HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Introduction
High strength polyester warp-knitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction. Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality water-soluble PVC which improves its strength, shearing force, various technical standards and gives full paly of its mechanical property.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Features
1. High strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Aging resistance and high tensile strength.
3. Pre-designed and easily combing with gravel and soil.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Application
1. Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways,
separating different subgrade soil material.
2. Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
3. Enhancing various roadbeds.
4. Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Specification
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:EG90R what is the geogrid material?
- This is the tension is of better quality ninety KN generally has two kinds of ethylene to ethylene and propylene, soft texture of high tensile yield but the corresponding price higher it will generally use propylene if necessary can contact me.
- Q:How to fill in the geogrid evaluation form
- What kind of geosynthetics are you looking at?
- Q:Where is the best geogrid to do?
- Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Two way, single main look at the design, there are many domestic manufacturers of geotechnical materials, product quality depends on the order contract, to meet the national standards have a lot of. It's all about there.
- Q:How to ensure the quality of geogrid laying?
- , the geogrid is not the number of laying, the quality is not serious non-compliance of the event, causing the attention of the relevant departments, in the report is to assess the quality of railway construction in central and southern Shanxi:
- Q:What is the difference between bidirectional geogrid and unidirectional high strength geogrid
- The biaxial stretching grid is a mesh material with square holes on the basis of a one-way grid, and the raw material is polypropylene. This structure provides a more perfect chain system in the soil, which is used in the foundation of large area permanent bearing.
- Q:How much is the tensile strength of geogrid?
- Whole plastic stretch type: two-way products: 15KN--50KN one-way products: 50KN---300KN
- Q:What kind of circumstances need to shop geogrid
- In the treatment of bad foundation, or the transformation of the old road, geogrid can quickly improve the bearing capacity of the foundation, speed up the progress of construction; control of soft ground settlement development, shorten the construction period, so that the early use of the road.
- Q:Geogrid specification TGSG40-40 what meaning
- All kinds of plastic geogrid, steel plastic composite geogrid, glass fiber geogrid, warp knitted polyester geogrid, geotextile composite geomembrane, bentonite waterproof blanket, a new 3D Geomat, geocell and other engineering materials.
- Q:Asked the retaining wall engineering grille mistook polypropylene as high density polyethylene
- What is wrong with the polypropylene in the geogrid in the retaining wall of the road? Performance will not be affected? Is there any remedy?
- Q:What is a civil grille
- The plastic geogrid is a kind of polymer material with square or rectangular shape which is formed by stretching, and it can be used as two kinds of uniaxial tension and biaxial tension. The utility model is punched on the extruded polymer plate (raw material is polypropylene or high-density polyethylene), and then directionally stretched under the heating condition. The unidirectional stretching grid is only drawn along the length direction of the plate, and the bidirectional stretching grid is made by stretching the unidirectional stretching grid in the direction perpendicular to the length.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range