HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Introduction
High strength polyester warp-knitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction. Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality water-soluble PVC which improves its strength, shearing force, various technical standards and gives full paly of its mechanical property.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Features
1. High strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Aging resistance and high tensile strength.
3. Pre-designed and easily combing with gravel and soil.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Application
1. Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways,
separating different subgrade soil material.
2. Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
3. Enhancing various roadbeds.
4. Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Specification
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Who knows how much the staggered distance of the lap joint is
- The staggered distance of the lap joint shall not be less than 300 mm. The concrete specification (geotextile laid overlapping: when) using geotextile as filter layer, should be laid in place in the bottom and sides of the trench wall, soil and reserve covering the top required fabric, straighten ride close to the lower layer, all vertical or horizontal joints should be staggered alternately. The lap length shall not be less than 300MM.A grille is made of polypropylene, PVC polymer and thermoplastic or molded by two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as a civil engineering, called geogrid.
- Q:Geogrid standard geogrid price geogrid role
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid.
- Q:What are the differences between three different types of geogrids?
- Steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid, etc., according to the direction of stress is divided into one-way
- Q:What are the specifications of the geogrid
- Geogrid is divided into plastic geogrid
- Q:Product specifications and performance parameters of glass fiber grating
- gg2525≥25≥25 12～50 1～6≥30≥30≤3≤3≤3≤3 gg3030 12～50 1～6 gg4040≥40≥40 1～6 gg5050≥50≥50≤3 12～50≤3≤3≤3≤3≤3 12～50 1～6 gg8080≥80≥80 12～50 1～6 gg100100≥100≥100≤3≤3≤3≤3 12～50 1～6 gg120170≥120≥120 12～50 1～6
- Q:Where is the geogrid used?
- 1 strengthen the embankment, can effectively spread the load distribution to improve the bearing capacity of subgrade stability and prolong the service life; 2 can bear larger alternating load; 3 to prevent the loss of crack and deformation, caused by subgrade materials; 4 to fill the retaining wall after the self bearing capacity increase, reducing soil pressure, less retaining wall to save costs, prolong the service life and reduce maintenance costs; 5 with spraying anchor concrete construction method for slope maintenance, not only can save 30% to 50% of the investment, but also can shorten the period of more than 6; in the highway subgrade and surface layer and soil geogrid, can reduce the deflection, reduce rutting, delayed crack the emergence time of 3 - 9 times, can reduce the thickness of the layer structure of 36%; 7 is applicable to all kinds of soil, no place to be drawn, saving time and labor; 8 the construction of simple and quick, can greatly reduce the construction cost.
- Q:What is geogrid, what is the role?
- Glass fiber geogrid is a way used to enhance, reinforcement, reinforcement of excellent geosynthetic materials of soft soil subgrade. And in the treatment of asphalt pavement reflection crack applications, has become the indispensable materials. The product is made of high strength alkali free glass fiber through international advanced knitting process made of mesh substrate. Semi rigid products by surface coating processing and made with warp and weft two-way high tensile strength and low elongation, and high temperature resistance, low temperature, aging resistance, corrosion resistance and other excellent properties, is widely used in the asphalt pavement, cement concrete pavement and subgrade reinforcement and railway roadbed, dam slope protection, airport runway, sand project.
- Q:Where is the best geogrid to do?
- Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Two way, single main look at the design, there are many domestic manufacturers of geotechnical materials, product quality depends on the order contract, to meet the national standards have a lot of. It's all about there.
- Q:I would like to ask the Lebanon warp knitting machine, the model is: Cop - HS_2ST geogrid do know how to process
- Warp knitting process is a complex technology, more than 4 years of professional college. A variety of geotextiles are not necessarily the same process, generally through physical or picture, so that experienced people to help you analyze.
- Q:Which is the high price of steel plastic geogrid and fiberglass geogrid
- If you take the worst plastic steel and the best glass fiber ratio, the latter price is high
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range