Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If you suspect that there is a problem with the motor, you can check the motor brush with an on-off detector or a multimeter
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Re install the vibration lever and adjust the drive belt as necessary
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction motors with fixed suction for cleaning dust by suction. No sweeper suction motor, only the head of the brush motor, cleaning brush clamp mainly by large dust particles and then thrown into the bucket
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- In 2007, China's total output of vacuum cleaner was 43632664 units, an increase of 21.63% compared with the same period of 2006
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- To remove the vibration lever, remove the lower cover and flange and pull the brush out of the housing
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- On the use of filter paper as a filter medium filter, use a soft bristle brush to dust on the filter paper, be careful not to brush the dust, filter paper brush bad;
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- In 1901, British civil engineer booth went to the imperial Concert Hall in Leicester square, London, to show a demonstration of a car dust collector in the United states. The vacuum cleaner uses compressed air to blow dust into the container, which Buss thought was not good because many dust failed to blow into the container.
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This pressure difference is that the vacuum cleaner uses the high speed rotation of the motor to drive the fan blades to rotate so that a partial vacuum is generated inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range