HA (High Aluminum)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
HA-ceramic fiber rope
|Packaging Detail:||carton with inner plastic bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15days after receiving advance payment|
Heat Insulation high temperature ceramic fiber textile
ceramic round/square/twisted rope
Heat Insulation Ceramic Fiber Rope
About Ceramic Fiber Rope
Ceramic fiber rope
Ceramic fiber twisted rope
Ceramic fiber square braided rope
Ceramic fiber round braided rope
** Good thermal insulation
** Excellent high temperature strength
** Good electrical insulation properties
** High chemical stability
** Low thermal conductivity
Hightemperature pipe insulation and seal, cable insulationcoating, flexible expansion joint connection,coke oven opening seal
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
Carton with inner plastic bags
Within 15 days after delivery deposit
- Q:What is the difference between cotton fabric and bamboo fiber?
- The longitudinal length of bamboo fiber, bamboo fiber and the single length is less than half a centimeter, sucked into the gas chamber in the fiber and water to "call" effective UV blocking, any stimulation to the skin to prevent the outside, by the Shanghai Research Institute of physical China detection certificate: bamboo fiber penetration of ultraviolet almost zero (only 6/10000), the UV penetration of 2005/10000 cotton, bamboo fiber anti UV ability is 417 times that of cotton, so as to ensure the body from UV damage to produce negative ions, bamboo fiber is a green environmental protection materials from the bamboo practice out, it has natural negative ion generation characteristics.
- Q:What is fiberglass cloth for?
- Glass fiber mesh cloth with alkali resistant fiberglass mesh, varieties are: inner wall insulation glass fiber mesh cloth, mesh cloth, GRC external wall insulation products reinforced mesh cloth, the inner wall insulation alkali glass fiber net is in the alkali or alkali glass fiber mesh cloth as the substrate by coating modified acrylate copolymer and glue a thin mesh is often used in wall renovation and interior wall insulation
- Q:What's the custom code for fiberglass screen? Anybody know, it's urgent!
- Woven fabric of glass roving (Code: 70194000)Woven fabrics of glass fibres of a width not exceeding 30cm (code 70195100)30cm, glass fiber filament woven fabric, 250g, single yarn is less than or equal to 136T (Code: 70195200)Woven fabrics of other glass fibres (Code: 70195900)Fiberglass products not listed (Code: 70199000)
- Q:Is recycled glass recycled high in value? What's the value of it?
- Yes, it can be made into ornaments, such as rabbits, or fruit, and so on
- Q:Is there any glue in the glass cloth?
- Most of the glass fiber used for exterior walls is G silk, and then acrylic.
- The glass was originally solidified by acid lava ejected from the volcano. About 3700 BC ago, the ancient Egyptians had made glass ornaments and simple glass ware, only colored glass, about 1000 BC, China made colorless glass. In twelfth Century ad, commercial glass appeared and began to become industrial materials. In eighteenth Century, optical glass was fabricated in order to meet the needs of developing telescopes. In 1873, Belgium first produced flat glass. In 1906, flat glass was produced in the United states. Since then, with the industrialization and large-scale production of glass, various uses and various properties of glass have come out. In modern times, glass has become an important material in daily life, production and science and technology.
- Q:How about the alkali fiberglass and alkali free fiberglass?
- The uniformity of the quality of the unit area is especially high, so the requirement of yarn is especially highThe alkali continuous glass fiber yarn is mainly used for weaving glass fiber screen, duct cloth and filtrationCloth, cloth and other products, as of electronic cloth requirements for these products, the main production enterprisesIs the crucible enterprises, most of the 200 hole, 400 hole wire drawing bushing, yarn product qualityThe volume ratio is less than that of the tank furnace.
- Q:Mattress, bamboo fiber fabric and short plush fabric, that's always good
- The bamboo fiber fabric is good, durable, comfortable to feel, suitable for use on mattresses, simple atmosphere, short plush fabric, suitable for small objects such as pillows, and easy to clean
- Q:What's the use of glass fiber?
- Glass fiber weaves through the organization, every kind of glass fabric, glass cloth, glass cloth. Both are not afraid not afraid of acid, alkali, filter cloth, it is used as a chemical plant is very ideal. In recent years, many factories have adopted the glass cloth instead of cotton, cloth sack, making bags. This kind of bag rot, moisture anti corrosion, durable, very popular, and also save a lot of cotton. With exquisite patterns of large glass wall, with adhesive to the wall of a stick, elegant appearance, from painting and maintenance, as long as a dirty cloth, the walls immediately become clean.Both glass fiber insulation, and heat insulation material, so it is very good. At present, the majority of China's motor and electric appliance factory has used a large number of glass fiber insulation materials. A 6000 kW turbo generator, wherein the insulating member with glass fiber has reached more than 1800! Due to the use of glass fiber insulation the material, not only improves the performance of the motor, and reduces the volume of the motor, but also reduces the cost of the motor, is really one.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of long-term exposure to fiberglass?
- Glass fiber is also the main component of silica, will make the lungs "calcification", a long time, your lungs will be a problem!From now on, we should pay attention to dust prevention, wearing masks ~!If possible, go to the hospital to wash regularly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range