Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What are the technical parameters of seepage-proof geomembranes?
- serial number item indicator common environmental protection 1 thickness mm 0.2 to 4 2 width m 2.5 to 8 3 tensile strength (vertically and horizontally) MPa≥17 ≥25 4 breaking elongation rate (vertically and horizontally) % ≥450 ≥550 5 angle tear strength N/mm ≥80 ≥110 6 carbon black content % 2.0 to 3.0 2.0 to 3.0 7 resistance to environment stress cracking F20 ≥1500 8 low-temperature impact in -70℃ approved 9 oxidative inductive time in 200℃ ≥20
- Q:Is PE preservative film safe?
- Polyethylene, also referred to as PE, is mainly used for food packaging. The fruits and vegetables we buy and the semi-finished products in the supermarket is packed with this film. PE and PVDC preservative films are safe to the human body, and they can be used. While PVC preservative film contains carcinogenic substances, which is harmful to the human body.
- Q:Why imported geomembrane (HDPE) is most frequently used impermeable material among artificial synthetic materials?
- Because of its minimal permeability coefficient
- Q:Which one is better between eletric-membrane type electric warming oven and oil tincture?
- Electric oil heater, heated slowly, but it has mature technology and manufacturing process, stable quality which is not easy to break small power consumption. The quality of electrothermal film heater is not stable a few years ago, but it is much better now, which is characterized by energy saving, small heat effect conversion loss, high warming speed, but once the heater is closed, its temperature also drops quickly. It is better to use oil heater if you stay at home for a long time, and electrothermal film heater is better otherwise.
- Q:What is the application of composite waterproofing geomembrane?
- Composite waterproof membrane is a kind of waterproof material with high elasticity of organic material and good durability of inorganic material, it will form high-strength waterproof coating and has been widely used in the anti-seepage of water conservancy embankment, dam, reservoir, at the same time, geomembrane is used as seepage-proof, anticorrosion, leakage resistance and moisture resistance materials in channels, reservoirs, cesspit, swimming pool, housing construction, underground structures, wasteyard, environmental engineering and other aspects.
- Q:What is floor heating reflecting coating?
- The electrical floor heating reflecting to warm reflective film has a special soft aluminum foil and heat treated polyester film and PE adhesive and glass fiber composite color printing with a grid processing, high yield, low cost, has been widely applied to warm construction. Features: To make a direct extrusion under high temperature, and make the adhesive strong and not delaminating. The encryption of the glass fiber improve the tensile strength and the hardness of the foam board. Its surface is with the marker of the size and easy for the fixation of the heat pipe. Remarks: It can be used for bonding insulating glass wool and paste level steel construction and water vapor are separated.
- Q:What is the operating principle of the vacuum laminating machine?
- The laminating machine must be the plastic packaging machine. The working principle is to insert the materal (or paper) to be plastic coated into the special plastic package, put the material into the plastic packaging machine, melt and solidfy the adhesive of the plastic package by heating and pressing and exhaust the air at the same time. By then plastic packaging is completed.
- Q:the specification of composite geo-membrane
- composite geo-membrane (composite seepage-proof film) is divided into one cloth and one membrane and two cloths one film, width 4-6m, weight 200- , 1500g/ square meter, pulling-resistance, tear-resistance, bursting and other high physic mechanics performance indicator, the products is high strength, and has good extensibility, large deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, errosion resistance, aging-resistance, seepage-proof and other characteristics. it will satisfy the seepage-proof, isolation, reinforce, anti-cracking and other soil engineering demands in water conservancy, municipal, buildings, transport, metro, tunnel, and engineer construction. Because it has selected polymer materials and the production process is added with anti-aging agent, it can be used in unconventional temperature environment. it's commonly used in the seepage-proof treatment of dams, drainage ditch, and pollution prevention treatment of waste storage. one cloth one membrane is a kind of composite geotextile material. Mainly used in water conservancy, transportation, tunnels, airports, metallurgical tailings, waste disposal sites, roofing seepage and other reinforced seepage control.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
- Q:How much does the electrothermal film cost?
- Electrothermal film heating costs is electric charge. the power of a square meter is generally about 110W-130W. No matter what temperature you want to set, as long as it is working, the cost is 130W/N hours/square meter. A kilowatt hour, you can calculate on your own. National standard energy-saving is 65%, the heating watt per square meter is 50 to 70 W, 110 to 130W is the standard before 2005.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range