General Information of High Alumina Brick SK34
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK34
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK34
High Alumina Bricks SK34 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- Materials defined as physical and chemical properties that allow them to be used in a high temperature environment are called refractory materials. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks and boiler wall adhesion more firm?
- If the condition, the user heat-resistant steel welding grip nails, expansion joints can not be too big.. Also to use high temperature aluminum brick, high temperature resistance, but also to extend its use cycle.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- Aerogels are known to be the lightest solid materials in the world. It is made of nanometer silica aerogel as main material and is compounded by special process. The utility model has the advantages of high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, small density, high strength, green environment protection, waterproof and non inflammable performance. At the same time, with excellent sound insulation and shock absorption performance, it is now widely used in metallurgy, chemical, national defense, aerospace and other fields, is an indispensable high-performance insulation materials.
- Q:In 2016, a few of the traditional refractory materials will be able to survive
- In short, the overall market of refractory enterprises is in a turbulent adjustment process, but the volume is still in place. Elimination is inevitable, as to how many can be eliminated, dare not assert.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- According to the chemical characteristics of refractory raw materials can be divided into acidic refractory materials, such as silica, zircon etc.; neutral refractory raw material, such as corundum, bauxite, mullite (acidic) (acidic), Ge (alkaline) iron and graphite; alkaline refractory materials, such as magnesite, dolomite, magnesium sand calcium sand.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- In the production of high alumina bricks in addition to the entity, there are many different sizes and shapes of different pores, pores can be divided into three categories: one side closed the other side and the outside world is called open pores, closed in the product not communicated with the outside is called closed pores, penetrating through pores called the few products.
- Q:Corundum, high alumina and fireclay refractory difference is what
- In fact, they are not consistent with raw materials, corundum refractories can use white corundum, white corundum, brown corundum corundum material, alumina content of these materials is higher than 90%, while the high aluminum refractory material is bauxite, alumina in 90 to less than 70, and clay raw materials the aluminum content is less than 70..
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- Generally speaking, the outer surface of the case is usually made of a steel plate of more than 1 millimeters. The thickness and the material of the steel plate are directly related to the rigidity of the case, as well as the capability of sound insulation and anti electromagnetic radiation. The regular manufacturers of the chassis plate thickness not less than 1.3mm, but there are also some small manufacturers with a thickness of only about 1mm steel, we do not need the ruler to the amount, as long as you put him up, the more weight in the same volume of the chassis is better, in addition, we can also use the finger bomb case shell. If you can hear the crisp percussion sound proof of the casing plate is thin and brittle, if you hear is relatively dull and heavy sound that the chassis material must be good, good general steel plate coated with a layer of thin zinc (bright part), so it can withstand high strength, impact resistance, hardness high elasticity. The frame parts of the chassis are made of high quality materials with high hardness. They are bent into angle shapes or strip shapes. We can shake the chassis frame of the case by hand. Good chassis should be relatively stable, and inferior chassis light is easy to shake. When choosing, we should also pay attention to the outer edge of the case and the edge of the inner bracket. Whether the incision is smooth or not, a good case will not appear in the case of rough edges, sharp edges, burrs and so on. While the poor case appears above phenomenon, often appear when installing the blood splattered". Generally speaking, the chassis must go through the corresponding grinding process before leaving the factory. The edge of the flat plate some burr, edges and corners are rounded, the corresponding fold some corner. When you install such a case, you don't worry about cuts, and some rough, poorly built cabinets tend to scratch your hands.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Super high alumina brick, alumina content of 80% bricks, bulk density of 2.7g/cm3 or more, the factory price of about 1900 yuan
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range