HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 40.19 Thickness=100mm b L80 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 0.95 Thickness=80mm c L50 Ceramic fiber board LY-264B m3 31.86 Thickness=50mm d L62A Ceramic fiber board LY-164B m3 40.77 Thickness=62mm a L100
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.
- Q:What's the function of ceramic fiber rope?
- It can be widely applied in industries such as chemical engineering, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmacy, etc. and the sealing of boiler door, machine, pump and valve with high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medium such as clean liquid or slurry, salt water, emulsion, grease, hydrocarbon, solvent, pulp, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate blanket?
- The aluminium silicate blanket and aluminium silicate felt are two kinds of materials with the same material and completely different uses and physical parameters
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- 32×50×1000 89×50×1000 48×50×1000 76×50×1000
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Ceramic fiber blanket doesn’t contain any organic binder so as to ensure that ceramic fiber blanket has great plasticity and stability in high and low temperature conditions.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is manufactured by ceramic fiber products undergone accurate clipping, dotting punch, stamping die and other processes (some products are needed to bond by using binders under ultrahigh pressure). Features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃, and short time use temperature can reach up to 1260℃; 2) it’s resistant to acid and alkaline corrosion, and molten metal like aluminum and zinc erosion; 3) It has good high temperature strength and thermal insulation performance (please refer to physical and chemical indicators); 4) It has higher level electrical insulation under high temperature than glass fiber; 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- According to the performance of the heating furnace and the ceramic fiber felt the temperature of the furnace wall heat surface layer can be made of hard ceramic fiber felt products size 00 x 00 x 0 (10) follows the basic properties of MM ceramic fiber blanket: (L) the use of high temperature to l000 degrees. (Tao Xianzhan) the density is below 00Kgm (usually 10kgm), only light, heat resistant lining L - 1. () the heat capacity is only 1 of the light heat resisting lining and the light fireclay brick. (ceramic fiber) at high temperature, volume stability, residual shrinkage is very small, without leaving contraction or expansion joints, construction convenience. () small thermal conductivity. On the hot surface temperature of 00 degrees Celsius (average temperature) guide coefficient of 0.0W (M. K); 00 (the average temperature is 1 DEG C) to O.0W (m.k); 1100 C (average temperature c) to 0.1W (m.k), about lightweight clay brick, 1 light at the 110 heat resistant lining. () sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise of frequency less than 1000Hz, and can also absorb some low-frequency noise (()) with a certain tensile strength. () good chemical stability. () elasticity is good (at room temperature, elasticity%), easy to transport and install. (10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 0 - 0ms airflow erosion.
- Q:In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ceramic fiber blanket density in ninety-six to one hundred and twenty-eight kilograms per cubic metre, single product has different density is due to have a great relationship with the production process and the level of acupuncture; ceramic fiber module density in one hundred and sixty to 240 kilograms per cubic meter, which is due to the selection of materials and is directly related to the compression ratio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range