HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is made through such a process: Put highly purified raw materials like chamotte, alumina powder, silica powder, silica powder and zircon in high temperature industrial furnace, melt them to form fluid, then use compressed air to inject or thread throwing centrifuge throw it into threadiness, finally use cotton condenser to form ceramic fiber cotton. And fiber cotton can be further processed into kinds of products, such as fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope, etc. Ceramic fiber is highly thermal insulated with such advantages as light weight, high strength, antioxidation, low thermal conductivity coefficient, good softness, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity, sound absorption, etc.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price ranges from dozens to hundreds of yuan. It depends on your choice.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Product name of ceramic fiber rope: ceramic fiber packing and ceramic fiber rope(It is divided into ceramic fiber twisted rope, ceramic fiber woven rope, ceramic fiber square braided rope, ceramic fiber circular knitting, ceramic fiber loose rope, ceramic fiber cable rope of three strands, flat ceramic fiber packing, flat ceramic fiber square rope, etc.). Metal wire and glass fiber filament are reinforced. Specification: 6-160mm (other specifications can be customized according to specific situations)
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation.
- Q:What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range