General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL80 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL80
High Alumina Bricks UAL80 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- The super high alumina brick in high alumina refractory brick has the highest refractoriness, and the corresponding production cost is higher.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- There are many kinds of insulation materials, and the price will fluctuate with the market. Small quantities of inquiry or procurement, then go directly to the local thermal insulation market, a wide variety of prices are basically the market price.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The question is good, these two belong to the high aluminum brick products, when many manufacturers buy, I do not know how to distinguish.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- Generally speaking, the outer surface of the case is usually made of a steel plate of more than 1 millimeters. The thickness and the material of the steel plate are directly related to the rigidity of the case, as well as the capability of sound insulation and anti electromagnetic radiation. The regular manufacturers of the chassis plate thickness not less than 1.3mm, but there are also some small manufacturers with a thickness of only about 1mm steel, we do not need the ruler to the amount, as long as you put him up, the more weight in the same volume of the chassis is better, in addition, we can also use the finger bomb case shell. If you can hear the crisp percussion sound proof of the casing plate is thin and brittle, if you hear is relatively dull and heavy sound that the chassis material must be good, good general steel plate coated with a layer of thin zinc (bright part), so it can withstand high strength, impact resistance, hardness high elasticity. The frame parts of the chassis are made of high quality materials with high hardness. They are bent into angle shapes or strip shapes. We can shake the chassis frame of the case by hand. Good chassis should be relatively stable, and inferior chassis light is easy to shake. When choosing, we should also pay attention to the outer edge of the case and the edge of the inner bracket. Whether the incision is smooth or not, a good case will not appear in the case of rough edges, sharp edges, burrs and so on. While the poor case appears above phenomenon, often appear when installing the blood splattered". Generally speaking, the chassis must go through the corresponding grinding process before leaving the factory. The edge of the flat plate some burr, edges and corners are rounded, the corresponding fold some corner. When you install such a case, you don't worry about cuts, and some rough, poorly built cabinets tend to scratch your hands.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- A series of intermetallic compounds occurring between transition metals in intermetallic compounds. The most important are L sigma sigma phase and ves phase, they are topologically close packed (TcP) phase, they consist of a small atomic radius of a dense layer, which is inlaid with a large atomic radius of atomic structure, this is a highly dense pile. In addition to atomic size factors, their formation is also influenced by the concentration of electrons.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- There are many factors that lead to the damage of refractory brick, can be divided into: the chemical loss (e.g. salt penetration, redox phenomenon), heat loss (burning, thermal shock), mechanical loss (kiln deformation, thrust, brick masonry quality etc.).
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks
- Clay brick is a small building with artificial bulk. Also called sintered brick. Solid clay brick is one of the oldest building materials in the world. It is a building material that is loved by the people.
- Q:What are the lining structures of lime rotary kilns and what are the requirements for refractories?
- The current configuration of domestic calcining active lime rotary kiln refractories are as follows: the discharge end of low cement high alumina castable with 3% steel fiber; the cooling zone and the firing zone: dry magnesia spinel brick with high aluminum brick with high temperature; preheating: high alumina brick; low temperature preheating zone: clay brick light clay brick; feeding end: low cement high alumina castable with 3% steel fiber; in addition, brick size also have the corresponding requirements; dimensional tolerances: dimensional tolerances used in different parts of the requirements are not the same, the general control in 2mm; corner damage: general permit edge damage 40mm and 5mm deep within angle loss in the hot and cold surface is allowed to have only one, three edges and the length of not more than 50mm; there are cracks parallel to the use of surface crack is not allowed, cracks of brick surface are allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range