HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Introduction
High strength polyester warp-knitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction. Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality water-soluble PVC which improves its strength, shearing force, various technical standards and gives full paly of its mechanical property.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Features
1. High strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Aging resistance and high tensile strength.
3. Pre-designed and easily combing with gravel and soil.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Application
1. Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways,
separating different subgrade soil material.
2. Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
3. Enhancing various roadbeds.
4. Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Specification
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Should the municipal geogrid be included in the area of overlap, and, if necessary, the proportion of the area to be included?
- Per 1000 square meters of the amount of the project is a fixed amount of 1100 square meters (including the overlap and loss)
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile which effect is good
- Application of Geogrid in the fields of highway, railway, abutment, approach road, wharf, dam, slag field, etc..
- Q:What are the factors that affect the quality of glass fiber reinforced plastic grid
- Synthetic resin. Synthetic resin is used as the substrate of glass fiber reinforced plastics, which is used to paste the glass fiber into a whole. Because the resin is the base material, it has influence on the elastic modulus, heat resistance, electrical insulation, permeability, chemical corrosion resistance, weather resistance, aging resistance and so on.In addition, the interface is also an important factor affecting quality. The high performance of glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) grid cover is related to the quality and durability of the interface between fiber and resin. The interface has a great influence on the performance of glass fiber reinforced plastic grid. As everyone knows, the glass fiber is a cylindrical glass surface, such as glass, smooth, and the surface is often firmly adsorbed with a thin layer of water film, which certainly affect the bonding properties of glass fiber and resin. Especially in textile glass fiber drawing process, in order to achieve the collection, lubrication, eliminate the static, often coated with a layer of wetting agent, the wetting agent is the most paraffin substances remained on the surface of glass fiber on them, the isolation effect on synthetic resin and glass fiber, with both adhesive.
- Q:What are the advantages of unidirectional polyester geogrid in cost and two-way
- Different intensity
- Q:Specifications and parameters of Geotextiles
- Types of geotextiles is various, so the geotextile material in macro Xiangxin staple fiber needle punched geotextile is often said that as an example, introduce the specifications and parameters.
- Q:What is the number of tensile elements of Geotextiles
- The tensile unit number of geotextiles: the strength of the geotextile under the action of a certain width of 1 meters. KN/m
- Q:What is the coefficient of friction of Nonwoven Geotextiles (polypropylene)?
- Generally, geomembrane is used in Seepage Control Engineering
- Q:How to do this in the geogrid in the retaining wall? Is there any remedy?
- High tensile strength and low elongation glass fiber geogrid is a glass fiber as raw material, has a high resistance to deformation, the elongation rate is less than 3%.
- Q:What is the difference between polyethylene geogrid and uni directional high strength geogrid
- Purpose of service life. OneThe bidirectional grid is suitable for increasing the bearing capacity of the road (ground) base, and the service life of the Yan Changlu base. TwoThe utility model relates to a bidirectional grid which is suitable for preventing the collapse of the road surface and the generation of cracks.
- Q:What is a one-way plastic geogrid
- Uniaxial plastic geogrid is a high strength geosynthetics, with high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw materials, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and punching network rules, and then the longitudinal stretch into the geogrid, widely used in dam, tunnel, highway, railway, port, construction etc. field
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range