Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What does the function of SiC for refractories?
- Silicon carbide for machine non-metallic materials with high temperature wear characteristics of silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide ceramic cups and other products in a blast furnace ladle brick aluminum silicon carbide as an antioxidant added MgO-C
- Q:What is the principal part of silicious refractory material
- Shenzhen Longgang Jiangyou Hua Boiler Accessories Co., Ltd. is specialized in refractory cement, refractory mortar, refractory clay, refractory aggregate and perlite. And other refractory | thermal insulation material, it has cooperated projects in Shenzhen, Huizhou, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhuhai and other sites. For more information you can find our website on Baidu.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:I wanna ask what are the acidic refractories?
- You can look at these: (1) silica brick with stronge acidity, unshaped silicious refractory, quartz glass and fused silica combined products; (2) semi-silica refractory with moderate acidity and pyrophyllite refractory; (3) clay-based refractory with weak acidity. I hope it is useful!
- Q:What's the poured refractory material?
- According to its category, raw material of basic refractory: Mainly magnesite (magnesia), dolomite, lime, olivine, serpentine, high alumina material (sometimes neutral); main neutral raw material: chromite, graphite, silicon carbide (artificial).
- Q:What kinds of fireproof materials does the safe use?
- The fireproof materials of the safe, cement foam. It is often said recently that the safes with cement inside are bad. Actually, it is not like this. Chemical means are taken to make the cement inside safes rise like a leaven dough so as to achieve good insulation. The principle is the cement foam. Fireproof safes with such techniques have good performance in terms of fireproofing and anti-theft. The manufacturing processes of this fireproof safe are highly technical, some safes with poor techniques have problems in quality. Here are some data of the foam cement.
- Q:I want to consult the fire resistant level standards of external wall thermal insulation materials.
- Fire resistant level standards of external wall thermal insulation materials: 1, The thermal insulation material that has A-class combustion performance: Spraying inorganic fiber, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, rock wool, foam cement and perlite obturator, and so on. 2, The thermal insulation material that has B1 level combustion performance: Special processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / special processed polyurethane (PU), phenolic and polystyrene powder. 3, Thermal insulation materials that have level B2 combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- There is no detailed requirement on the thickness of the thin steelwork fireproof coatings in the "Code for application technology of steelwork fireproof coating", and the thickness there refers to a certain thickness which must(at least) have fire resistance for a certain time. The thickness of fireproof coatings in engineering generally depends on the manufacturer's test reports. Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
- Q:Does refractory belong to stone, building materials or other?
- It belongs to building materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range