Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
US $ 12 - 20.5 / Square Meter | Get Latest Price
400 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ of hand tufted rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Production ability for hand tufted rug
L/C,D/A,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Hand Tufted Rug
· Material: 100% Acrylic
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Floor, Kitchen, Home, Hotel
· Size: 1.4x2.0m or as need
· Model Number: OH-1008
· Pile Weight: 2150g per square meter
· Character: hand tufted carpet
· Back: Cotton with polyester
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Edge: Binding/whip stitch
· Feature: Skid resistance, environmental
· Color: any color
· 40HQ: 5000SQM
· Sample time: 5 to 15 days
· Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Packaging & Delivery of Hand Tufted Rug
rolled in pp bag for Hand Tufted Rug for living room
30days for hand tufted rug
Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Pile weight: 2150g/sqm
Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Description of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
60x2250px, 140x5000px, 160x5750px, 200x7500px, 280x9500px, etc.
Plain color and design colors are available
Cotton polyester backing, anti-slip and make the yarn very strong.
Rolled in separate plastic bags.
Any design and size can be custom-made according to your specifications.
Packaging & Shipping of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Rolled in plastic bags or PP bags
what is the delivery time?
Normal order-about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
- Q:Carpet for house decoration, OK?
- The answer is yes, ok! But in the use of attention should be paid to:1, and careful use of chemical fiber carpet, otherwise prone to static electricity and dust;2, the use of special indoor carpet slippers, carpet life can be extended;3. Clean carpets regularly according to use;4, do not put the sharp foundation on the carpet weight; 5, children's room should not use plush carpet;6. Use regular carpets to sterilize regularly;7, the arrival of life after the carpet should be replaced in time, not extended use.
- Q:Can I change my CRX carpet color to red?
- or you can buy new clean replacement carpets for around $200
- Q:How many types of persian rugs exist?
- Persian rugs are known as one of the oldest oriental rugs. Persian rugs value is timeless works of art that exude beauty, elegance and quality. Some of the types of persian rugs are Tabriz, Nazmiyal, Gelim and Shiraz.
- Q:Question about hardwoods under our carpet?
- After having just removed the carpeting in my house, I can tell you this: if they put a subfloor on top of hardwood, there was something wrong with the hardwood. It is not necessary in order to lay carpet. Padding and tack boards are all that are needed--which really don't ruin the hardwood. (You may want to fill a few nail holes from the tack strips.) Lots of houses have hardwood that is only finished around the edges--if you pull up the subfloor and find unfinished board flooring, that's one reason they laid the subfloor. Another reason might be that there was bad damage to the hardwood which made it uneven. A finished hardwood floor rarely needs subfloor for carpeting unless it is damaged or otherwise totally unusable as hardwood flooring. Since your house was built in 1955, it could have very badly damaged floors. There is only one way to check that--pull up the carpet in a corner, and the subfloor under that--and check. If the floors are not damaged, then the only damage will be from nail holes--which can be filled, sanded and revarnished.
- Q:Cat scratching my oriental rugs!?
- Heck yes she can damage them. If they are that old and valuable, either take them up, or put them into a room where she cannot get into.
- Q:bleached carpet!! HELP!!?
- Dying bleach stains in a carpet can be done, but that is something usually best left to a professional. Try contacting local flooring companies, or check your local registry to see if you have someone in your area that does 'carpet repair, or dye'. If the bleach stains aren't very large, then it might be possible to 'swap' a portion of the carpet out of a closet, and patch it. Again, this isn't something I would recommend for a novice. It does take a bit of skill to make a patch that blends in so it isn't visible. Using carpet dye, or patching a carpet, are two things that can very easily end up with more problems than you started with, hehe. In a worst case scenario, the carpet could be replaced.. so it would be a toss up, as to which would be more expensive, losing the deposit, or installing new carpet. Before replacing it, I'd suggest you double check with the apartment management. Many apartment complexes will keep at least a portion of the deposit, for 'cleaning' anyway, so there is a chance you won't get your full deposit back, even if you leave it with absolutely no damage at all. The only way around it would be to hire a professional cleaning company yourself, and that usually costs more than letting the apartment management have their maintenance/cleaning employees do the work. I would recommend that, if you cannot find someone to repair the carpet, that you get some estimates on replacing it. Then, if the apartment management tries to keep the entire deposit, you make them break it down by cost (in writing). If their cost for carpet replacement is higher than your estimates, you've got something you can use to barter with, if it is worth your time. Good Luck
- Q:can I use Gorilla glue to stick the area rugs to carpet?
- Is the floor below the old carpet timber? If so.. nail the corners of the rug down. Move the pile of the rug apart and nail it to the floor so you cant see the nails. If that cant be done the other idea is glue or hand sew the a length of Velcro to the under side of the rug in each corner. Use the hook part of the Velcro so it catches the old carpet and hold the rug in place.
- Q:How to clean an area rug?
- When we have an area rug that needs cleaning we take it up to our local self service car wash. The high powered washers work really well cleaning and rinsing the rugs. We usually just hang them over the clothes line to let them drip dry and they look like new.
- Q:when do you have to rug and urug horses?
- A okorder.com/ The higher the denier the tougher the rug. 600 denier will tear easier and be less water proof then a 1200 plus denier rug. I have the last one shown (Defender) is a great rug for really cold frosty winters. Tough denier and no neck rug attached, which I prefer for my horses that are not in much work. In spring I then switch it for a lighter rug, which they usually wear for a month or so before I leave it off completely. But please remember, even if you switch to a lighter rug, it will still need to come off each morning if it is warm and during their heavy moulting in the first month of spring.
- Q:A large area of tea stains on the carpet how?? For a long time
- Use a little vinegar or fresh lemon juice drops in the carpet stains, use a soft brush to brush, then use the carpet special foam detergent wash. The area is too big to come up several times. If it is an ordinary chemical fiber carpet, this operation is not a problem, if it is a silk or wool carpet
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range