Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- Level A: Incombustible building material is a material that does not occur any burning. Level A1: Noncombustible means no open fire. Level A2 It is noncombustible, and should measure smoke to be qualified. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: inflammable building material has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high.
- Q:Who knows the new fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- New fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial: foam concrete building blocks brick. The foam concrete building blocks brick is a new fireproof and thermal insulation material, with distinct advantages compared with the organic insulation material . Foam concrete can be used as wall materials, and it has a good self-insulation properties, so there is no problem of dropping off the outer insulating layer. A small part takes external wall exterior insulation, with mostly anchoring or dry hanging, which are not easy to fall off. Very few uses paste. Since the foam concrete and wall materials are of the same nature and strong adhesive, so it is also not easy to fall off.
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Abrasion resistance of fire resistance material depends on the material group and structural material. The abrasion resistance of dense single crystal materials depends on the hardness of mineral crystal. The higher the hardness, the more resistance the material is to abrasion. non mineral crystals with fine grain material has a high wear resistance. The abrasion resistance of materials is related to bulk density or porosity. Aluminium refractory material can resist a temperature as high as 700~900 degree within the elastic range. The higher the temperature, the lower the resistance. Abrasion resistance will be increased with elastic modulus as temperature increase. In many cases, refractory material will often cause a lot of harm due to mechanical abrasion.
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- Coal is acidic medium, so the matched material should be acidic refractories oriented, like silica bricks. For example, the coking coke oven and carbon furnace made of carbon are in reducing atmosphere, so they use silica bricks which have low price and good high-temperature indicators. If the part has special requirements, you can then consider other refractory on request.
- Q:Does the external wall thermal insulation materials level b1 need the fire barrier zone?
- First, the cotton fire barrier zone "rock wool board" mainly uses water-repelling rock wool board produced by pendulum method as thermal insulation layer materia, and connecting and fixing base wall by binding and nail bonding, it is composed level A non-combustible building energy efficiency thermal insulation system by plastering layer composed by plastering mortar and glass fiber mesh and decorative mortar finishing layer or coating. Rock wool board exterior insulation system, low thermal conductivity, good ventilation, combustion performance advantages of higher levels can be used in new construction, expansion, renovation of residential buildings and public buildings energy-saving exterior wall insulation works, including exterior insulation, fire Barrier non-transparent wall insulation and EPS external thermal insulation system. The introduction of main level A fireproofing EIFS on the present market (The following text is selected from China Building Standard Design and Research Institute " external wall thermal insulation building construction" Standard No. 10J121) Second, the foam concrete fire barrier zone 1. It is very green without the release of irritant and harmful gases; no mineral cotton floats do harm to human skin and the respiratory tract; production of toxic gases is security level (AQ1), there is no harmful gas and waste emissions and less carbon emissions; it exist not duplicate insulation demolition waste to pollute the environment.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Grade A fire resistance steel door, namely steel wooden doors or steel-wooden composite door, including reinforced wooden door, is usually used in indoor. In fact, it is the door with steel bar inside and density board or blockboard outside.
- Q:What is the difference between wear-resistant material and refractory material?
- However, the purity and the requirement are not the same. For example, brown emery is often used in abrasive paper, which doesn't matter. Refractory material uses brown corundum brick. The material used in texture and refractory material of abrasive is different. For example, it is to facilitate their forming and easy sintering. However, some other materials should be added when making brown corundum brick. In general, some top grade materials are used to make abrasive.
- Q:It the Special Fire-Proof Material belonged to ceramics? Is there a national standard of the Special Fire-Proof Material?
- The fiber and reinforcing material of the metal ceramic is also belonged to the Special Fire-Proof Material. ~~~~GB is too much trouble, GB online should ~~~ Lei Bao Refractories for you. The high temperature inorganic coating. 5. The refractory compound. 3. The high melting point oxide. You can search it on the internet according to the classification~~~~ The special refractories can be divided into five categories: 1. metal ceramic
- Q:Is it necessary for the frame of glass fireproof door to be crammed with fire-proof material?
- Close the door , and check if the gap is normal, whether the hole and the door leaf are in the same plane, and whether the door leaf has tendency to fall down. Fire resistance steel door——means that use a cold rolled steel sheet as door frame, door plank and framework, and stuff a door leaf with incombustible material. If it is glass fireproof door, then the door frame should be equipped with fire-proof materials. I know a exclusive shop in Beijing dealing with fireproof doors, called Naecame.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range