Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:I have a new home with engineered wood flooring. The wood floors are peeking at the joints. Whats wrong?
- When an engineered floor is installed, the installer MUST leave about 3/8 of an inch all the way around the edge of the room which is covered by the base molding. This allows for expansion and contraction. It sounds like the installer didn't leave ample room around the edges and when the floor expanded, since it has no room to expand, it is peeking as you called it.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood flooring and solid wood floors?
- Multilayer solid wood floor surface layer is 3-8m thick wood skin (usually a ring cutting, multilayer veneer veneer) bottom crisscross adhesive used compression bonding. The utility model is characterized in that the utility model has the decorative effect of the solid wood floor, compared with the solid wood floor, the utility model has the advantages of small deformation, better stability and more economy. However, if the use of glue may exceed the formaldehyde content.
- Q:Wood floors will be deformed? How to deal with?
- By installing the balance plate expansion: some plus a gross floor, some installation requirements on keel plate gap is kept between 0.2mm wide, some indoor four corners have put some requirements, convenient trap moisture in the slit wall expansion floor is provided with a spring, the aluminum alloy keel, the wooden rail type the floor installation method.
- Q:old hardwood floors in bad shape--should I cover them?
- FIRST SAND BY AN ORBITAL SANDER TAKING THE FINISH OFF THE USE DENATURED ALCOHOL OR PAINT THINNER TO CLEAN THE DUST OFF THE FLOOR NEXT USE TAC RAGS TO GET THE LSFTOVER DUST THEN PAINT. IF ITS HARDWOOD 1 COAT SHOULD DO IT BUT IF ITS PINE 2 COATS . PINE IS SOFT AND ABSORBANT. I WOULD UAE AN OIL BASED ENAMEL IF YOU WANT A DURABLE FINISH AND IF YOU HAVE HIDS. HOWEVER A LATEX ENAMEL WILL SUFFICE
- Q:How to solve the deformation of solid wood flooring?
- To solve the problem of swelling and deformation of solid wood floor, here are the following for reference:A, ground moisture treatment methods: the general use of the "three oil felt" (three layers of asphalt asphalt felt paper, and then put a layer of cement on the top, to prevent the release of harmful gases); simple treatment method is to spread a layer of moisture-proof film on the surface of the two layers of asphalt.
- Q:The best engineered hardwood floors?
- Hart-co is a good brand but the padding under the floor is what will make the floor last longest. Always try to use the best padding with a floating floor if he pad is not already attached.
- Q:how do you refinish hard wood floors?
- Rent a professional sander, and then after that clean up and seal with polyurathane. It is not an easy job. I would have a professional do it because it takes three days for the process to be completed. They charge between $250 to $300 or less per room according to your part of the country.
- Q:I am getting ready to install a click and lock engineered wood floor, when do I install the stair nose?
- Each situation is different and each engineered wood too. If your running perpendicular e/ the wood and need to tye into it there are 2 options. You can set the nosing and lock into it. Or put a pc in that you can lock into that. That pc needs to be set back the nosing depth. Then lock nosing into that , or use a spline, which ever you need.If your floor runs parallel to the nosing you can leave it off til the end , just ripping the pc before it to size. Carpet bel usually needs to be trimmed back and turned and tacked up under the nosing Depends how your nosing lays out I always cut off the sub floor over hang to give the nosing as much support as possible. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:Solid wood flooring after the sound how to repair?
- Solid wood flooring installation requirements: it is prohibited to use glue. It is because of the installation of solid wood flooring on the floor of his request is very high only by doing keel to meet the requirements. But also the use of solid wood flooring nails! Otherwise, the floor will have a sound.
- Q:Solid wood flooring is also strengthened as there are several layers of it? What role
- Solid wood flooring is formed by direct processing of wood floors, wood composite floors have three layers and multilayer solid wood composite, generally consists of surface layer, core layer and bottom layer glued together. Specific is not too clear, the solid wood floor to do is very good, want to know more, you can go to the store or website to understand.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range