Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Rug
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Hand Tufted Rug
Package of Hand Tufted Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:I just bought an 8' x 10' area rug and I want to use a rug pad but they are expensive ....?
- Hi Blue Eyed Homo, I am a flooring associate that works at The Home Depot, and I know that some rug pads seem to be expensive, especially in your size. I've worked in other departments and been with the company for almost 10 years and I have yet to see a sheet of rubber that will sell in the store other than pan liner for tubs that would work in your situation. Also, you won't find at our store pieces of felt in that size. Plus, felt just won't be able to grip the rug properly especially if you have a hardwood floor. Did you check around your local stores flooring department? I think I may have a less expensive solution for you. Carpet padding, not rug pad, but the kind ppl place under their carpets. It may not look pretty but its made to not be seen anyway and it works great for big area rugs your size. Home Depot sells carpet pad in pre-cut 6ft. by 9ft. rolls or have your flooring associate there cut out a size for you. Bottom line....the carpet pad will be way less expensive than the rug pads we sell, and you'll still have a slip resistant surface for your new area rug for years to come. Hope this helps, aboveaveragejoe
- Q:Why would my cats use my area rugs for the bathroom?
- A lot of the rubber backings on bathroom rugs smell like urine to the dogs and cats near them, and they use them to pee on because of that. Try cleaning the rugs with an enzyme cleaner (pet supply stores sell those, they take out all organics so no smell lingers). You may have to just keep the bathroom door closed at all times, to protect the rugs.
- Q:What can be laid on the carpet to prevent dirty?
- He and pavement cleaning, if you need help, very convenient to replace. The office now is generally laid square carpet which has many colors and is anti-static, so what you said won't happen. You can wash where there is a dirty, or replace it, it's suitable for large area office! And this kind of carpet is of sound absorption.
- Q:How to remove rugs from the carpet?
- Rugs can be cleaned by yourself or letting them lay there unclean...Months have been known to devour areas of rugs due to lack of vacuuming... Also, dirt breaks down the delicate fibers of your oriental rug and causes uneven wear... Our cleaning process is gentle and customized to your specific rug type. Your rug will be cleaned off-site, and it yields high satisfaction....
- Q:carpet with heavy furniture on?
- Depends what type of carpet it is. Carpets that have fibers with a memory retention can be brought back with sweeping , or a wet heat. Some older carpets or ones with out memory retention can some times ( some times) be fluffed back up using other tricks. One trick to help avoid the marks , no matter what type of carpet is to move these pcs of furniture once a week , just a few inches and vacuum over the spot to pull them back up.. GL
- Q:I have rug on my carpet, how do i make it not slip/move?
- Carpet speaks to wall to wall. Rugs are for areas and though they are available in many sizes they are not considered carpet. In very old times when rooms were all hardwoods, people did refer to their large rugs as carpets but that was then and this is now. There was no carpeting back in those times as we have now.
- Q:In German, How to Say Rug, Carpet, Curtain, Classroom, Pen, Mechanical Pencil, Ruler, Eraser and Marker?
- Teppich, Teppich, Vorhang, Klassenzimmer, Kugelschreiber, Druckbleistift, Herrscher, Radiergummi, Markierung.... (carpet and rug are the same word)
- Q:cost of installing carpet 'indiana'?
- Carpet prices vary widely as does quality. But you can get a mid grade carpet and pad to cover any warranties for around 3$ a s/f installed. Of course you can get a better carpet ( and cheaper ) but you generally get what you pay for.. Don t down grade pad since this is the back bone of any carpet..If any thing this is one place to up grade to what you can afford. GL
- Q:How do I stop my cat from scratching the rugs...?
- my cat usually scratches the couches and i tell her to get off, i put a rough ''welcome'' rug outside and whenever my cat wants to scratch she goes there, just get a really hard and rough rug, and put it on the rug that it scratches , worked for me, hope it works for you :)
- Q:Truly cleaning Carpet?
- I asked for and won a carpet shampooer for Christmas, whether it broke jointly as utilizing it the fist time, so as much as i might prefer to propose procuring one...i'm sorry to declare my adventure hasn't been all the large! LOL! in case you might have adequate money it, decide for clean carpeting or have it professionally wiped sparkling and re-stretched. in the adventure that your married and your husband is prepared, you additionally can lease a carpet stretcher and do this area of it your self. this is not puzzling to do, whether this is puzzling on your knees. you will additionally want a carpet knife to trim the surplus carpet, different than that, you ought to be sturdy to bypass! sturdy success!
We produce various of wool carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range