glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality decline and attenuation problems,
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- The basic principle is to collect solar radiation can use the greenhouse effect to heat objects and access to heat, such as plastic film, greenhouses, greenhouses and so on. At present, there are two kinds of solar energy collection devices: one is a flat type collector, such as solar water heaters, etc .; the other is a focus collector, such as reflective solar cookers, high temperature solar furnace.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- The basic working principle of flat solar collectors is very simple. Generally speaking, the sun through the transparent cover plate to the surface coated with absorbent layer on the heat absorber, in which most of the solar radiation can be absorbed by the absorber, into heat, and to the fluid channel in the working fluid.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Flat solar water heater advantages: First, particularly suitable for integration with the building requirements. Flat solar water heater because of its structural characteristics of the plane, in the integration of solar energy applications, the shape of flexible structure, the design is not subject to the shape or size of the constraints,
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- resulting in no hot water in the rain and snow weather; and air to hot water works relative It is not affected by the sunshine, theoretically can be used throughout the year.
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the use of hot plate materials are: copper collector plate, copper and aluminum composite collector plate, aluminum collector plate
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- The collector must be provided with proper wind protection, bolted or secure. Other components of the solar thermal water system are affected by the wind may cause damage or affect the normal operation of the system,
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- The installation of the system search should ensure safety and functionality while taking into account the combination with the building.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- There are flat-plate collectors and vacuum tube collectors, as well as medium-high temperature trough collectors in different forms, the installation site requirements are not the same; but generally according to geographical location, towards the basic south.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- In this paper, the use of some technical terms and parameters to cover the flat and heat pipe type solar water heater between the essential differences; unprovoked flat-type solar water heater advantage, malicious belittle and negative heat pump solar water heater.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range