600W-1000W nominal power
1pc dust cup,without Speed control,Cable length 4-10M, Dust Capacity:0.6L,1PC HOSE,Giftbox Packing
plastic tube,Plastic brush,9 Nozzles,
Handheld vacuum cleaner
Silent design low noise
High suction power
No consuming material
Easy carrying handle
Easy empty dust cup
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,ROHS
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:Which came first, wall-to-wall carpeting or vacuum cleaners?
- Carpeting, obviously. The vacuum couldn't come until LONG after the discovery of electricity. We have proof of carpeting before that, but not with such high pile.
- Q:Which suck worse: leeches or vacuum cleaners?
- leeches. and there also used for medical reasons like to stop blood clotting and trouble areas of the body.
- Q:what is the best upright vacuum cleaner under $300.00?
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth the price? What do you think about Kirby vacuums?
- Don't buy one from the Kirby door-to-door salespeople. Their markup is 3-4 times what the real value of the machine is. Plus, they're very high-pressure and will try to shame/intimidate/push you into a sale. Don't even let them in the door unless your sales resistance is cast iron. Instead,go to any used vac store and you can find a used Kirby for a really good price. They ARE really superb machines, and do an excellent job cleaning the dirt from deep down in the bottom of your carpet. It has the best suction of any vac I've ever had. Pulling a carpet slightly up doesn't hurt it. I've had 11 vacs in the 30 years we've been married, and my 5 year old Kirby will be the last vac I'll own. Things I don't like about my Kirby; It is heavy, though it self-propels well. You have to do some complicated switching to use any of the attachments. The bags can only be purchased from Kirby, though I got some from an OKorder seller for a much lower price.
- Q:Vacuums: Bagless vs. Bag?
- Bagless is so easy. All you have to do is pop the top off the canister and empty it in the trash can. You also don't have to worry about buying bags. Definitely go with the bagless. I am so jealous you are getting a Dyson. That is my dream vacuum.
- Q:What is a good vacuum?
- I've had my Dyson Animal for 3 years now and have not had any problems with it whatsoever. It picks up everything! We bought ours refurbished from OKorder and paid about $400 with shipping, which was a big savings then. I'm not sure how much they run now, but well worth the money!
- Q:Poll: Sitting here with only a towel on. Sexy or not?
- Don't you have a vacuum cleaner u can abuse, loser?
- Q:What is the difference between expensive and cheap robotic vacuum cleaners?
- The okorder.com for reviews.
- Q:Where do I store my vacuum cleaners?
- Do you have any closets you could put them in? Don't put them back in the box, that sounds horribly full of unnecessary work every time you want to vacuum. Other than that, I can't think of anything. Look for weird little nooks in your house-- there's a good sized gap between the side of the fridge and the wall that's probably big enough for a vacuum in my apartment, so maybe you could find somewhere similar.
- Q:Where Can I Find Cheap Central Vacuums?
- buy cheap you'll regret it the rest of your life-go for the best...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range