1. Rapid-hardening, high strength.
2. High refractoriness, high-temperature service performance.
3. Good resistance to abrasion, high wear resistance.
4. Stable hydrating capacity.
5. Good anti-corrosion performance.
6. High thermal shock stability.
1. Construction of sulfate corrosion resistance and high temperature proof.
2. Used in rush repairs, leakage stopping , resistance to sulfate attack.
3. Ideal binder for refractories such as refractory concrete, refractory castable, ramming mixing, gunning mixing and manmade marble bricks.
4. Used as ceramic adhesive.
5. Used for sealing coating products and refractory mortar.
6. Used in chemical industry, metallurgical industry, building materials.
High Alumina cement Refractory Cement
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical composition %
The mjor mineral
Ordinary high alumina cement
ash to black
High alumina cement
Low calcium high alumina cement
- Q:How to make use of waste refractory materials whose main elements are alumina and mullite?
- Crushing and pressing refractory bricks, or refractory parts . Such as welding positioner tracks use disposable tools.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the requirements of the refractory masonry?？
- Refractory materials actually have two functions. The first one is to improve the refractoriness and the second one is to improve the body plasticity of refractory materials.The higher the aluminum content is, the better refractory it will be. Of course, the content of aluminum in refractory materials can not be impoved only by using kaolin. Such raw materials that contain more aluminum as bauxite chamotte should be used as framework.So the content of aluminum in kaolin does not need to be too high and more than 38% of aluminum is enough. However, the viscosity should be taken into account. It will be better if the viscosity is better as the extra bentonite do not need to be added.The refractoriness that is is above 1400 degree is enough.
- Q:What's the frequently used refractory material?
- What's the frequently used refractory material in the market? It is usually classified into four categories: Common Refractory: silica brick, semi-silica brick, refractory fireclay block, high alumina refractory brick, magnesia brick, etc.
Unshaped Refractory: repairing mass, ramming refractory, refractory castable, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gun-mix refractory, sling refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, stemming, etc.
Special Refractory: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, nonoxide refractories like nitride, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and oxide refractories like calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide and beryllia, etc.
Fireclay Insulating Refractory: diatomite product, asbestos product, insulation board, etc.
- Q:How to distinguish the fire resistant level of construction materials?
- Division of fire resistant level of building material: 1, It can be divided into five levels according to the importance: a, special class: commerative, historic, international and national buildings. b, Class A: high-grade residential architecture and public building. c, class B: middle-grade residential architecture and public building. d, class C: orinary residential architecture and public building. 2, It can be divided into four grades according to fireproof performance: Fire resistance level buildings is divided into four levels. Standard of fire resistant level is based on the combustion performance and fire endurance of main components of the house. 3, It can be divided into 4 levels according to durable life: a, A grade durable life, over 100 years, for important buildings and high-rise buildings. b, second level durable life, from 50 to 100 years, for ordinary buildings. c, third level durable life, from 25 to 50 years, for secondary buildings. D, fourth level durable life, less than15 years , for temporary buildings. I hope my answers will help you.
- Q:How to use fire-resistant soil?
- In fact, the refractory soil is not strong. Refractory soil is clinker, there is no strength, also known as "blade mud", he is used as filling materials, the use of thickness generally not more than 3mm. Therefore, the furnace insulation can not be done.Civil boiler interior insulation, you can use "high aluminum cement", also known as refractory cement on it.
- Q:What is neutral refractory? Can refractory suppliers tell the main components of it?
- The material using Al2O3, clay, bauxite and corundum as the main components is neutral material; the material using MgO and CaO as the main components is basic material; the material using SiO2 as th emain component is acidic material.
- Q:How much modulus is used as refractories material of sodium silicate.
- Storage and use are very convenient, especially for mechanized and the evenly refractory material and the sodium silicatemodulus is generally...2. transportation. The appearance of product is pure white. Instant powdered sodium silicate, also known as instant sodium metasilicate.4 to 3, in powder form, automation. in the range of 3, hydrated sodium silicate
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- There is a market confusion in Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials. The products mainly include Grade-A monomer material like roc wool and ultra-thin insulation board and Grade-A composite material. Many Grade-B materials wraaped with calcium silicate board or foam cement belongs to Grade-A material, such as phenolic aldehyde composite. Some foamed materials with filling also belongs to Grade-A material. However, there are few products with Grade-A qualification. Many manufacturers are working on the margins of the records with Grade-A fireproofing performance examining report. But this situation will not be too long.
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- Coal is acidic medium, so the matched material should be acidic refractories oriented, like silica bricks. For example, the coking coke oven and carbon furnace made of carbon are in reducing atmosphere, so they use silica bricks which have low price and good high-temperature indicators. If the part has special requirements, you can then consider other refractory on request.
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Fireproof wooden door goes through the flame treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range