Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Is the Legal? The right tools for the Job?
- im a front desk worker and I have done this work for 11 years and in all that time I have NEVER heard of a manager and/or owner asking or telling their housekeepers they had to buy their own vacuums. I do not think it is illegal but not ethical. the last hotel I worked for our housekeepers used orbit vacuum cleaners and those are household vacuum cleaners. our maintenance man cleaned them once a month. they lasted forever.. maybe that hotel needs to do that also.
- Q:Is there a term for phobia of vacuum cleaners?
- Q:Help! Vacuum cleaner bit the dust!?
- I wish I could be of assistance, but I do love the pun. Try Sears Brand Central possible. I really hope you get a Vacuum cleaner that sucks!!! ←← (Pun)
- Q:What happens if I suck up a spider in the vacuum?
- Arachnophobic, and being afraid of spiders is the same thing. What makes this a baseless and irrational fear, is that there is 'no reason' to fear spiders. Yes, brown recluse spiders do exist. Weather you will ever see one is up to debate. Without knowing where you live, I can't indicate that possibility. The recluse is not really a 'speedy' spider, and people have been known to catch them by hand. (just don't try it) Modern vacuum cleaners have a dirt valve(flap) that would likely keep the spider from escaping, and especially while using it. You should take the vacuum outside to empty it though. While emptying, the only way the spider can bite you is if you grab it or trap it in your hand. I wouldn't worry about the spider, and just go ahead and clean the house. And no, you don't swallow spiders in your sleep.
- Q:Does anyone know when Dyson vacuum cleaners will go on sale?
- I bought mine at Lowe's it was not advertised as being on sale, I saved over 100.00. When I went to the front it range up on sale (they are very good, I love mine )
- Q:Do you think its wrong that in the toy store, boys have all the fun stuff, and in the girls section they have?
- My daughters love boy toys. When they get happy meals they always ask for the boy toys. They have just as many dinasaurs as they do dolls. An equal mix is good.
- Q:Why do dogs get so freaked out by vacuum cleaners?
- Dogs have much better hearing than us, they are sensitive to high frequencies which are emitted by vacuum cleaners!
- Q:Can fleas really escape a vacuum cleaner?
- a eureka i just bought it and it works great but i have found the bagless ones tend to be more of a hassel than the ones with bags because they need to be cleaned out so frequently and have many filters in the and get clogged easily....i hope i helped... *suga-bear*
- Q:Which is more powerful, an amp or a volt? By how much?
- vote and amps are very differnent things, so you can't compare them like this. A simple way of discribing them is that Volts = Pressure of the electricity One amp is the amount of current produced by a force of one volt acting through the resistance of one ohm. Ohm is the messure of resistance to electricity by an object.
- Q:High-powered vacuum cleaners?
- That was funny eheheh a star for you :-)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range