Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Is black HDPE geomembrane or dark green HDPE geomembrane better for landfill final cover?
- Black HDPE geomembrane is better.
- Q:Which one is better between eletric-membrane type electric warming oven and oil tincture?
- Benefits of electric warming oven and oil heater; 1, appearance design, the design of electric oil heater is old-fashioned, which basically has no change, its body is heavy, and use method is single. The electric warming oven electric heater which has small and exquisite body compact and is very portable, can be hung on the wall or put on the desktop, conforming to the requirements of home life. 2, detail design, the covered edge of electric oil heater has rigorous technology and very good workmanship. The design of bottom winding is convenient for us to fold the wires. The covered edge of electric heater in contrast is rough, with no winding design, which is not conducive to clear it away when using. 3, Main function, electric oil heater has obvious advantages in function, with three gear of power regulation, among which the maximum power is 1600W. And the size of each gear of power can be adjusted to meet the actual requirements during use. The electric warming oven electric heater has only one gear of regulation, whose maximum power is 1200W, having relatively small applicable area. 4, heating time, power consumption, noise, under this circumstance of same area and same temperature rise, the heating time of electric oil heater is longer than that of electric warming oven electric heater, the power consumption is also higher than that of electric warming oven, and electric oil heater has obvious noise. Electric heating oven 5, heating rate, heat dissipation effect, safety, in these aspects, electric oil heater has slower heating rate and slightly inferior heat dissipation effect, electric warming oven electric heater has three layers of safety protection settings which is better than that of electric oil heater.
- Q:how to use the wall poster transfer membrane?
- Instructions: 1. The transfer film products are suitable for the latex painted wall and other smooth, clean surface. 2. please carefully transfer the film joint pattern from the end of paper peeled off. 3. choosing the location to paste, using scratch cards to hang around to smooth out air bubbles between wall stickers and wall. 4. Remove the transfer membrane, gently tear the membrane and readjust the membrane if it is pushed and runned.
- Q:What are the differences between PE geomembrane and PVC geomembrane?
- PE geomembrane is of high density.
- Q:Electrothermal film heating system and water heating system, which one is better?
- The electrothermal film is good, energy saving, and water saving, really convenient and has a long service life.
- Q:Can geomembrane be used in building a methane tank?
- Nobody will adopt this stupid method. You can ask a qualified worker for help If you do not know how to do it.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
- Q:What is the classification of film resistance?
- 1. The carbon film resistor is made by depositing crystallize carbon on a ceramic rod framework. Carbon film resistors have low cost. Stable performance. Wide resistance range. It has low temperature coefficient and voltage coefficient, is the most widely used resistor at present. 2. The metal film resistors. Coating the alloy material on the surface of the ceramic rods framework by vacuum evaporation . Metal film resistors have higher precision, good stability, and low noise and temperature coefficient than carbon film resistors, thus is widely applied in the instrumentation and communications equipment. 3. Metal oxidation film resistors is made by deposited a metallic oxide layer on the insulating rod. Because it itself is an oxide, it is stable at high temperature and thermal shock resistance with strong load capacity. 4. The synthetic membrane resistor is made by coating the conductive composite suspension liquid on the substrate, therefore, it is also called paint film resistor. Due to its grainy structure of the conductive layer, it produces a lot of noises, and has low precision. It is mainly used in the manufacturing of high pressure resistance and small resistors.
- Q:What is the mobile phone toughened glass membrane
- Toughened glass film is also known as toughened glass film, diamond film and strengthening film glass, explosion-proof glass film is a new type of screen protection materials. Toughened glass film has made a grease proofing treatment on its surface, so that the fingerprint and the oil are not easy to stay on the surface, but easy to clean. Thickness of the products is 0.4mm--0.55mm and surface hardness is 8-9h, which is 3 times of the strength of an ordinary PET, tool and keys are not cut, it does not appear cracked screen in the landing test 30cm\68g range. toughened glass film (mobile phone film): This is a tempered glass film after special treatment, scratch resistant, wear-resistant and anti fingerprint greatly reduce the damage caused by the screen due to the strong collision. GLAS posted will not appear blistering, installation is very easy tempered glass film characteristics: (1) the surface has made grease proofing treatment, so that the fingerprint and the oil are not easy to stay on the surface, but easy to clean; (2) the whole lamination, automatic adsorption, it can be repeated; (3) the whole transparent: 0.4mm thickness is a transparent tempered glass through chemical treatment; (4) surface hardness: The surface has a hardness of 8-9H, which is 3 times of the strength of an ordinary PET, the tool and the keys are not cut; (5) delicate hand feeling: Back has a strong paste, it is easy to install and close to the screen, it will not affect the touch screen and touch sensitivity; (6) explosion proof, it can prevent the broken glass to fracture into a sharp small piece, and it is more secure than other glass products.
- Q:Are HDPE waterproof roll, HDPE anti-seepage film and HDPE geomembrane the same?
- HDPE anti-seepage film uses resin of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene is about 2.5%. Carbon black, inhibitor, antioxygen, ultraviolet light absorber, stabilizer and other auxiliary materials are made through three-layer co-extrusion technology. HDPE geomembrane is made from 97.5% high-quality polyethylene, 2.5% carbon black, microscale antioxygen and heat stabilizer through special co-extrusion technology.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range