Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What is refractory aggregate?
- Refractory aggregate is fire-resistant product improved with low temperature binder, chemical compound and normal temperature strength.
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
- Q:Who knows how many poured refactory material are there?
- Pouring refractory material can be classified into the followings according to the body density: Heavy (> 2.0g\cm3), medium heavy (1.0-2.0g\cm3), light (0.4-1.0g\cm3); by binding agent: Combination of hydration, chemical binding, condensation, hydration and condensation: Clay, high alumina, silica, magnesia, alumina magnesia, magnesium and chromium, magnesium zirconium, silicon carbide etc.. Clay brick, high alumina brick, bead brick, silica brick, light mullite, alumina hollow spherical brick, oxidation zirconium hollow spherical brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia alumina spinel brick, magnesia chrome brick and so on
- Q:What are the requirements of the performances of brasque refractory?
- It is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material whose refractoriness is not lower than 1580 ℃. Refractoriness is the centigrade temperature of refractory cone specimen wiyhout any load resisting high temperatures without melting down But only refractoriness can not fully describe the refractories, 1580 ℃ is not absolute. Refractory is now defined as material of physical and chemical properties allowing to be used in high temperature environments. Refractory is widely used in industries like metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicates, power, etc., which is mostly used in the metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% to 60% of total output.
- Q:I wanna ask what are the acidic refractories?
- Usually, acidic refractory refers to a kind of refractory which contains a amount of silicon dioxide. There are the following: (1) silica brick with stronge acidity, unshaped silicious refractory, quartz glass and fused silica combined products; (2) semi-silica refractory with moderate acidity and pyrophyllite refractory; (3) clay-based refractory with weak acidity. The main features of the acidic refractories is resistant to the erosion of acidic substances (acidic residue) in high temperature, but is easy to react with alkaline material (basic slag). zirconite fireproofing material and silicon carbide as the special acidic refractories refractories are also in this category.
- Q:Please answer the questions about the packing and transportation requirements of refractory materials.. Requirements for packing of refractory bricks
- First of all, customer requirements, packaging according to customer requirements. According to the packaging packaging tray packaging is divided into 40 yuan / tons, carton 70 yuan / tons, 40 yuan / ton, straw packing bags of 30 yuan / ton.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- Fire endurance of fire windows: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke control in the case of fire. (7) Hardware fittings should be approved supporting products which is detection qualified.
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:What kinds of refractory will be used in kiln of sintering ceramics?
- If it is ordinary ceramic, you can use ordinary clay bricks and high alumina brick, adding calcium silicate board, the insulating brick and cotton fiber.
- Q:Who knows about ranking rules of fireproofing thermal insulation materials for exterior wall?
- You can try the following way to give a brief introduction of the fire rating classification of external wall thermal insulation materials. 1. the building materials are divided into following categories in terms of combustion performance according to the national standard of GB8624-97. A-level： Incombustible building material: materials almost don't burn. B1-level: nonflammable building material: these materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building material: combustible building materials can play a certain role in flame resistance. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden column, timber roof truss and timber beam as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building material: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability. The fire risk is high. 2.The exterior wall thermal insulation materials can be classified according to fire rating. 1). Insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2). The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene board(XPS)/ specially-treated polyurethane(PU), phenolic aldehydegelatine powder polyphenyl granule,etc. 3). Insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane(PU), polyethylene(PE), etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range