HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The price of steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is 40 yuan. Steel wire asbestos fireproof cloth is made from loose cotton, which is resistant to high temperature, low in thermal conductivity coefficient and unit weight, and good in chemical stability. And it is corrosion-resistant to most chemicals except for hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong base. After being soaked in water, water vapor and oil and becoming dry, its physicochemical property remains the same as before. It contains 16%-20% organic fiber. When it is used in high temperature for the first time, the organic fiber will be burnt down, which will not affect product performance.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- The previous form is ceramic fiber blanket. All kinds of ceramic fiber products are made by drawing, bandaging and processing ceramic fiber cotton. For example, ceramic fiber board is made by bandaging ceramic fiber cotton, and ceramic fiber module is made by processing ceramic fiber cotton. Many ceramic fiber products are made from ceramic fiber cotton and all kinds of ceramic fiber products appear through processing, so the material and construction skills of ceramic fiber cotton becomes the main factor of high quality ceramic fiber products.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- With high strength, permanent fire resistance, resistance to over 1000℃ temperature during short period, and long-term use at 760℃, basalt fiber cloth is the ideal material to substitute asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products are made and processed with ceramic fiber as raw material, and they are lightweight, high temperature resistant, good in thermal stability, and low in heat conductivity.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Density board is also called as fiber board. Fiber board is a kind of artificial panel, whose principal raw material is wood fiber or other plant fiber. After being tear up, soaked, grinded and adding some sizing, fiber board can be manufactured via processes like hot press molding and dry-up, etc. According to its different volume and density, it can be classified into three categories: high density fiber board, 280 kg/m3; medium density fiber board, 300 kg/m3; low density fiber board, 320 kg/m3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range