glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the use of hot plate materials are: copper collector plate, copper and aluminum composite collector plate, aluminum collector plate
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar water heater is a small high-rise residential supporting the design and development. The water tank is placed on the balcony, roof, wall and other places.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube according to the type of heat absorber material, can be divided into two categories: one is the glass heat absorber vacuum tube (or all glass vacuum tube), one is the metal heat absorber vacuum tube (or glass - metal vacuum tube). Heat pipe vacuum tube is a metal heat absorber vacuum tube, which consists of heat pipe, heat absorber, glass tube and metal cover and other major components.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- pipe installation, not in the structure of the beam column, the seismic wall of the dark column, the end of the pier at the tube. Through the roof, the wall should be timely embedded casing, to avoid the waterproof insulation has been done on the roof hole
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Because of the different use, the collector and its matching system type is divided into many kinds, the name is also different, such as cooking for the solar cooker, used to generate hot water solar water heater, dry items for the solar dryer, for Melting metal solar furnace, as well as solar houses, solar thermal power plants, solar desalination and so on.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:Solar collectors and tank water can not cycle what is the reason
- air block, including the pump inside the air, and the pipeline part of the air two cases. The pump has a bleed screw, open the deflated and then screw on it, if the pipeline is air block, the general solar energy is installed during the pre-set the exhaust valve, check the exhaust valve is not blocked.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- However, the current plating black chrome process, the current density (15 ~ 200A / dm2), the solution conductivity is poor, plating will produce a lot of Joule heat, cooling and ventilation need to maintain normal production. In addition, the black chrome plated in the non-copper pieces, you need to pre-copper, and then plating bright nickel, and finally black chrome, the higher production costs.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- The most common solar collectors are non-concentrating flat type collectors. Its heat absorber body is basically flat shape, the area of heat absorption and the lighting area is approximately equal, its structure as shown in Figure (a) is the use of greenhouse effect of non-concentrating type collector. Enriched CO2 in the greenhouse can improve the greenhouse effect. Condenser type collector using the principle of focusing, that is, the use of light reflection and refraction principle, the use of reflectors or refractors to change the direction of the sun, the sun focused on the heat sink in the small area of the heat absorber, increase the unit area Of the radiation intensity, so that the collector to obtain a higher temperature.
- Q:About centralized solar water heater
- passes through the solenoid valve or the collecting system circulating water pump under the control of the control system to run automatically, The hot water in the collector will be transferred to the
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range