Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:Wood floor anti-static? (laminate flooring, laminate flooring, solid wood flooring)
- (a) solid wood flooringSolid wood flooring is made of wood flooring, mostly mouth floor, more convenient installation. More than half of the floor on the marketAfter painting (paint) of the finished floor, generally known as "paint board". Paint plate in the factory processing, paint, drying, high quality, is generally not easy to reach the quality of paint. After the installation of the lacquer plate, it is not necessary to finish the surface planing, sanding and painting.
- Q:Engineered or pure hardwood flooring - which is better and why?
- A okorder.com in my source if you need helping buying, installing, or caring for your new hardwood.
- Q:Multi layer composite and solid wood flooring, which is better?
- Multilayer composite and solid wood flooringFirst, the solid wood floor is natural wood after drying, forming the ground decoration materials. It presents the natural log texture and color patterns, giving people a natural, soft, rich affinity of the texture, and can play a sound absorption, sound insulation, reduce sound pressure, reduce noise pollution effect.
- Q:Solid wood flooring is also strengthened as there are several layers of it? What role
- The service life in public places will not be more than six months.The more abrasive, the price is also more expensive. Public places the level of abrasion resistance at 9000 rpm and above; if the population in your home, also do not pay attention to maintenance, can choose some high wear resistance; but if you pay more attention to the maintenance of the floor, the floor is strong, hardware wear fewer opportunities, choose a relatively low wear resistance may be more economic benefits. Household wear-resisting revolution in 6000 turn above.. Use sandpaper brush, poor quality is very easy to find. Wear resistance of the composite floor, mainly depends on three oxidation of two aluminum (commonly known as precious stones) coating. The higher the content of the three aluminum oxide crystal per unit area is, the higher the degree of wear resistance is.
- Q:About to install Cabin Grade Engineered wood flooring, how can I tell if a plank is not usable?
- Cabin grade is usually rated so because it has more knots and heavy grianing..There usually ( usually) isn t any thing wrong with the tongue or groove... Just the surface look. If you like the knots and graining like this then you ll like the wood. ' Watch for surface pits and nicks on the edges you can t live with. Other than this its just a more rustic look. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How much is a solid wood floor how much wages a square meter
- Solid wood composite floor: solid wood composite floor changed the previous physical structure, better stability. In the price, cheaper than the solid wood flooring, belonging to the consumer products. It is a kind of ground decoration material which is popular in home decoration. General in 20 yuan / square meters -500 yuan / square meters between the floor are also good.
- Q:smudges on my just cleaned engineered hardwood floors?
- HI okorder.com website. It's not cheap but remember, you get a whole gallon that is concentrated and that should last a very VERY long time. I would suggest purchasing 2 gallons since the shipping is the same for 2 gallons as for 1 gallon and you won't have to repurchase for a long time. I guarantee you, this product beats everything on the market, you will be absolutely amazed at how you don't even have to rinse and the floors shine like new. PLUS, it has a fresh, clean scent. Hope this helps!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! YOU WILL LOVE POLYCARE
- Q:Solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring
- Most of the solid wood floor is flat, synthetic production of composite flooring, and some are uneven, called antique floor, the other is called a flat floor.
- Q:Ask the difference between solid wood composite floor and diamond plate?
- Composite flooring: These are the popular ground decoration materials. The utility model is formed after the crushing of the log, and the utility model is filled with glue, preservative and additive, and is pressed by the high temperature and high pressure of the hot press. However, due to the production process to use adhesive, formaldehyde content if the control is not good, may overrun
- Q:Structure of multi-layer solid wood floor
- Multi layer solid wood floor surface pressed precious rare wood species, the texture of natural, generous, to maintain the natural nature of the log floor, while reducing the excessive consumption of precious wood; close to nature, enjoy housing. The water content of the board and the surface of the substrate are treated with strict water content
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range