1.HDPE geogrid is a kind of new favorable earthwork base material to strengthen the road surface and roadbed.
2.This product is made by HDPE. The products after surface covering own the favorable property of alkali resistance and aging resistance.
3.This product is also used to strengthen the soft land, such as railway, airport,irrigation work, and dyke, etc, and the roadbed.
HDPE Uniaxial geogrid Product Poperties
1 or 1.1 or 2.5 or 3
Tensile strength at 2% strain≥(kN/m)
Tensile strength at 5% strain≥(kN/m)
- Q:What is the difference between geotextiles and geogrids?
- The geotextile is mainly used for seepage control, isolation, geogrid are generally used in reinforcement reinforcement, the two are essentially different, in the use of the process is sometimes used in the same project, for example, high-speed railway project is made of polypropylene production grid and polyvinyl chloride polymer and thermoplastic or die of two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as a civil engineering, called geogrid
- Q:Geogrid price
- Product features: uniaxial geogrid is a kind of polymer as the main raw material, adding anti UV, anti aging agent must, after the original tensile distribution chain shaped molecules scattered re aligned linear, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and punching network rules, high strength and geotextile material the longitudinal stretch into the.
- Q:The difference between polyester glass fiber cloth and glass geogrid
- Hello, this is two different products
- Q:PA66 plus 30% glass Shrink is how much
- PA66 plus 30% glass fiber shrinkage 0.7%--1.0%, different brands of different manufacturers of some differences.
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile, the role is the same?
- Geogrid and geotextile are different
- Q:How many grams per square meter of 15KN Geotextiles
- The geotextile 15KN you asked for should be the tensile strength of Geotextiles
- Q:The cheapest two-way plastic geogrid manufacturers, two-way plastic geogrid prices?
- The unidirectional stretching grid is only drawn along the length direction of the plate, and the bidirectional stretching grid is made by stretching the unidirectional stretching grid in the direction perpendicular to the length.
- Q:What is the grille on the railway?
- No long-term creep as reinforcing material, have in long-term load under the condition of deformation resistance that the creep resistance is extremely important, glass fiber does not creep, which ensure product can maintain long-term performance.
- Q:What kind of experiments need to be done to check geogrid
- Generally do tensile test, the main determination of 2%, 5% and 10% corresponding strength. Strict requirements for the deformation of the project, strictly speaking, but also to do creep test, but the creep experiment takes too long, most projects do not do.
- Q:What is the difference between bidirectional geogrid and unidirectional high strength geogrid
- This material is characterized by a very high tensile strength and tensile modulus in the tensile direction, which provides an ideal chain system for soil, and low tensile. It is an ideal reinforcement material at present.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range