Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Standard polybag or head card package
Delivery Detail: Within 1 month after confirm
flexible high temperature silicone hose
4.good aftersales service
Universal AutoColorful Flexible High Temperature Silicone Hose
0.3 to 0.9 Mpa
2mm to 6mm
Blue/Red/Black/Orange or customized
Straight meter hose
Radiator/Coolant connection Hose
Straight coupler hose
Water connection Hose
Turbocharger connection Hose
Air Intake connection Hose
Intercooler connection Hose
Custom products according to customers’drawing or samples.
Used for VOLVO,BENZ,BMW,TOYOTA,MAZDA,SCAIA,IVECO,AUDI,DAF,truck
Print your LOGO on the products
universal product!perfect for turbo,intercooler,intake,turbo charger projects !
Application forTruck,Bus,Tuningcar,Racing car,Heavy Machine,Engineering.Vessel
Used for Automotive turbo charge,coolant,Air inlet/exhaust,Radiator,Heater system
Made for high remperature and high boost applications.
- Q:What's the tire composition?
- A tire is a ring shaped elastic rubber product that is grounded and mounted on various vehicles or machinery. The utility model is usually arranged on the metal rim, can support the vehicle body, buffer the external impact, realize the contact with the road surface, and guarantee the driving performance of the vehicle.
- Q:Rubber car Block for parking spaces. Where is the parking space?. What is the size of one side of the parking space?
- In fact, there is a relatively simple way to curb parking, that is, in front of the entire parking lot in front of the flat car in front of the line, according to the distance between the two vehicles, the width of the road and parking spaces set length. Then turn the steering wheel close to the point position back to the right until the front of the car close to the front right corner of the car, the left rear corner, the steering wheel starts to rotate. Initially, the steering wheel rotates slowly, when the front bumper in the front of the car leaves the steering wheel to the left, near the point position. From the left rear view mirror, the left rear side of the upper left corner of the car is aligned with the car, and the steering wheel is quickly reversed and stopped. The rest is just right. The car can be parked in the middle of the parking space.
- Q:How are the car tyres made?
- Plastic parts preparation processIn this connection, it is usually done in six steps to complete all the semi-finished rubber parts that make up the tire(1) section 1: extrusion;Add the material to the extruder head to extrude different semi-finished parts, such as tread, tread, triangle, etc..(2) section two: rolling;The raw material cord passes through the calender, and both sides of the cord are hung with a thin layer of adhesive material, which is finally processed into cords. The main material cord mainly uses nylon and polyester two kinds.(3) section three: bead forming;The bead ring is formed by winding a lot of steel wires. This kind of rubber used for bead has some special properties. When the vulcanization is finished, the glue and the steel wire can be tightly jointed together.
- Q:How is the front block of the car fixed to the frame? Is it made of glass or something else?
- The front windshield assembly is painted in the glass after the glue stick to the body up, the adhesive is strong, the vehicle is needed when using a knife or saw blade cutting to put down the glass
- Q:Car tires idle for four years, can you use it?
- The outer surface of the tire has a different pattern, commonly used are: ordinary tire tread patterns, including transverse and longitudinal patterns of the two patterns, which is used in tire radial tire lateral pattern is used in the vertical pattern. The vertical pattern is suitable for cars and trucks, the transverse pattern is only suitable for truck; mixed pattern, pattern characteristic is coarse, longitudinal serrated or pipe shaped pattern, on both sides of horizontal off-road patterns, applicable to all types of cars; this pattern, is characterized by concave deep and wide, strong grip, suitable for off-road vehicles and mine car.
- Q:Please help to understand what parts of the car are used rubber parts, must be more specific Oh!
- The screw or the bracket is connected with the place with damping function, such as steel plate fixed position; the need to seal the place, such as doors and windows on the edge of the body is sealed, such as valve, gearbox, engine upper and lower cover connection; and tire, tubing, pipe etc.
- Q:What kind of material is good for heat shrinkable tube of automobile air conditioner?
- Water pipe for car: inner and outer layers are made of three yuan ethylene propylene rubber, and the middle reinforcing layer is made of polyester yarn. Air conditioning tube (R134a): butyl rubber tube with reinforced layer. The outer layer of the hose is covered with holes in the outer layer with a hose needle hole machine to prolong the service life of the pipe. The outer layer of the air conditioner hose is usually protected by bellows, and the hose is usually protected with a sheath (EPDM material)
- Q:How can a soft rubber bar be machined on a lathe? The hole drilled by the drill hole is triangular
- Grinding tool, angle grinding, edge sharpening, flutes to open large and deep, the image that is cutting the same effect formed in the contact surface. High speed, small knife, finally finishing with the cutter grinding sharp after finishing, finishing allowance not more than 30.
- Q:Aging of rubber parts for automobiles
- Due to the comprehensive effect of various internal and external factors, rubber products will deteriorate the chemical properties and mechanical properties of this kind of phenomenon is realized by rubber aging, cracking, sticking, hardening, powder, mold. Shute rubber reminder, especially the rubber parts on the vehicle, due to the complex use of the environment, aging accelerated more obvious.
- Q:Can polyurethane rubber be used for automobile tires?
- The polyurethane elastomer has the high elasticity of rubber and plastic, high hardness and high strength, excellent wear resistance, high mechanical strength and excellent oil resistance, chemical resistance, flex resistance, low temperature performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range