General Information of High Alumina Brick SK34
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK34
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK34
High Alumina Bricks SK34 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:In 2016, a few of the traditional refractory materials will be able to survive
- The other is in large enterprises and individual has the unique advantage of the small enterprises, with independent technology system, production equipment advanced, there are certain funds set up to deal with risk, timely reform, such enterprises compared to a few years ago the productivity and sales or have declined, but overall is still in the stage of production increased steadily.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Before making bricks, the raw materials are usually tested and tested to see if the aluminum content is up to standard
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- In addition, high alumina micro powder can be used as binding agent, or high alumina micro powder and clay powder are prepared according to a certain proportion, and synthetic mullite is used as bonding agent. With these binders, high alumina bricks without two expansion can be prepared.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina??
- The main component of high purity 99 corundum brick is corundum sand,90 corundum brick is mainly composed of corundum sand and a small amount of Suzhou soil, mullite.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Using bauxite as main raw materials, the introduction of a small amount of ZrO2 (ZrO2 is due to phase transition, between monoclinic and tetragonal type can improve the thermal stability of the products), adding a certain amount of binder and additives, the particle size distribution control mud, forming and sintering of refractory products produced, called anti stripping high alumina brick.
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- The resistance to carburization is not directly related to the bulk density of bricks
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range