|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||On wooden pallets with plastic films cover|
High alumina fire brick,Alumina brick,High aluminum brick
1. High refractoriness.
2. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good corrosion resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
Physical and chemical index:
Fire clay brick
High alumina brick
AL2O3 % (≥)
Fe2O3 % (≤)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, °C (≥)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength ,MPa (≥)
Other sizes according to customer requiremen
High alumina brick is widely used in Blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln, Tunnel kiln,Boiler, Coke oven, Waste incinerators ,Carbon furnace, Glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermotechnical equipment, etc.
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- The difference between the two kinds of high alumina bricks is great. I perennial in Zhengzhou was responsible for the production and sale of colt refractories
- Q:What's the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- The characteristics of glass wool, glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- The refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 tons, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. 3. density insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- Louzhu can use heavy impervious material, it is neither high alumina brick nor mullite, this product can resist seepage and have good compressive strength
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Refractoriness. High alumina brick products are advanced varieties of aluminium silicate refractory products, and their refractoriness increases with the increase of Al2O3 content, generally not less than 1750 - 1790 DEG C. If the content of Al2O3 is more than 95% of corundum brick, the refractoriness can be as high as 1900-2000 degrees.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Super high alumina brick, alumina content of 80% bricks, bulk density of 2.7g/cm3 or more, the factory price of about 1900 yuan
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Silicon carbide (SiC) is made from quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal tar), sawdust (green salt produced when adding green silicon carbide) and other raw materials by smelting with resistance furnace at high temperature. Silicon carbide also rare minerals in nature, Mo sangshi. Silicon carbide, also known as carbon silica. Silicon carbide is the most widely used and the most economical kind of refractory materials in C, N, B and other non oxide refractory materials. It can be called "carborundum sand" or "refractory sand".
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range