Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Application of seepage-proof geomembranes
- stadiums, hydraulic structures, protection, lining of sewage conduits and so on) 4. gardens (artificial lakes, leaking stoppage, reinforcement, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks in gas station, tunnels, sewage treatment plants://f, and vertical core walls. 7. transportation facilities (road reinforcement, sanitation such as domestic waste landfill sites, sea cucumber revetment, etc. 10. salt industry salt crystallization pools, revetments, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens, dams, salt pond plastic straw membranes) knitted composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has a excellent water resistance performance. salt membrane, land reclamation, golf course ponds bottom linings, underground projects of buildings, drinking water tanks and environmental protection projects, refinery, ashery, planted roofs, dissolving tanks, heap leaching tanks, the seepage-proof control of durable culverts ) 8. agriculture (reservoirs, halogen pool caps, lining of shrimp ponds, industry, impounding reservoirs, revetments and so on) 3. municipal engineering (subways, twice linings and so on) 6. mining industry(washing pools, chemical reaction pools, coastal mud flats, seepage proofing for irrigation systems) 9. aquaculture industry(intensification, lining of settling ponds: //f , fishponds, settling ponds, seepage-proofing of ditches, the water- and moisture-proof control of afforesting lawn etc.) 5. petrochemical industry (chemical plants. It also can be widely used in railways. 2. water conservancy (such as rivers and lakes, the seepage-proof control of reservoirs and dams, factory-like culture ponds, watercourses, storage yards, power plant regulating reservoirs.
- Q:Which is better, domestic or imported geomembrane?
- Although China is now also developing geomembrane, but also it is just at the beginning. Foreign environmental protection course is earlier and more developed than China's. So we have to admit that foreign HDPE geomembrane is more quality than domestic geomembrane. Although domestic geomembrane is cheaper, most of the domestic geomembrane use reused materials, so service life is greatly reduced, which is known to all. While imported HDPE geomembrane, such as geomembrane produced in Canadian Solmax International Inc. do not use reused materials, so the quality is absolutely guaranteed. Moreover, Solmax International Inc. is the world's largest and most professional supplier of HDPE geomembrane. So I think imported geomembrane has higher cost performance ratio!
- Q:in what areas does geomembrane usually apply? Please recommend cost-effective geomembrane.
- Clean water such as reservoir, and the pool also uses flexible impermeable geomembrane which is a typical representative of the flexible seepage proof material. seepage-proof geomembrane is preferable to a large area needs leakage pollution prevention like residue field. Cost-effective. The advantage is to prevent liquid leakage, mining waste water, sewage, petrochemical wastewater.
- Q:Difference between cars and home insulation film
- Furniture glass insulation film is actually architectural glass insulation film, they are different specifically the following points: First, the car film and construction film can insualte the UV, but UV-absorbing layer film structure is not the same car has ultraviolet barrier layer
- Q:How to stick digital plate film ?
- As long as the activity area of patch, somewhere else stick not so-called, in fact not the film board with no matter, I use the cth-670 should be no film (buy back what is what, in fact there are scratches) no matter ah, anyway is not display, and not to look. Flower flower.
- Q:is the graphite electrothermal film useful?
- Generally speaking, the effect is good. One of its advantages is that the heating is fast, easy to control, and installation is not high. However, the heating effect and the degree of thermal insulation are related to the installation of electric heating film.
- Q:What are the properties of decorative film?
- Used advanced technology to control heat rate of the product, the heat rejection rate of the film can be 79%. In summer, temperature of the room that is stuck with the film is 3-6 degrees( depends on the size of the window and the orientation of the room) lower than that of the room that do not have the film. Sticking the film on the interior surface of the window can improve the, which can improve the safety explosion-proof performance.
- Q:What are the advantages of coated glass?
- The highest peak of visible light transmission rate is 99%, the average transmittance of visible light is more than 95%, which substantially increase the original brightness of LCD, PDP, reduce the energy consumption. The average reflectivity is less than 4%, the minimum value is less than 0.5%, which effectively make a dent in the imperfection of image quality, give people a chance to enjoy more clear image. It is ultraviolet-proof, which can effectively protect our eyes. Ultraviolet spectrum transmittance is significantly reduced, effectively avoid eye injuries caused by ultraviolet light. It can resist high temperature. AR glass can resist 500 degrees(common acryl can only resist 80 degrees) and it has a stronger contrast ratio with more colors, image color contrast is more intense, and it is clearer. Scratch and wear resistance performance is the best. The hardness of AR glass film layer is equivalent to glass, which is more than 7H, (the hardness of common PC board is about 2H to 3H). It is resistant to all kinds of cleansers, wiping of acid and alkali cleansers, film layer will not be damaged. It has 啊trong impact resistance, impact properties of 3mm glass thickness is equal to 6mm acrylic. The flatness of AR glass surface is far superior to that of coated acryl, and the larger the size is, the more obvious differences are. It can maintain the perspective. Generally after installation of acryl, the perspective will become smaller; and the perspective remains the same after installation of AR glass. The hot and cold deformation of AR glass is almost negligible which is suitable for all kinds of environments; at the same time, AR glass looks like colored glaze, is more beautiful.
- Q:What are the types of mucous membrane disinfectant.
- Povidone-iodine has the good effect in disinfection, it is bland, compared with iodine, alcohol it will cause a slight pain, so it is easily accepted by patients, and widely in use.
- Q:Which is better for geomembrane hot melting in the middle of sliding layer of high-speed railway bridge two cloth and one membrane, lapping or docking? And what is the lapping length if it is lapping hot melting?
- In general, it should not be cut according to graphic size. Shorten joint length and strain as far as possible. After geomembrane pavement, the lap width between films should be not less than 10 cm. 4. Usually set at a corner and abnormal section. 6, arrange along the gradient direction and avoid accidental damage to membrane when the temperature is low. Lap width between membranes is generally not less than 10 cm. You should measure the accurate relative size. Do not weld as far as possible during geomembrane pavement . In addition to the special requirements, Do not walk on the membrane or carry on the membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range