glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- the direct use of solar radiant energy, there are basically four ways, namely, solar energy - heat conversion, solar energy - electrical conversion, solar energy - chemical conversion and solar energy - biomass conversion, which solar Light-heat conversion is currently the most mature technology, the most cost-effective, and therefore the most widely used form
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- Flat plate solar collector heat plate is flat shape, hence the name. It consists of transparent cover, heat sink, and jacket composed of four parts. The solar radiation passes through the transparent cover of the collector, is projected on the heat absorbing plate, the heat absorbing plate absorbs and converts it into heat energy, and then the heat is transferred to the heat transfer medium in the heat absorbing plate to raise the temperature Useful energy output.
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector temperature range is divided into: low temperature collector, the temperature collector, high temperature collector.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- The collector must be provided with proper wind protection, bolted or secure. Other components of the solar thermal water system are affected by the wind may cause damage or affect the normal operation of the system,
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Non-concentrating collector The non-concentrating collector is a solar collector that does not change the direction of the solar radiation entering the lighting port and does not concentrate on the heat absorber. According to the collector is tracking the sun classification According to the collector whether to track the sun, solar collectors can be divided into two types. The tracking collector is a solar collector that tracks the sun's motion every day around a single or dual axis rotation.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Set up reliable lightning protection measures. 5) The storage tank base must be located on the load-bearing wall (beam) of the building and reserved for fixing parts. The gap between the embedded part and the base, the application of fine stone concrete filling dense. 6) storage tank application anchor bolts and foundation connection firmly.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Due to the different expansion coefficient of glass and metal seal, this structure of the absorber is currently high cost, short life, reliability is affected.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Good insulation: heat pipe has a one-way heat transfer characteristics, so that hot water at night will not heat down the heat pipe to the surrounding environment.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- There are flat-plate collectors and vacuum tube collectors, as well as medium-high temperature trough collectors in different forms, the installation site requirements are not the same; but generally according to geographical location, towards the basic south.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- The absorption ratio α and the emission ratio ε of the black chromium coating are 0.93-0.97 and 0.07-0.15, respectively, and α / ε is 6 to 13, and has excellent spectral selectivity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range