General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL80 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main raw material with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL80
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL80
High Alumina Bricks UAL80 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of non-ferrous industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- Low creep and high alumina brick is based on the theory of "three stones". The combination of bauxite and clay as the main raw material, adding kyanite, andalusite and sillimanite, commonly known as the "three stone" control, physicochemical index and size composition, using alumina mullite corundum + + raw materials such as technical scheme. In the production process, first to detect and control indexes of raw materials, crushing, grinding, sieving process, according to the distribution ratio of ingredients, the size and moisture control of mud mixing after to meet the requirements of forming and molding machine, the use of qualified abrasives, blow molding control number, size and flash at the same time, the detection efficiency of semi-finished products and meet the requirements. Production process: high temperature calcination of high-grade alumina, adding small creep rate of high temperature materials, by high-pressure molding and high temperature firing. It has the characteristics of high strength, low creep rate and high use temperature. Widely used in high temperature furnace, hot air furnace hearth lining, brick and so on.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- There are many factors that lead to the damage of refractory brick, can be divided into: the chemical loss (e.g. salt penetration, redox phenomenon), heat loss (burning, thermal shock), mechanical loss (kiln deformation, thrust, brick masonry quality etc.).
- Q:High alumina brick 80 with which high aluminum cement?
- Which kind should be chosen should be determined according to the conditions of use, life expectancy and cost control. By the way, the quality of masonry is also very influential.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Top burning type hot blast stoveIt means that the burner is installed on the top of the hot blast furnace of the iron making equipment, and it does not need a special combustion chamber in the vault space. It is also called a non combustion chamber type hot blast stove.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- Aerogels are known to be the lightest solid materials in the world. It is made of nanometer silica aerogel as main material and is compounded by special process. The utility model has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, small density, high strength, green environment protection, waterproof and non inflammable performance. At the same time, with excellent sound insulation and shock absorption performance, it is now widely used in metallurgy, chemical, national defense, aerospace and other fields, is an indispensable high-performance insulation materials.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- A neutral refractory with an alumina content of more than 48%. Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromium sand and other raw materials in the industrial furnace melting at high temperature, forming fluid. Then, compressed air is used to blow or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber shape. After the cotton collector is collected, the cotton is formed into a heat preservation cotton.The high alumina brick is usually made of high alumina clinker with small amount of clay. After grinding, the high alumina brick is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas generation or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What are the high temperature refractory mortars made of?
- Products used in metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical, power industry, industrial thermal furnace, for masonryBuilding clay brick, high alumina brick and corundum brick have the characteristics of full grey seam, good airtightness, high bonding strength, high temperature performance and suitable construction time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range