glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector temperature range is divided into: low temperature collector, the temperature collector, high temperature collector.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- The collector and the water tank are separated from each other. The collector can be flexibly installed on the roof, skylight, balcony or wall, and it is not limited by the position and has reached the perfect combination with the high-rise building and the environment.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube according to the type of heat absorber material, can be divided into two categories: one is the glass heat absorber vacuum tube (or all glass vacuum tube), one is the metal heat absorber vacuum tube (or glass - metal vacuum tube). Heat pipe vacuum tube is a metal heat absorber vacuum tube, which consists of heat pipe, heat absorber, glass tube and metal cover and other major components.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- At the same time, due to the temperature of the heat absorber, through the transparent cover and the shell to the environment heat loss, constitute a flat solar collector heat loss.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- The installation of the system search should ensure safety and functionality while taking into account the combination with the building.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- solar collectors can be divided into two types. Condenser collector A condenser is a solar collector that uses a reflector, a lens, or other optics to change the direction of solar radiation entering the lighting port and converge to the heat absorber
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality degradation and attenuation problems, not easy to be found, and the cost is high, superconducting heat pipe.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- Solar collectors are the core components of the solar thermal system. Solar collectors absorb light from solar radiation, generate a lot of heat, provide a steady stream of power, it is like people's "heart", the heart once stopped beating, people Can not live, then the solar collector once damaged, the hot water system will lose their vitality
- Q:What is the solar collector
- different substances and different colors for different wavelengths of light absorption and reflection ability is not the same. Black color absorbs the sun the strongest, so the cotton is generally used dark or black cloth. White sunshine the strongest ability, so the summer shirt is mostly light or white.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- solar collectors is a kind of solar energy can be converted into thermal energy equipment. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices. Because of the different use, the collector and its matching system type is divided into many kinds, the name is also different, such as cooking for the solar cooker, used to generate hot water solar water heater, dry items for the solar dryer, for Melting metal solar furnace, as well as solar houses, solar thermal power plants, solar desalination and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range