Order On-line Tracking
Material: 100% Hemp
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Breathable, Eco-Friendly
Pattern: Raw & Bleached
Fiber Length: 38mm
Introduction of Hemp Fiber:
As we know, hemp is the first plant cultivated for textiles; Hemp is resistant to pests and grows too densely to permit weed growth so it needs no pesticides or herbicides, in fact no chemicals of any kind. It is the strongest natural fiber, naturally antimicrobial and resistant to UV. It is amazingly comfortable, breathable and cool to the touch.
Advantages of 100% Hemp Fiber:
1. Hemp Fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
2. It is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
3. It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics. Therefore , these are very suitable in agricultural commodity bulk packaging.
4. It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks. It is one of the most versatile natural fibers that have been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors. Bulking of yarn results in a reduced breaking tenacity and an increased breaking extensibility when blended as a ternary blend.
5. Advantages of these fiber include good insulating and antistatic properties, as well as having low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain. Other advantages of jute include acoustic insulating properties and manufacture with no skin irritations.
6. Natural Fiber has the ability to be blended with other fibers, both synthetic and natural, and accepts cellulosic dye classes such as natural, basic, vat, sulfur, reactive, and pigment dyes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Main Markets||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||51% - 60%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||30,000-50,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||4|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||High and/or Average|