Order On-line Tracking
Heat Preservation Mortar
Heat preservation mortar is a revolutionary system formulated by gelled material, cement, sand, fly ash, superfine active material and additives for application in exterior wall. It perfectly combines the flexibility of high polymer materials with durability of inorganic materials. It can glue to alkali-resistance gridding cloth, introducing a protection layer.
It meets JG149 — 2003 requirements of exterior wall heat preservation system.
1. It's used in top coating of exterior wall heat preservation system, repairing of cracks in base layer and concrete defects as well.
2. It's used in top coating of heat preservation panel, interior & exterior wall, air-entrained concrete wall, hollow bricks wall and roof.
Features and Benefits
1. Non-toxic, odorless and no pollution.
2. Strong bonding strength, good crack resistance, impact-resistance, anti-aging and water proof ability.
3. Double edged with flexibility and durability, it has a defense system to both cold and heat variations of exterior temperature. It improves pore structure and crack resistance of mortar by compensating shrinkage.
4. Wall with this system can be decorated by using coatings, surface tiles or curtain walls.
5. It reduces hydration heat at early stage and mortar shrinkage. It improves workability, ultimate strength and impermeability.
6. Water spraying and special curing is not necessary after application of it.
Test Data Sheet
Cohesive strength， MPa
Maximum operational time， h
1.5 ～ 4.0
compressive strength / flexural strength
1. Fully stir the mix of adhesive, heat preservation mortar and blending water. 10 minutes after agitation stops, it's ready for use.
2. The process from agitation to use-up shouldn't take more than 2 hours.
3. Do not add water discretionarily during use.
4. Anti-freezing type of heat preservation mortar is preferable when daily average temperature is below 5 degree C.
1. Recommended consumption upon 1 m2 is 1-1.5kg. One ton can cover 1000-800 m2 based on wall flatness.
2. Coating thickness is 3-5 mm at consumption rate of 1-1.5kg/m2.
Package, Storage & Handling
1. It's packed in 30kg/bag.
2. It should be stored in a dry and well ventilated ware house. Avoid damp contamination.
3. Its shelf life is 6 months.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|