Material: 100% Hemp
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Breathable, Eco-Friendly
Pattern: Raw & Bleached
Fiber Length: 38mm
Introduction of Hemp Fiber:
As we know, hemp is the first plant cultivated for textiles; Hemp is resistant to pests and grows too densely to permit weed growth so it needs no pesticides or herbicides, in fact no chemicals of any kind. It is the strongest natural fiber, naturally antimicrobial and resistant to UV. It is amazingly comfortable, breathable and cool to the touch.
Advantages of 100% Hemp Fiber:
1. Hemp Fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
2. It is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
3. It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics. Therefore , these are very suitable in agricultural commodity bulk packaging.
4. It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks. It is one of the most versatile natural fibers that have been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors. Bulking of yarn results in a reduced breaking tenacity and an increased breaking extensibility when blended as a ternary blend.
5. Advantages of these fiber include good insulating and antistatic properties, as well as having low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain. Other advantages of jute include acoustic insulating properties and manufacture with no skin irritations.
6. Natural Fiber has the ability to be blended with other fibers, both synthetic and natural, and accepts cellulosic dye classes such as natural, basic, vat, sulfur, reactive, and pigment dyes.
- Q:What is the use of hydroxyethyl cellulose thickener?
- Hydroxyethyl cellulose is used as a sizing agent in the textile industry, as an adhesive in electronics and light industries, thickening, emulsification, stabilization, and other additives.
- Q:Polyester is chemical fiber?
- Fiber can be divided into: natural fiber, chemical fiber.Natural fiber is divided into: plant fiber, animal fiber.There are many kinds of plant fiber: cotton, hemp, soybean, and so on.Animal fiber is divided into: wool, rabbit hair, camel hair and so on.Chemical fiber: polyester, nylon, acrylic fiber, polypropylene fiber and so on.Therefore, polyester fiber belongs to chemical fiber, referred to as chemical fiber. Chemical fiber cotton is a commonly known as, as filling material, instead of cotton, breathable good, washable, so called "chemical fiber cotton". The essence is the chemical fiber.
- Q:Is Chiffon the same as polyester?
- Polyester fiber is the component of textile fabric. Chiffon is textile fabric weave. Chiffon fabric, polyester fiber, also has silk. Silk chiffon is better if you're comfortable.
- Q:What's the difference between synthetic fiber and fiber?
- Synthetic fiber and synthetic fiber are chemical fiber, synthetic fiber synthetic fiber by the chemical industry, such as polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon, nylon and so on.Artificial fiber is not synthesized, such as common viscose fiber, Tencel (rayon), artificial cotton and so on.A chemical fiber is a staple or filament of an organic polymer prepared by any of the following methods
- Q:What fabric is the anti pilling fiber?
- When a fabric is made to be rubbed, it is difficult to reach the ends of the fabric and form a nap or a small ball of raised fiber.Applied science, material science and Technology (primary level discipline), high polymer material (two level discipline), fiber (three discipline), special fiber (four discipline)
- Q:What's the difference between Oxford fabric and polyester fiber?
- Oxford cloth, also known as Oxford spinning, namely nylon Oxford, also known as nylon Oxford cloth, or nylon, also known as nylon, nylon, scientific name polyamide.(later synthetic polyester Oxford)Polyester fiber is 100% pure polyester fiber! The scientific name for polyester fiber is polyethylene terephthalate (ethylene terephthalate), referred to as polyester.
- Q:Cotton and polyester blended fabrics are better for warmth and comfort than cotton.
- Choose clothes, see your partial, partial good appearance, choose cotton less polyester more, tend to warm and comfortable, choose cotton more polyester less.
- Q:Which material is expensive, chiffon or polyester?
- Polyester fiber is a fiber, said popular point, is a textile material, is the fabric of raw materials, not fabrics. Therefore, there is no comparison between the two.
- Q:What's the connection between polyester fabric and mercerized cotton?
- Polyester, has excellent textile performance and wearability, wide range of uses, can be pure weaving, can be blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp and other natural fiber and other chemical fiber weaving, made of colorful, fast scratch, easy to wash and dry, wash and wash and wear good performance of wool, imitation cotton, silk, linen fabric. Dacron fabric is suitable for men and women shirts, coats, children's clothing, upholstery fabrics and carpets, etc.. Because the polyester has good elasticity and bulkiness, can also be used as a quilt. In industry, high strength polyester can be used as tire cord, conveyor belt, fire hose, cable, fishing net, etc., and can also be used as electrical insulation material, acid proof filter cloth and paper making blanket. With the production of non textile polyester cloth can be used for indoor decoration, Carpet cloth, industrial cloth, medical floc lining etc..
- Q:Identification of carbon fiber frames
- Carbon fiber frames are mainly made of carbon fibers reinforced with metal or resin wrapped outside. I've seen this before. Some bikes and tennis rackets use carbon fiber reinforced ones that are lighter, but have greater resistance to bending and shearing.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average