High Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter for Foundry Industry
|Place of Origin:|
PU foam (polyurethane foam)
10 ppi to 60 ppi
Mend structure of crystalloid
Reduce foreign matter
Stable chemical property
Stable purifying efficiency
|polyurethane foam filter:|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet, or as customers' requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the downpayment|
Alumina ceramic foam filter
1.even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter
2.high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression
Alumina ceramic foam filter
The product, adopted good portiforium foam and high purity ceramic , effectively removes non-metal solid mixture from aluminium and aluminium alloy fusant.
even aperture, high porosity, proper sinter, high strength of anti-flexing and anti-compression, effective filtering.
It is widely applied to the aluminium fusant filter equipment of continuous casting, half-continuous casting, gravity casting, and low pressure casting.
Ceramic foam filters are different from aperture specifications from 10 to 45ppi, with different sizes and shapes.
Besides the general specification ,we can offer the product according to the customers requirements.
Form A Ceramic foam filter capability
Tortuous intensity in normal temperature
Pressure resistence intensity
in normal temperature
in high temperature
Form B 25ppi capability of typical pouring of ceramic foam filter
Maximum metal volume of pouring
Optimum volume of pouring
Typical capacity of filtering
- Q:What are the materials that make up the ceramic mold?
- At present, the commercialized porous ceramic membranes are mainly composed of 3 types: flat plate, tubular and multi channel. Flat film is mainly used for small-scale industrial production and laboratory research. The tubular membrane is combined with rice to form a heat exchanger similar to a column tube heat exchanger, which can increase the loading capacity of the membrane, but is gradually withdrawn from industrial application due to its strength problem. The size of the applied ceramic membrane usually adopts a multi channel configuration, that is, a plurality of channels are distributed on a circular cross-section, and the number of general channels is 7, 19 and 37. The main business of the inorganic ceramic membrane preparation technology: using solid particle sintering preparation carrier and microfiltration membrane by sol-gel method in the preparation of ultrafiltration membrane: glass membrane by phase separation method: using special technology (such as chemical vapor deposition, electroless plating, etc.) the preparation of microporous membrane or dense membrane. Its basic theory involves colloid and surface chemistry, material chemistry, solid state ion science, material processing and so on.
- Q:What happens when the pressure on the filter plate is uneven during backwashing?
- The working process of ceramic filter is: suction - drying - unloading - backwash - suction - drying - unloading - backwash...... In circulation, suction, the drying process is to make the slurry liquid by vacuum suction and capillary effect (usually water) through the filter media from the left, the filter cake on the filter medium (the two processes like device, through the pump) scraper discharge, discharge will complete a ceramic filter in the absorption cycle, slurry, drying process, some fine particles may enter the filter medium or stacked on the surface (a lot of pipeline internal filtration medium ceramic filter plate), these small particles will cause blockage of filter media lose permeability so that the filtering effect of variation, in order to reduce the possibility of blockage, ceramic filter will enter the backwash (this process is like a water jet device). Ceramic filter backwash is through the pressure of water, these small particles plug discharge ceramic filter board.
- Q:What are the poor filtration effects of vacuum disc filters?
- The concentration can change the properties of the suspension, because the viscosity is no longer constant when the concentration of the suspension reaches a certain value, and belongs to the properties of non Newtonian fluid. For the suspension of fine particles, the filter cake resistance of low concentration slurry is higher than that of high concentration slurry, so the filter performance can be improved by increasing concentration. If the concentrate concentration is high and the general treatment capacity is high, the running overflow can be used to increase the concentrate content. The concentrate concentration is too high to influence the agitation, and the high productivity can be achieved by adjusting the overflow position.
- Q:Ceramic filter capacity.
- 60 square meters of ceramic filter power 35kW or so, a high degree of automation, each class can complete the operation.
- Q:The ultrasonic wave of ceramic filter is not good. What's going on?
- The earliest filtration was mostly gravity filtration, which was followed by pressure filtration to increase the rate of filtration, followed by vacuum filtration. The drum vacuum filter invented in the early twentieth Century realized the continuous operation of the filter. Since then, various types of continuous filters have appeared. Intermittent operating filters (such as plate and frame press filters) are developed for automatic operation, and the filtration area is becoming larger and larger. In order to obtain the filter residue with low moisture content, the mechanical press filter has been developed.
- Q:Ceramic filter fineness thin mud suction is not what to do more
- With ceramic filter to treat pulp dehydration, the particle size is too large, the particles are easy to precipitate, the particle size is too small, too much mud, then the water content of the filter cake will increase, and the life of the ceramic filter plate will be reduced.
- Q:What is the filtration accuracy of 50nm ceramic membrane?
- It should be noted that due to wear, plugging and so on, the new and different degrees of ceramic film, the pore size will change. Micron scale ceramic membrane filtration accuracy is very good, nano scale aperture range of such a small ceramic film does not know in what way.
- Q:Excuse me, what's the reason that all ceramic filters do not attract ore?
- After the joint cleaning, 0~2 hours of suction effect may be good, 2~4 may drop slightly, 4 hours later will become worse and worse, or even suck. This case should first check the backwash water pressure (instantaneous maximum pressure should not be less than 0.08MPa) is to meet the requirements, should also advance down (to ensure normal and ultrasonic cleaning combined with nitric acid dosage sufficient) and prolong the cleaning time.
- Q:Microporous ceramic filter plate cleaning
- For the use of a long time, the method 1, the effect is still no significant improvement, that is how to plug the ceramic filter plate regeneration? The ceramic filter plate with uneven or non sucking slurry can be removed, and oxalic acid or other acid liquid with certain concentration and certain temperature can be taken together to dredge the microporous of the ceramic filter plate. (do not recommend sulphuric acid)
- Q:The vacuum degree of the ceramic filter is normal and the cake water is large?
- There is a difference between the vacuum display and the actual vacuumThe main speed of the ceramic filter is too fastThe water content of the filter cake is gradually increased within 0~8 hours after the equipment has been continuously turned onThe ceramic filter plate does not meet the aperture range and the opening rate is lowThe ceramic filter plate has a near life and serious blockageCeramic filter cleaning standards (acid, ultrasonic, backwash water)The scraper can not be completely discharged, and the surface of the ceramic plate is coated with a thin filter cakeFailure to manufacture equipment or other causes of failure
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range