General Information of High Alumina Brick SK34
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK34
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK34
High Alumina Bricks SK34 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is spalling resistant high alumina brick?
- Spalling resistant high alumina brick is a kind of high alumina brick. Antistripping high alumina brick with high grade bauxite and containing Zr02 synthesis as raw material, according to a certain proportion by high pressure molding system in sintering products, products with anti stripping ability, and have the anti erosion potassium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine and alkali salt, low thermal conductivity and other properties that is the transition zone of cement kiln and decomposition of ideal material with remarkable characteristics, the product is good thermal shock resistance, strong ability to adapt to the environment. It is used in the preheating or decomposing furnace, grate cooler and so on.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What's the difference between a well type annealing furnace and a box type annealing furnace?
- Box annealing furnace application: mainly used for quenching, normalizing, annealing and other conventional heat treatment equipment for steel parts. Features: 1, electric loading, high productivity, heat treatment is especially suitable for small and medium-sized parts, such as 30%, uniform temperature, intelligent digital display meter PID (pictured) automatic temperature control, high precision; 2, electric discharge loading convenient, as good; 3, door and seal the oven body is sealed automatically, without manual seal; 4, equipped with electric interlock protection device, and can prevent the fault accident due to the error. Bell type annealing furnace four bell type annealing furnace bell type annealing furnace is mainly used for annealing sheet metal in natural atmosphere and normalizing treatment of steel parts. 1, special steel, precision alloy large all fiber trolley type resistance furnace, strip, wire bright annealing. 2 、 annealing of special steel casting and forging. 3. Annealing of silicon steel sheet. 4, metal and non metal powder sintering pieces etc..
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:Corundum, high alumina and fireclay refractory difference is what
- Corundum is unknown. The high alumina brick has higher aluminum content than the clay brick, and the temperature resistance is higher than 300 degrees. It is more durable and durable than the clay brick. The production process of high alumina brick is better than that of clay brick. For example, the weight of good clay brick is 3.7kg, and that of high alumina is 4.2kg. Good density. But the price of high aluminum is too high: ordinary clay brick (standard brick example) in 1.1--2.5 yuan / block, high aluminum to 4.5 yuan / block, or even more expensive. The extra high aluminum has reached 5000 tons. Say straight white point is: under the same conditions, clay brick for a period of one year, then the high aluminum for more than three years.
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick is a non metal mineral products can be used in the high temperature of 1550 DEG C under belongs to a class of inorganic, used in high-temperature furnace lining materials as protection kiln, which causes damage, usually have these points.Furnace temperature is not clear, there is no corresponding choice of refractory bricks.Physical impact, abrasion and erosion cause damageChemical factors, especially chemical industry, should be made of refractory bricks, which should be resistant to penetration and erosionIV: products from the factory when the factory did not pass the quality inspection standards
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina refractory brick according to the different content of AL2O3 is divided into grade, grade one and grade two, and grade three high aluminum brick, Zhengzhou Kang Hui refractories factory price in 800-1900 yuan / ton, stable quality, are exported to the domestic and foreign markets.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- According to the size of high aluminum brick is divided into: standard brick, special-shaped brick.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromium sand and other raw materials in the industrial furnace melting at high temperature, forming fluid. Then, compressed air is used to blow or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber shape. After the cotton collector is collected, the cotton is formed into a heat preservation cotton.The high alumina brick is usually made of high alumina clinker with small amount of clay. After grinding, the high alumina brick is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas generation or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range