Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:thinking of buying an LG compressor vaccum cleaner, does anyone have reveiws of this product?
- i dont have any idea for this but i will recommend u to go for an eureqa vaccumm clnr its more reliable and provides life time service free with no issues
- Q:Is the one thing that separates us from animals is that we aren't afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- That and we work together to save other species. We can look in a mirror and know that it is us in the mirror. We express emotions. We have created an extremely large civilization spanning the entire Earth. But, what's weird is that animals have sometimes shown every one of these characteristics. So I guess we are all the same... well except for the vacuum. You may be right. :D
- Q:are dirt devil vacuum cleaners evil?
- I'm afraid they are evil, but dust and grime and not vacuuming is more evil so on balance you should keep it and be clean.
- Q:What are everybody's opinions on the Kirby HI/HII/LI/LII vacuum cleaners/carpet shampooers?
- Absolutely love my G3. I've had it for over 20yrs had no problems what so ever. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
- Q:What is a good vacuum?
- Oh boy! This is a good one! I've got a Bissel (Clean revolution). I wanted it for the ease of onboard attachments and also good suction. It's 3 years old, works GREAT when it's clean, but the filters (and they are numerous) are constantly getting clogged with fine dust/dirt. Not to mention dog hair, which I know will be an issue. I've found the 'dragging' you describe can be somewhat remedied by changing the direction you push the vac. The nap of the carpet has something to do with it, though I can't explain the scientifics. ORECK is the BOMB!! They are Awesome when it comes to power, also DYSON (Especially with animals, and you have the convenience of on-board attachments.) The downside to both is they are outrageously priced! Dirt Devil is pretty good too. Try changing the level on it to med. or even high. On my Bissel if it's set too low the beater bar won't even spin...clean/change the filters often, especially with a pup. Best of luck, my friend! (Who'd have ever thought vacuum cleaners would turn in to a MAJOR appliance purchase?)
- Q:New dog preparation question ?
- Puppies will pretty much eat/chew on everything. Any trash should be picked up. Clothes that you don't want torn also off the floor. The more stuff on the floor the more likely you will not be able to see if the puppy goes potty inside, and that's pretty gross.
- Q:does anyone own a refurbished Dyson vacuum cleaner? do they work well or break down within months?
- Hi, okorder.com Many thanks Darran Dyson Customer Service
- Q:What vacuum cleaners perform well and cost around $100?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- commercial vacuum cleaners are usually just bigger and more powerful. i have one that i got at work and i use it at home all the time
- Q:Help with this algebra 2 question PLEASE!!!!?
- For increasing cubic binomials the final formula is as follows: (a + b) ^ 3 = a^3 + 3*a^2*b^a million + 3*a^a million*b^2 + b^3 on your case, a is x and b is -y^5 So (x - y^5)^3 = x^3 + 3*x^2*(-y^5)^a million + 3*x^a million*(-y^5)^2 + (-y^5)^3 Simplified: =x^3 - 3x^2*y^5 + 3x*y^10 - y^15 :D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range