Order On-line Tracking
Hanging Chair Swing White Green Metal/ Rattan
Swing Chair Features
Supported by sturdy iron and featuring ornate detailing made with rattan. Sit back and relax outside with this amazing chair swing.
Materials: Iron, rattan
What are the materials?
The swing chairs are woven by hand with environment-friendly PE or natural rattan on strong and sturdy wrought-iron standing base. They usually come with soft cushions as per our photos. The cushions are usually replaceable and washable.
What are the colors?
There are mainly 7 colors available for election for PE rattan.
1. grey rattan
2. brown rattan
3. dark coffee rattan
4. green rattan
5. Honey color changing rattan -->similar to real rattan, changing color from strong honey to light
6. Black rattan
7. White rattan
There are plenty of colors for selection, including plain colors and designs. Please contact us for more choices.
What’s the size?
Our standard size is as illustrated in the picture or as specified. We make also sizes as per requirements of our clients.
What’s the application?
The hanging chairs can be used for both indoors and outdoors. It’s widely used in balconies, patios, sunrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, gardens, for leisure and wedding occasions, etc.
Swing Chair Image
Swing Chair Specification
Why Choose you?
1. We are Gold Supplier with commitment for long term cooperation.
2. We set no minimum order quantity requirements for hand woven furniture for samples and trial orders.
3. We provide a wide and complete range of hand woven furniture and panel furniture for selection and OEM is accepted.
4. We have a professional team for exports. Prompt and accurate response could be achieved.
How long does it take to reply to inquiries?
Usually within 1 work day.
What's your guarantee for the quality?
Usually one year after shipment against manufacturing defect, but our furniture can be used for more than 10 years when properly maintained.
What’s your payment term?
We generally accept telegraphic transfer, 50% down payment and the balance before delivery.
We also accept L/C at sight, D/P, western union, depending on your order amounts and pricing terms and credibility.
How long is your lead time?
Usually around 1 to 2 months. Samples and stocks are as fast as 1 work day to 1 week.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|