It requires no action of using and blending the rubber, solvent, diluent and so on which is much easier during handling and cost-saved compared with the old way.
No special technique required, just laminate when the temperature gets adequate.
It is recommended to laminate the film with dry laminator. Just small adjustment to the machine needed if the film is laminated with wet laminator.
PE protection film
Water base acrylic adhesive
Polypropylene Film (Opp film /Bopp film)
Clear, brown, white, red, blue, green, yellow, black, orange, etc.
10" paper core
Up to 4 colors
Adhesion to steel
1). Extension of product shelf life-at least 12 months
2). Excellent forming properties
3). Excellent sealing properties
4). Outstanding mechanical and optical properties
5). Outstanding barrier properties against gas, water, odour and moisture
6). Special physical attributes such as durability, flex-crack and puncture resistance
7). Food Grade
8). Environmentally Friendly
Q1. What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ for each size is 500KG
Q2. Can you offer free sample?
Yes, A4 sample for free.
Q3. What is your delivery time?
We deliver in 10-20days after receive the deposit.
Q4. Can you accept mixed products in one container?
Yes, we accept for sure.
- Q:Is it good to use paper bags or plastic film bags?
- In fact, the plastic film is not good, because the film is easy to produce electrostatic glue sand and other hard particles (hardness greater than disk) due to careless small scratches on the surface of the film and the surface in close contact to remove the disc, so the theory of paper (shell) bag is better than the film I hope this helps for you
- Q:Why should plastic film be compounded? What are the composite soft packing substrates?
- Composite plastic soft packing commonly used are: transparent, color, black and white or color printing plastic composite film packaging, aluminum plastic composite film packaging, metal foil composite plastic film packaging, paper plastic film packaging.1) PE film, polyethylene, flexible packaging, more than 70% of the material is to use PE.2) BOPP film is biaxially oriented polypropylene, which is used in soft packaging3) PET films are polyester films used for printing and compounding4) CPP film, cast polypropylene film with heat sealing property5) PA film, that is, nylon film, barrier high6) PVDC film, barrier high, commonly used in sausage casings membrane7) PEN films are superior to PET in performance, but in view of price problems, there is no large-scale application.8) EVOH coextrusion film, through the EVOH and PE and PP and other coextrusion formed high barrier film9) aluminized film, high resistance film on the surface of PET, BOPP and CPP film.
- Q:Can the plastic film on the lens of the swimming mirror be removed?
- This film is useless, you can tear off, this film is in use when anti mirror grinding, so it is useless. Because the goggles around the water cooler, the air inside the goggles easily in the goggles on the inner wall is condensed into water and fog.
- Q:What's the best way to eliminate static electricity with plastic film?
- Electrostatic elimination is the most complete solution, according to the breadth of the film, in the serious static place, use the appropriate length of the 3024 DC pulsed ion rod, local collocation SS2000 in addition to static rope (cost saving).
- Q:How do you tear the plastic film under your new shoes?
- The new shoes under the plastic film can be directly torn down, and if it is difficult, you can use the blower to the hot air file, blowing for a while, the heat is easy to tear off.
- Q:How often will the plastic film in the greenhouse be replaced?
- In actual production, once a year. Although now the film is very durable, but light, fog, dripping the new film or better.
- Q:Can the concrete surface be covered with plastic film in winter construction?
- When the temperature of the concrete environment, can cause the concrete curing period in icy conditions, should also be covered with grass, tarpaulin insulation. Prevent concrete from freezing and thawing.
- Q:Excuse me, where can I buy a special transparent plastic film?
- Different transparent plastic films are needed for the purpose of isolating ultraviolet light from the sun and varying light permeability, such as 50%, 70%, etc..
- Q:FFS plastic film bags are injection type?
- FFS plastic film bags are not injection molding, blow molding. The continuous production of "forming filling sealing (Form Fill-Seal, referred to as FFS)" bag blown film products, is a domestic heavy packaging film technology developed in recent years, mainly used for automatic packaging line of large polyethylene, polypropylene and other synthetic resin products.
- Q:What kind of material is plastic film in greenhouse?
- Plastic film material in greenhouse:Common filmPolyethylene or polyvinyl chloride as raw material, the film thickness of 0.1 mm, colorless transparent. The service life is about half a year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range