HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:Aluminium silicate fiber blanket for insulated pipes or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper?
- The stomatal density can know, aluminum silicate fiber blanket rate is much higher than that of aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper, because the aluminum silicate fiber blanket belongs to pure inorganic products, and the pipe wall fits more closely, so the aluminum silicate fiber blanket thermal insulation on the pipeline used in large quantity, because the aluminum silicate ceramic fiber paper with organic ingredients, better insulation aluminum silicate fiber blanket. If you have a large number of pipes to do heat preservation, you can refer to the following fire pipe insulation thickness selection experience table.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.
- Q:Ceramic fiber felt 1050 type practice, according to what?
- At the time of export and product classification, the refractory material belonging to the same species is essentially a product, and one is named from the material component, and the other is from a foreign country
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Specifications of ceramic fiber blanket: 15,000x610/1220x10mm, 14,400x610/1220x12.5mm, 7200x610/1220x20mm, 7200x610/1220x25mm, 5000x610/1220x30mm, 4000x610/1220x40mm, 3000x610/1220x50mm.
- Q:Is the glass fiber needled blanket made of aluminium silicate needle blanket?
- Also known as aluminum silicate ceramic fiber is a new type of temperature thermal insulation materials is the lowest maximum use temperature of 900 DEG C is 1400 DEG C in the refractory ceramic fiber temperature points of several common standard type high purity high aluminium containing zirconium aluminum conical.
- Q:Benzene plate insulation and insulation cotton insulation which effect is good?
- The insulation cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is an efficient insulation material, with light weight, high strength, low oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity and sound insulation and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate blanket?
- Aluminum silicate felt material for ordinary aluminium silicate low density (60-100kg/ cubic) cotton blanket coil form material. Aluminum silicate blanket for blowing or silk generation aluminum silicate density 96/128kg/ cubic) belongs to high density fiber coil form material, compared with the more bigger felt material density, physical properties.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is needed in the following fields: 1. the furnace door sealing and fire door curtain of various thermal insulation industrial furnaces; 2. High temperature flues, air duct linings and expansion joints; 3. Petrochemical equipment, high temperature thermal insulation of vessels and pipelines; 4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. at high temperatures; 5. Thermal shrouds of the automobile engine, heavy oil engine’s exhaust pipe packing, and compound brake friction pads of drag racing cars; 6. Gland packing and liners of pumps transferring high-temperature liquids and gas, compressors and valves; 7. High temperature electrical insulation; 8.pads used for the fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket and spark protection, fire protection sewing products insulation and coverage; 9. Thermal insulation material in aerospace industry and brake friction pads; 10. Thermal insulation and packing of deep freeze refrigeration plants, vessels, and pipelines.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- According to the performance of the heating furnace and the ceramic fiber felt the temperature of the furnace wall heat surface layer can be made of hard ceramic fiber felt products size 00 x 00 x 0 (10) follows the basic properties of MM ceramic fiber blanket: (L) the use of high temperature to l000 degrees. (Tao Xianzhan) the density is below 00Kgm (usually 10kgm), only light, heat resistant lining L - 1. () the heat capacity is only 1 of the light heat resisting lining and the light fireclay brick. (ceramic fiber) at high temperature, volume stability, residual shrinkage is very small, without leaving contraction or expansion joints, construction convenience. () small thermal conductivity. On the hot surface temperature of 00 degrees Celsius (average temperature) guide coefficient of 0.0W (M. K); 00 (the average temperature is 1 DEG C) to O.0W (m.k); 1100 C (average temperature c) to 0.1W (m.k), about lightweight clay brick, 1 light at the 110 heat resistant lining. () sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise of frequency less than 1000Hz, and can also absorb some low-frequency noise (()) with a certain tensile strength. () good chemical stability. () elasticity is good (at room temperature, elasticity%), easy to transport and install. (10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 0 - 0ms airflow erosion.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- mifso-11 Ceramic fiber washer is made by Xinxing Sealing Material Plant via many process like accurate cutting, dotting punch, stamping die, etc. (Part of products would be through another process----bonded by high-pressure binder. All products can be customized in accordance with customers’ size. Specification: Diameter: 10mm--- infinite great. Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range