HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- It is light in quality, good in heat insulation performance, thermal stability and chemical stability, easy to process and convenient in construction. It is neither wear-resisting nor resistant to impact. It cannot resist scouring of high speed air flow and the erosion of slag.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm. Width: 20-900mm(Nickel chromium alloy wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are all reinforced.) Other specifications can be produced according to customers’ requests. Asbestos products have been acknowledged to be harmful to the human body and environment in recent years, and they are prohibited from production and have limited uses in the developed countries.
- Q:Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Generally, silicon carbide ceramics is single-phase, excluded from composite material. But silicon carbide ceramics can become fiber composite material, combined with various fiber (usually with carbon fiber or silicon carbide fiber); or it can make silicon carbide ceramics lamination composite material, combined with other laminated materials.; it can also make silicon carbide composite material, combined with other particles. Therefore, composite material must be a kind of material combined with one or more than one material/elements. Single silicon carbide ceramics is not composite material.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Both of them are inorganic nonmetallic material and silicate. They can be used as structural material focusing on mechanical properties and functional material focusing on characteristics of light, electricity, sound and magnet, etc. Their main difference lies in the operating temperature: the glass wool is less than 300℃, while the ceramic fiber can reach up to 1000℃.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door includes steel fire resistant shutter and infinite machine fireproof fabric. Steel fire resistant shutter is 400-450 yuan/m2 while infinite machine fireproof fabric is about 300 yuan/m2.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket Double needling thread throwing blanket of ceramic fiber Product description: white color, regular size, set fire resistance, heat insulation, thermal insulation in one. Do not contain any binder. Maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure during the long-term use in neutral and oxidizing atmosphere. Temperature resistance is 950-1400℃. Ceramic fiber injection fiber blanket Product description: good chemical stability; good thermal stability; good tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; good sound-absorbing and noise reduction performance. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- It’s briefly taught in chemistry class at middle school that ceramic fiber is a new lightweight refractory with high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and thermal insulation. 1. The manufacturing process of preform body: A. mixing process: weighing and putting in single ceramic raw material in accordance with the formula---stirring well in the blending basin---pumping in the higher place pond---sieving (twice) ---deironing (twice)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range