Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Can I remove bugs/larva with my vacuum?
- just clean it out, but your better off doing it with a wet and dry vac, one that you wont keep in the house
- Q:Dyson Vacuum cleaners? Anyone have one and do you LOVE it, or is it just so-so?
- I've had a Dyson for over 4 years now and love it just as much now as I did when I bought it. It isn't a ball model, but it works great for us. It never loses suction as the ads state. The only part I've needed to replace is the filter and that was because I sucked up drywall dust and when I cleaned the filter it turned to sludge. I bought mine as a store floor model and it was 1/2 price (around $250). I highly recommend buying the Dyson. I have seen them cheaper than $400 on OKorder.
- Q:HEPA Air Cleaner and Vacuum?
- Hello, okorder.com
- Q:Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- I have been in the cleaning business for 20 years and have had some experience with vacuum cleaners. I think you could have an excellent vacuum for around $300-$400. (Panasonic, Sanyo, Sharp) After seeing the Rainbow demonstrated, I just don't think they are worth the money. I also don't get how they clean the air. Basically, they are passing the dirty air over some water (not through it). and call this cleaning the air and filtering out the dirt. Check out some of the above vacuums online and save yourself some Christmas money. I just recently bought a Sanitaire SC6600 for our house and we really like it. Paid Approx. $325.00. It is commercial, 2 motor system, tools and stretch hose on board, carpet or hard floors (your can turn the beater brush off and just have air flow). Hope this helps.
- Q:What are some examples of a vacuum that is found around the house?
- turkey baster
- Q:what are some good cheap~ish handheld vacuum cleaners?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Can fleas really escape a vacuum cleaner?
- a eureka i just bought it and it works great but i have found the bagless ones tend to be more of a hassel than the ones with bags because they need to be cleaned out so frequently and have many filters in the and get clogged easily....i hope i helped... *suga-bear*
- Q:how much did the iRobot Roomba cleaners cost?
- Looks okorder.com/... Note they were refurbished, not brand new.
- Q:Can science find a use for the scientific vacuity of intelligent design?
- Maybe mathematics could use it as the inverse of infinity. The could call it inanity.
- Q:To all those guys having problems with their ex's or cheating women, ect....?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range