Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
US $ 12 - 20.5 / Square Meter | Get Latest Price
400 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ of hand tufted rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Production ability for hand tufted rug
L/C,D/A,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Hand Tufted Rug
· Material: 100% Acrylic
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Floor, Kitchen, Home, Hotel
· Size: 1.4x2.0m or as need
· Model Number: OH-1008
· Pile Weight: 2150g per square meter
· Character: hand tufted carpet
· Back: Cotton with polyester
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Edge: Binding/whip stitch
· Feature: Skid resistance, environmental
· Color: any color
· 40HQ: 5000SQM
· Sample time: 5 to 15 days
· Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Packaging & Delivery of Hand Tufted Rug
rolled in pp bag for Hand Tufted Rug for living room
30days for hand tufted rug
Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Pile weight: 2150g/sqm
Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Description of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
60x2250px, 140x5000px, 160x5750px, 200x7500px, 280x9500px, etc.
Plain color and design colors are available
Cotton polyester backing, anti-slip and make the yarn very strong.
Rolled in separate plastic bags.
Any design and size can be custom-made according to your specifications.
Packaging & Shipping of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Rolled in plastic bags or PP bags
what is the delivery time?
Normal order-about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
- Q:is there any good dust removal methods for the carpet with lots of dust at home?
- Point out one point specially: Because of its natural lanolin. Sometimes the surface needs to be brushed with cotton dipped in cold water. 2, make it bright as new 3. Although the texture of the carpet will change in a long time.
- Q:What about vinegar spilled on the carpet?
- And then use hair dryer to blow it, it's all right, use a clean cloth dipped in clean water to wipe it.
- Q:what is the carpet in the living room used for?
- It looks neat and clean.
- Q:Is the bedroom carpet harmful to the health?
- Adults have, children had better not sleep too much on the ground, they will backache when they grow up.
- Q:Can I lay a wooden floor above the carpet?
- This does not work, if you want to lay wooden floor, you can take the carpet away.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad of the carpet?
- There are two kinds of expression parameters, conversion formula: 1 ounce \ square yard = 34 g \ square meter 3, the pullout force of the carpet decides whether the carpet loses hair easily, the larger the pullout force, the less easily the carpet loses hair, on the contrary, the smaller the pullout force, the pull out the smaller, the more easily the carpet to lose hair. The abrasion resistance of the carpet in the fixed pressure... On the other hand, the discharge in certain occasions may cause harm, by hand touch (texture), feel density. the pullout force of carpets is seen by people's eyes (square yards = 34 grams \ square meter 3. abrasion resistance carpet under fixed pressure. On the one hand, electrostatic accumulation results in dust absorption, bacteria erosion and deterioration, and it has connection with the thickness of the carpet, on the contrary, such carpets have good elastic.
- Q:How to judge the quality of the carpet?
- The quality of the carpet depends on what standard it is, in general, the quality of carpet is still relatively good.
- Q:What kind of carpet is better?
- good tensile resistance. Besides。 The surface of wool is squamous so it is anti-corrosion and has good flexing endurance. 1 carpet wovened by nylon has good durability and acid and alkali resistance. Acrylic carpet is also resistant to acid and alkali. 2 propylene is synthetic fiber and is tubular, so it is cheap and easy to burn, but it can prevent the indoor air from contaning electricity and it is not easy to stick together. This property not only makes the wool carpet can adjust the indoor humidity. Propylene fibers are slightly less resilient than wool, so most of the carpet is wovened with wool, and the wool can absorb moisture. However, the price of wool carpet is high, and the following are the most suitable for homes when the indoor air is dry. Wool belongs to animal fiber and has good moisture absorption effect when mixing with linen and wovened into carpet, it is also waterproof. so it is suitable for living room and office that is stepped on frequently. now many families use propylene carpet, but it is easy polluted. 3 wool is heavier than it was before synthetic fibers was produced. the defect of nylon carpet is that it is easy to produce static, buut it is anti-corrosion and has respiratory effect and excellent wear resistance. wool is spiral curl. Wool is also easily dyed into various colors, but it has good moisturizing property and is not easy to burn, it also mildewproof. Therefore, it can prevent burning and it is mothproof and difficult to be polluted, it also has good elasticity and long service life. it feels like wool; it is more suitable in the corridor becaise of its poor heat resistance, but it is better than nylon. When the indoor is damp, it can release moisture, and the price is also lower than the wool carpet,
- Q:How to prevent the carpet from mildew
- So it can only dry: The carpet should be regularly placed in ventilation place to dry, this is one of the common methods used to mold the bug. Secondly, keep carpet dry and clean is also the proper method to mold the worms effectively.
- Q:What raw materials do you need to make a carpet?
- It is easy to become flat. Acrylic acid fiber the abrasion resistance of acrylic acid fiber is not as good as nylon. Polypropylene fiber polypropylene fiber has good abrasion resistance, flame resistance and low price, fiber organic. Except for a few carpets, it can be used with high efficiency. Jute jute is mainly used as backing material. The process of spinning include Anso and Timbrelle, according to the characteristics of the yarn and hand feel, so it is particularly suitable for the production of carpets. Viscose fiber the elasticity of viscose fiber is not as good as other fibers, artificial fibers begins to spread, finally use fiber to make roving. All carpet fibers have distinctive features: Natural fiber and artificial fiber; 4, but it has a good expansibility and flexibility. Soak a few months after the harvest of coconut shell, but the elasticity and abrasion resistance is not as good as other fibers, Roving increases the strength of single strand yarn through stretching and twisting in spinning machine, two or more yarns twist together, but after the fire it will leave a scar: Antwerp strong (ANTRON). This light yellow fiber is woven into a yarn. Silk In addition to fine handmade craft carpet, all carpet are made from crude fiber through processing, such as tearing and combing until they become straight. Nylon is usually added to the wool to improve the abrasion resistance of the fabric. Silk is seldom used in the production of carpets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range