Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- I would advise you not to worry on this score. The difference between commercial vacuum cleaners and the domestic machines is that the commercial ones are bigger, have a more powerful motor and are heavier. You need not worry about damaging your carpet by using a commercial cleaner; the dirt will be sucked out more effectively but not that powerfully to spoil the strands. So far as the rest of your house is concerned, a bigger vacuum cleaner will do a better job of cleaning even the nooks and corners. People go for the smaller domestic versions as they are not expensive and consume less electricity. I have a commercial vacuum cleaner and use it both in my home and adjacent office and am delighted with the results.
- Q:How come nobody ever says vacuum cleaners suck? It would actually for once be correct usage of the word.?
- While an open-ended vacuum does, literally, suck, one usually refers to the process, suction, specifically suction power when referring to the machine's action. One might be more specific/scientific refer to force of the vacuum if one were attempt to weigh the merits of various vacuum cleaners, although this is usually done by comparing relative measures of engine horsepower. Usually, of course, a practical demonstration is called for given. As for the negative connotations given to the term in common parlance, there are two possibilities: 1) It is an abbreviated version of the term more euphemistically stated as vacuums excrement. 2) It could refer to a negative memory of an adolescent experiment w/ a machine... The former seems more likely. But, as Fats Waller used to say: One never knows... Do one?
- Q:Which was not a consumer good in the 1920s?
- The Television. It was invented in 1929, but not sold until the Depression and WW2 ended.
- Q:What can anyone tell me about Rainbowsystem Vacuums.?
- without going into a long answer,I will tell you you would be better off getting a Hepa vacuum with washable filters,and a dirt chamber that is removable than spending big money on a vacuum that is over rated and very expensive.
- Q:Is your dog afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- My dog is afraid of the vacuum cleaner, but more afraid of thunderstorms and fire crackers.
- Q:Do Vacuum cleaners get rid of germs?
- a vacuum will suck up things like dust mites and other irritants. but if you are thinking about germs then no. the best defense for germs is basic soap and water. but you are right. who wants to wash their carpet every week. also it isn't good for your carpet unless you live in the south and it is summer. that way it will dry completely in just a few hours. there are a few things that come to mind here. you can use a typical disinfecting spray like lysol. or you can use a damp mop and go over the carpet. that also helps with allergens. over all there really isn't much germs in carpet. sun light kills alot of germs. and if you are truly worried about it. then wood floors are always nice.
- Q:Do vacuum cleaners cause dirt particles to go through the air? Please answer:(?
- HEPA okorder.com
- Q:do you get tired of cheap products being sold in most stores?
- Yes, most stuff made nowadays is cheap, plastic imported junk.
- Q:Mad Vacuum Attack!! My 14 mos old GSD Bear becomes an absolute maniac when I am trying to vacuum the house.?
- I dislike vacuum cleaners intensely too. The noise really gets on my nerves and I would bite it if I could! Shut the dog in a different room, a crate, outdoors, or in the car if not sunny. Arrange to have a high value treat to distract the dog with so he sees the vaccuum cleaner as the start of something nice.
- Q:Which is the deference between pro and con robot vacuum cleaners? Which one do you think is the best to buy?
- in the event that they scouse borrow a Dyson vacuum air purifier...why not? enable me purely plug my new Dyson into my associates power furnish and wallah! vacuuming with a Dyson is the hot borrowing gray Poupon™ out of your associates Bently..yay!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range