Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:What did people do before vacuum cleaners?
- they would sweep their bare floors and take rugs out about once a year hang them up and beat them clean, a very messy job
- Q:Vacuum advice(Bosch)?
- I recommend that you check the March 2006 issue of Consumer Reports. On page 30 is a full report with ratings on vacuum cleaners. They tested both uprights and canisters, and the Bosch Premium Prestige($800) came out number 2 in the canisters. The Sears Kenmore Progressive($500) came out number one, and had more features for less money. If you want to save even more money, check out the Sears Progressive with Direct Drive. It came it number one in the upright vacuums, and will save you even more money at $300. Good luck!
- Q:What is the best vacuum for WOOD floors?
- marydass...You know, I hate to say this, but have you tried that Swiffer? It doesn't kick out any dust, stuff sticks to the cloth and you shake it out til the job is done or the Swiffer gives up! They are inexpensive considering how long a cloth lasts, and you don't need to haul a vac out when it's time for a cleaning. Good luck - LT
- Q:whats the difference between vacuum cleaners in 1901 and vacuum now?
- Back then some of them ran on gasoline. Click below and you can get the full history of the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Which of the following is a physical separation method and which are chemical changes? Match classsifaction?
- physical separation= air filters in vacuum cleaners, oil filters in cars. chemical separation= catalytic converters in cars and boiling an egg.
- Q:What type of motors are used by vacuum cleaners?
- Most are fractional horsepower electric motors.
- Q:Have a Eureka Whirlwind vacuum, when i use the hose dust shoots from the hole you take the hose from..help?
- dust cup or bag full check the hose for an obstruction
- Q:Which one do you think came first??????
- Well of course it has to be the vacuum cleaner!......Then they simply HAD to then invent the carpet in order for it to have a use!! (lol)
- Q:High-powered vacuum cleaners?
- haha unlucky chucky
- Q:Is it worth it to get an old (circa 1950s) Electrolux vacuum fixed?
- odds are you would have trouble finding the replacement parts...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range