Material: 100% Hemp
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV, Breathable, Eco-Friendly
Pattern: Raw & Bleached
Fiber Length: 38mm
Introduction of Hemp Fiber:
As we know, hemp is the first plant cultivated for textiles; Hemp is resistant to pests and grows too densely to permit weed growth so it needs no pesticides or herbicides, in fact no chemicals of any kind. It is the strongest natural fiber, naturally antimicrobial and resistant to UV. It is amazingly comfortable, breathable and cool to the touch.
Advantages of 100% Hemp Fiber:
1. Hemp Fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
2. It is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
3. It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabrics. Therefore , these are very suitable in agricultural commodity bulk packaging.
4. It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, net, and sacks. It is one of the most versatile natural fibers that have been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors. Bulking of yarn results in a reduced breaking tenacity and an increased breaking extensibility when blended as a ternary blend.
5. Advantages of these fiber include good insulating and antistatic properties, as well as having low thermal conductivity and a moderate moisture regain. Other advantages of jute include acoustic insulating properties and manufacture with no skin irritations.
6. Natural Fiber has the ability to be blended with other fibers, both synthetic and natural, and accepts cellulosic dye classes such as natural, basic, vat, sulfur, reactive, and pigment dyes.
- Q:How to judge whether it is bamboo fiber?
- Draw out thread, burn no black smoke, only a little white ashes, and poor thread burning more smoke.
- Q:What are fiber tapes?
- Household appliances packaging such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers and other metal and wooden furniture packaging, pad / carton transport, carton packaging, zero items packaging. Double sided tape is more suitable for sticking rubber products.
- Q:What is the raw material of viscose fiber?
- Viscose fiber belongs to regenerated cellulose fiber. It is made from natural cellulose.
- Q:Nitrocellulose (collodium) toxic?
- But not for excessive secretions. Collodion cotton can be used as nitro varnish and paint, such as camphor plasticizer.
- Q:Does chemical fiber belong to polyester fiber?
- Any of various fibers made from natural or synthetic polymers as raw materials and processed by chemical or physical methods. Because of the different sources of polymers used, they can be divided into artificial fibers made from natural high polymer materials and synthetic fibers using synthetic polymers as raw materials. Chemical fiber. Polyester fiber belongs to chemical fiber, not chemical fiber, it belongs to polyester fiber. Polyester fiber belongs to staple fiber.
- Q:What's the difference between a gold tube and a carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.Carbon fiber has many excellent properties, carbon fiber axial strength and high modulus, low density, high performance, no creep, non oxidation under the environment of high temperature resistance, good fatigue resistance, between heat and electrical conductivity between the metal and non metal, smaller thermal expansion coefficient and anisotropy, good corrosion resistance, X Radiability good. Good conductivity, thermal conductivity, good electromagnetic shielding, etc..
- Q:What about polyester fabric ? How about air permeability?
- 100% polyester fabric permeability is very poor, but winter wear (non plateau) is still possible.
- Q:Fiber cotton, doll cotton, sponge difference
- Doll cotton: different specifications of three-dimensional polyester staple fiber by fully carding, so that it can maintain enough elasticity. High degree of bulkiness, light and soft, long set, will not deform.
- Q:What is the designated outer fiber?
- The fiber especially in heat resistance and chemical resistance than that of spandex fiber, so you can consider developing spandex fiber due to physical reasons and is not involved in the application.The company uses DOW's new polymer based on its original original polymer and combines its own yarn making technology into production. The basic patent belongs to DOW corporation.
- Q:Jade LeBron amplification check: what is the meaning of ah granular fiber structure
- Jade LeBron enlarge inspection usually has three kinds of test results: granular column fiber structure, granular and fiber structure, fiber weaving structure. The crystals of jadeite jade are the most granular, granular, fibrous and interwoven structures, which are the most important items for observing the physical composition of jadeite.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average