Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:How do use geomembrane to prevent sewage seepage?
- Q:What are the tools of sticking mobile phone flim
- First, you should have a bottle of cleaning fluid, which is commonly known as Philips oil, its market price is around 10 dollars, and is also known as 530. The other is a surgical blade about three dollars. In addition, you should do a hanging tool which is made by the left-off mobile phone card sleeve, and several dust-free cloth. The last one is a mobile phone film, which depends on how much you want, the different size and grade level, the wholesale price is very cheap. It can be brought at the local large mobile phone market. It is estimated that the total cost is less than 100 dollars
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof geomembrane and impervious geotextile?
- It is generally recognized that as the geotextile is seepage-proof. The main indicator for performance appraisal is permeability coefficient. The permeability coefficient of geotextile is higher than that of common plain soil, namely 0.01 to 0.001. Permeable complex made of the compound of geotextile, rubber, asphalt, and plastic has a better seepage-proof performance which is 10 times more effective. Composite of waterproof roll materials such as SBS, polyethylene, PVC, EVA (standard name geomembrane) combines with seepage-proof geomembrane or composite geo-membrane. And composite white geotextile as a protector covers the outside of them. This is impervious geotextile. There is no big difference between them in essence.
- Q:What's the function of the base membrane of wall cloth?
- 1: Wall cloth base film is water-based with no strong taste. It is environment-friendly product in place of varnish. It can produce a hard protective film between the wallpaper and wall space, which can protect the wall space, and strengthen the water resistance of the wall bottom. It is mildew proof and antimicrobial. 2: The wall should be smooth and dry. 3: The concrete wall should be made level with putty powder. 4: For the wall space after scraped with talcum powder is smooth, there is loose powder existent. The wallpaper should be pasted after sanding of the wall. 5: All walls in need of wallpaper pasting (concrete walls, gypsum walls, wooden fiberboard, blockboard, etc.) must first be scraped, and after they are completely dry, brush wallpaper base film on them once and until the film is dry, wallpaper pasting can be started. (If the base film is not sticky to your hand, it indicates it is appropriate to put up wallpaper at this time.)
- Q:what's the paving method of composite geo-membrane?
- Geomembrane pavement is divided into channal bottom paving and slope paving two sections. pavement method: Horizontally roll along the channel axis direction. Slope pavement, after qualified acceptance of slope, rool it along the slope axis direction, the joint with the channal bottom composite geo-membrane uses t-shape connection.
- Q:Should the plastic film of mattress be removed?
- You can take followings as a reference. It should be removed or it will impede the air circulation of the mattress which can lead to mildew, bacteria and acarid. This problem can be settled when the film is removed. Then don't block the venthole of mattress. The mattress can not be cleaned by water. So it is better to use quilt cover that can be washed frequently to keep the mattress clean. The regular retroflexion of the mattress can increase its service life.
- Q:What are the specifications of moistureproof membranes?
- Common moistureproof membranes include wallpapers, coating layers, plywood. Professional moistureproof membranes are developed by water technology which are harmless to the human body and the environment for no volatilization of polluting gases. Comparing with the traditional oil alkyd varnish, it effectively protect the indoor environment.
- Q:What is the difference between nonwoven fabric and geotechnical membrane in Hydraulic Engineering
- Non woven fabric is a kind of cloth, and the soil is similar to the plastic film.
- Q:What are the steps of sticking the mobile phone film?
- The packaging tool of mobile phone film : 1, wet cloth, fiber cloth, dedusting paster, mobile phone protective film, scratch cards and replacement film label Step 1 of sticking the mobile phone film clean the screen: 2, First, use the wet cloth to wipe the screen for a few times back and forth, you should try to wipe the screen of mobile phone cleanly. The wet cloth can clean the grease and fingerprints on the screen 3, use the locomotive fiber cloth to wipe the screen, you don't worry about any dust or wool to paste on the screen, they can be handleed later 4, use the locomotive dedusting paster to clean the stubborn dirt, the dust or wool can paste cleanly step two of sticking the mobile phone film screen film: The mobile phone protective film is taken out from the package and paste directly on the mobile phone screen, and then determine the joint situation between the film and the screen and the location of film 5, There are two labels on the mobile phone protective film. First, tear number 1 label and paste the mobile phone protective film on the screen 6 , align at the hole and edge of the mobile phone screen, at the same time, you should not touch the using layer 7, after the whole mobile phone protective film is pasted on the screen, and then open No. 2 label 8, if there are bubbles, you can use locomotive scratch card to slowly scrap the air bubble on the mobile phone screen 9, (if there is a bubble which can not be squeezed out. You can use the vacuum film to stick up the film, and then gently scrape out the bubbles with the scratch card ) 10, use the wiper to clean the screen, the entire mobile phone film process is completed
- Q:Can geomembrane HDPE replace waterproof roll modified asphalt sbs to be used in architecture?
- Does not meet the SBS construction conditions SBS can not conduct construction on the waste plant, because the base under the waste plant is soil layer; flat
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range