Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- Turn the motor shaft or vibrating lever by hand. At this point, the motor shall keep the passage
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- Centrifugal cyclone dust cleaner, no longer need to filter system (HEPA), because of the air cleaner in the formation of the cyclone, with dust, debris, hair centrifugal force while rotating them thrown out, and the more heavy swing faster. This leads to the separation of dust, debris, and air.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Release the belt from the pulley of the motor and remove it from the vibration lever
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Since the late 1990s, sales of vacuum cleaners in China have risen at an annual rate of 38%
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Remove the cover of the motor and remove the motor from the frame of the vacuum cleaner. The dust collector will be located under the motor
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- On the use of filter paper as a filter medium filter, use a soft bristle brush to dust on the filter paper, be careful not to brush the dust, filter paper brush bad;
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is a vacuum cleaner motor rotating speed, sucking the air from the suction port of the dust box has a certain vacuum, dust through the brush, take over, handle, hose, the main Straw into dust filter bag dust collecting box, dust is left in the dust filter bag, filtered air through a filter slice into the motor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range