Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:how to construct the green revetment black geomembrane
- first dig the slope which need to be constructed well and cleaned well, laying geomembrane, on the geomembrane installed Renault pad mounted stone, and complete the construction by sealing.
- Q:The difference between diamond films and diamond-like films where?
- Very simple, low pressure or atmospheric pressure chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method synthetic diamond film. But the structure of the DLC film in nature has two crystalline elemental forms: Tetrahedron sp3C-C bonded diamond crystals and Triangle or lamellar sp2C-C bonded graphite crystals. Presence or absence of other forms of amorphous carbon, white carbon (composed spl key) and the like. The reason why many carbon can form crystalline or amorphous carbon, they mainly exsit in the form of three chemical bonds. Sp l, sp2 and sp3. Diamond-like carbon material is carbon. October 2007 an amorphous metastable state structure whose chemical bond is mainly sp2 and sp3. Since the diamond-like carbon material properties is similar to diamond material.soit is called diamond-like carbon. it is generally believed that Sp3 bonds has the higher content. the film is more hard and compact, the higher the resistivity, closer to properties of diamond. the division is based on whether the film contains hydrogen. hydrogenated amorphous carbon films (a-C: H film, typically comprising 50% of hydrogen), hydrogen-free amorphous carbon (a-C film), tetrahedral non-hydrogen carbon (ta-C film). generally the former diamond film is produced by a chemical vapor deposition (CVD). the latter two is produced by physical vapor deposition (PVD).
- Q:Functions of PVC membrane, characteristics of PVC
- Polyvinyl chloride (Polyvinylchlorid, PVC) full name is Polyvinylchlorid, and the main component is polyvinyl chloride, in addition, other ingredients is added to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility, etc. It is a kind of synthetic material which is popular and widely used in the world. It ranks the second in global usage among a variety of synthetic materials. According to statistics, only in 1995, there are about five million tons of PVC is produced in Europe, and its consumption is five million and three hundred thousand tons. In Germany, the average PVC production and consumption is 1.4 million tons. PVC is produced and applied in the world with the growing rate of 4% . In recent years, the growth of PVC in Southeast Asia is particularly significant, which is due to the urgent needs of the Southeast Asian countries to carry out infrastructure construction. PVC is the most suitable material for the production of 3D surface film.
- Q:What are the operation methods of seepage-proof geomembranes?
- Q:Which kind of the mobile phone screen protector brand is better?
- There are all kinds of mobile phone protection film brand. In general, everything has own value. Since you want to paste film, you'd better paste a reliable brand to save some trouble later. The best choice is the film with static electricity and absorption technology,
- Q:What is the texture wall film
- texture wall film is a new type of wall decoration materials, main raw material: polymerization resin, filler, and water-home coatings auxiliaries, which does not release any harmful substances, it is green environmental protection, and is currently the latest wall decoration materials. Because of its strong plasticity, it can make the wall to show a unique three-dimensional effect, so that the wall has more texture. Texture wall film is used with the flash wallpaper paint, it can combine the characteristics of the color and pattern,
- Q:What are the functions of uv matt lamination gloss oil?
- Uv matt lamination gloss oil, a synthetic resin, usually refers to the varnish with transparent surface. It is made of binder and additives without any pigment, and it glisten after filming. It is also known as matt lamination varnish. Function 1. Transparent protective lacquer whose hardness and wear-resistant properties are better than colored paint, which can play a protective role. 2, Hand feeling paint has good luminosity and brightness, and it feels good.
- Q:The repair method and quality inspection of composite geo-membrane construction defects.
- It's really hard, first melt the geotextile with iron plate, pay attention to the melting degree, half exposed of PE film is ok. then use a layer of one fabric and one membrane film to connect it, and it's suitable for the film over 0.4, the thin film can only be pasted with PEglue. you can pull up the repair part and put water into it for inspection. you must leave some cloth while construction, otherwise, high pressure will makes the repair parts crack.
- Q:How to choose the glass stick membrane Sunscreen film?
- How to choose the glass stick membrane Sunscreen film: 1. From the abrasion resistance, it can be divided into low abrasion resistant coating layer, wear-resistant layer and not wear-resisting film. So after we get a piece of architectural membrane, the first is to distinguish its protective layer, and then rub it on the wear-resistant layer to see if it will produce pattern. If there is the decorative pattern, it is the low level; If there isn't the decorative pattern, it is the middle or high level film. 2. To see whether there is electrostatic attraction, due to the low membrane uses a little metal materials. So when it is being rubbed, it will slide from left to right; but to the high-end film, it has a kind of electrostatic attraction due to it with a lot of metal materials, and it is not sliding when rubbing. 3. The first is to see whether the plating layer is uniform, pick up a piece of building film to see whether it is uniform. If it is even, it is the good quality film. If it is uneven, it is the low quality film. 4. According to the analysis, because the heat insulation effect of different grades of film solar is not the same, so we adopt the high power lamp (500W--700W) to irradiate on the surface of the membrane. If the insulation effect of the low-grade membrane is poor, the hot will be felt even across the film. But for the high-end film, there is hardly any calorie that can penetrate it, so the hot will not be felt across the membrane. 5. The carburetor cleaning agent test method is to make the floor friction or the oil cleaning agent with a piece of film (also known as "cleaning agent") spray on the membrane. The fading inferior film is usually said tinted film. The film not fading is the high-end film, also known as the film of primary color. In summary, the building film with high transmittance and high thermal insulation is the high-grade film.
- Q:The difference between geomembrane and the geotextile in construction technology?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range