Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- The fan impeller of the vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged out of the fan at high speed, and the air in the dust collecting part is continuously added into the fan.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- If there is a problem in the circuit or if the switch is detected, please disconnect the switch and replace it with a special replacement part
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range