Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- The replacement of the new belt plug in the vibration rod and the motor pulley.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- In this way, it is possible to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust absorption part with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after the leakage of the leakage device.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Clean the blade and base of the fan with a damp cloth. Check that the blade is damaged by inhalation of solid
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- If there is a problem in the circuit or if the switch is detected, please disconnect the switch and replace it with a special replacement part
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range