|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||On wooden pallets with plastic films cover|
High alumina fire brick,Alumina brick,High aluminum brick
1. High refractoriness.
2. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good corrosion resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
Physical and chemical index:
Fire clay brick
High alumina brick
AL2O3 % (≥)
Fe2O3 % (≤)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, °C (≥)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength ,MPa (≥)
Other sizes according to customer requiremen
High alumina brick is widely used in Blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln, Tunnel kiln,Boiler, Coke oven, Waste incinerators ,Carbon furnace, Glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermotechnical equipment, etc.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- KNMn19Cr2 (patent) high manganese alloy (ZGMn13Cr2MoRe), super high manganese alloy (ZGMn18Cr2MoRe); two: anti-wear chromium cast iron series: such as high, medium and low chromium alloy cast iron (Cr15MOZCu); three: wear resistant alloy steel series: such as, low and high carbon multi metal combined steel (such as ZG40SiMnCrMO and ZG35Cr2MoNiRe); four: ADI (ADI) series; five: all kinds of composite or gradient material and hard alloy materials, nano KN alloy (patent product): such as chromium carbide composite (Cr2C3+Q235), high-energy ion osmosized tungsten carbide materials (WCSP), high toughness of cemented carbide (YK25.6), KN999 nano alloy (Beijing Naimo patent) etc.;
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- It's OK to use corundum bricks and alumina hollow ball bricks to build a furnace,
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- There are many kinds of insulation materials, and the price will fluctuate with the market. Small quantities of inquiry or procurement, then go directly to the local thermal insulation market, a wide variety of prices are basically the market price.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- Low creep and high alumina brick is based on the theory of "three stones". The combination of bauxite and clay as the main raw material, adding kyanite, andalusite and sillimanite, commonly known as the "three stone" control, physicochemical index and size composition, using alumina mullite corundum + + raw materials such as technical scheme. In the production process, first to detect and control indexes of raw materials, crushing, grinding, sieving process, according to the distribution ratio of ingredients, the size and moisture control of mud mixing after to meet the requirements of forming and molding machine, the use of qualified abrasives, blow molding control number, size and flash at the same time, the detection efficiency of semi-finished products and meet the requirements. Production process: high temperature calcination of high-grade alumina, adding small creep rate of high temperature materials, by high-pressure molding and high temperature firing. It has the characteristics of high strength, low creep rate and high use temperature. Widely used in high temperature furnace, hot air furnace hearth lining, brick and so on.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Using bauxite as main raw materials, the introduction of a small amount of ZrO2 (ZrO2 is due to phase transition, between monoclinic and tetragonal type can improve the thermal stability of the products), adding a certain amount of binder and additives, the particle size distribution control mud, forming and sintering of refractory products produced, called anti stripping high alumina brick.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Fire resistance is an important performance index of refractory materials, but it does not represent the highest temperature in actual use of refractory materials. In actual use, refractories also bear certain pressure, therefore, must consider the high strength at high temperature refractory material, which is in high temperature under certain pressure without deformation, such as the NZ-40 refractory refractory degree up to 1730 DEG C, but the maximum temperature is only 1350 degrees celsius.
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- The difference between the two kinds of high alumina bricks is great. I perennial in Zhengzhou was responsible for the production and sale of colt refractories
- Q:Density of high alumina bricks
- High alumina brick by aluminum content is divided into four grades, three grade high alumina bricks content of not less than fifty-five percent, two grade high alumina bricks content of not less than 65, a high aluminum brick content of not less than 75, super high aluminium brick content above 85. As for the high aluminum brick shape, in addition to the standard high alumina brick, high alumina brick and general type, also called special high alumina brick, if the shape is very irregular it is usually called the specific type of high alumina brick, in short, to customized according to the specific use of kiln.
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range