Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:How long is the service life of electrothermal film?
- The service life of electrothermal film has a certain relationship with the quality itself. Now there are many domestic and Korean electrothermal film in the market, the general warranty of which is about two years, American electrothermal film is better. The heating system of electrothermal film is sealed with special printing ink in the interlayer of macromolecular polyester films which can burn-in under constant high temperature condition. The surface normal working temperature of American electrothermal film is around 40 degrees which is far below the burn-in temperature, therefore its service life is the same as that of buildings.
- Q:How to calculate the project quantity of raft foundation concrete?
- The raft foundation is also known as raft plate basis. the independent foundation under column or strip foundation are all connected with connection beams, and then cast baseplates. Generally speaking, raft foundation is used when the ground bearing capacity is uneven or the foundation is weak. And raft foundation is buried relatively shallow, which can be the foundation with no need of burying deeply. It is composed of baseplates, beams and other components. Buildings have a larger loading, and the foundation bearing capacity is weak, thus concrete baseplates are often used which can bear buildings loading, and form the raft foundation with good integrity, can be an excellent resistance to differential settlement of foundation. Project quantity should be calculated by cubic meters, the quota is the all-round foundation (05 quota)
- Q:What is the function of the color film?
- The home color film can meet the demand of furniture, home decoration, construction, household glass door and decoration, outdoor wall hangings, according to customer demand for unlimited customization beautify indoor environment so as to create a clean space.
- Q:How good of the quality of waterproof electrothermal film?
- It's OK.
- Q:What is geosynthetics reinforced base?
- Geosynthetics is a general term of synthetic materials applied in the field of civil engineering. They are made from synthetic polymer (such as plastic, chemical fiber, synthetic rubber) and are made into all kinds of products. The products can be embedded into soil mass or on the surface of soil to reinforce or protect the soil.
- Q:Geomembrane HDPE
- It is suggested that this project should pay attention to the following steps. above 50m, oil corrosion is good anti-corrosion material the performance features of HDPE geomembrane are as follows. During geomembrane laying, resistant to acid, enabling HDPE geomembrane be used in a variety of poor geological ground conditions and climatic conditions, otherwise it will reduce the bonding strength. baidu, composite geomembrane coiled material, the overall performance of HDPE geomembrane, the normal leakage quantity of artificial lakes. 50% remaining pieces, step handover procedures, construction quality acceptance; tree branches: 80 ~ 100mm, longitudinal joints in adjacent two pieces should not be in a horizontal line. 1, factory-like culture pond; 4, paste with vertical retention wall, for guarantee the quality of the project: Washing pool, polyethylene anti-seepage film is suitable for parks, afforesting lawn waterproofing and wetproofing, etc., metal bandage and antiseptic treatment, water storage pond: reservoir; 5, the maximum design water level. ④ sticking technology of composite geomembrane and retention wall, and then cut according to actual conditions, discovering geomembrane damage, inflation pressure test index is 0; leftover material surplus. hiphotos, polyethylene geomembrane is suitable for mining industry: // d, first make mortar protective layer of lakebed composite geomembrane (20-30mm), sewage pipe seepage-proofing. ④ non-woven connections at weld pass.. Fourth, has strong anti-aging properties, HDPE geomembrane is a kind of flexible waterproof material; 4, N carry forward from two sides. The adhesives is made by asphalt latex paint, laying technology ① composite geomembrane laying and
- Q:Characteristics of geomembrane
- Geomembrane as a new material, has excellent seepage-proof property, antiseptic property, good chemical stability and features and functions which can be processed according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in dyke, dam , reservoir seepage-proofing in water conservancy engineering, at the same time, geomembrane is also used as seepage-proof, corrosion-proof, leak-proof and moisture-proof materials in areas like channels, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, housing construction, underground structures, wasteyard and environmental engineering, etc.
- Q:What is the construction method of the geotechnical membrane?
- The construction method: To lay it in the range of measurement. To lay the composite geotechnical membrane before the first required to lay a good sand cushion on the roadbed, laying the width of the design requirements set. When laying, do not allow the laying of folds, as far as possible to tighten. After the pavement, the U type nails or bamboo nails is used to fix. When laying composite geotechnical membrane, the surface of the sand layer is smooth, no hard protrusion, and timely fill sand cover, avoid direct exposure to the sun for a long time. When the composite earthwork film is laid, the length of the transverse lap and the longitudinal lap can meet the design requirements. After the composite geotechnical membrane is rolled out, the filling material is filled up in time, and after the soil is covered with light compaction mechanical compaction, only when the thickness of the overburden layer is larger than 0.6m, the soil can be compacted by heavy compaction machine. Composite geotechnical membrane according to the design requirements can be divided into two types of longitudinal force and lateral force, the laying of composite soil before the film to understand the design intent, strictly according to the design requirements of the laying.
- Q:What is the electrical heating film?
- The electrothermal film is a kind of exothermic material made of special conductive macromolecule material matched with metal current-carrying strip, hot melted between the insulating film bodies, which will produce heat after being electrified mainly used for heating element. The electrothermal film is divided into high temperature electrothermal film and low temperature electrothermal film. High temperature electrothermal film is generally used in electric products, military and so on, the electrothermal film produced by present science and technology. The low temperature electrothermal film is a kind of semitransparent polyester film which can produce heat after being electrified, which is made by processing and hot-pressing the conductive special ink and metal current-carrying strip between the insulating polyester films. Electrothermal film acts as heating element during work, sending heat into space in the form of radiation, warming the human body and the object first, whose integrated effect is better than the traditional convection heating mode. The low temperature radiation electrothermal film system is composed of power supply, temperature controller, adapting piece, insulating layer, electrothermal film and finish coat. The power supply is connected with electrothermal film through wire, converting the electric energy into heat energy. Because the electrothermal film is pure resistance circuit, the conversion efficiency is high. In addition to a small part of loss (2%), the vast majority (98%) is converted into heat energy.
- Q:What are the main points of paving HDPE geomembrane?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range