent, skimmer repair material, joint sealant.
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Refractory materials should have very high refractoriness, high temperature heat load and resistance to softening, melting; with high volume stability, resistance to high temperature and heat load, volume shrinkage and only uniform expansion; high strength at room temperature and high temperature strength, high load softening temperature, under the joint action of heat load and heavy load, no loss of strength, creep collapse; Electric furnace analysis should have good resistance to thermal shock, resistance to rapid temperature changes, no crack, not flaking; with excellent slag resistance.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the refractory ceramic fiber cloth can endure?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is high temperature resistant and its continous use temperature can be up to 1000℃. It has high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; and it is easy to install.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range