Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
US $ 12 - 20.5 / Square Meter | Get Latest Price
400 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ of hand tufted rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Production ability for hand tufted rug
L/C,D/A,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Hand Tufted Rug
· Material: 100% Acrylic
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Floor, Kitchen, Home, Hotel
· Size: 1.4x2.0m or as need
· Model Number: OH-1008
· Pile Weight: 2150g per square meter
· Character: hand tufted carpet
· Back: Cotton with polyester
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Edge: Binding/whip stitch
· Feature: Skid resistance, environmental
· Color: any color
· 40HQ: 5000SQM
· Sample time: 5 to 15 days
· Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Packaging & Delivery of Hand Tufted Rug
rolled in pp bag for Hand Tufted Rug for living room
30days for hand tufted rug
Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Pile weight: 2150g/sqm
Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Description of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
60x2250px, 140x5000px, 160x5750px, 200x7500px, 280x9500px, etc.
Plain color and design colors are available
Cotton polyester backing, anti-slip and make the yarn very strong.
Rolled in separate plastic bags.
Any design and size can be custom-made according to your specifications.
Packaging & Shipping of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Rolled in plastic bags or PP bags
what is the delivery time?
Normal order-about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of plastic carpet
- Advantages of plastic carpet: 1, Most of the plastic has strong anti-corrosion ability, they don't react with acid and alkali reaction. 2 The cost of plastic manufacturing is low. 3, durable, waterproof, light weight. 4 They are easy to be shaped into different shapes. 5, They are good insulators. 6, plastics can be used for the preparation of fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce the consumption of crude oil. Disadvantages of plastics: 1 When recycling of waste plastics, classification is very difficult, and uneconomic. 2, the plastic is easy to burn, when burning, it produces toxic gases. 3, the plastic is made from petroleum refining products, oil resources are limited. Plastic refers to the resin (or in the process of using monomer to polymerize) as the main ingredient, regards plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, colorant and other additive as auxiliary components,
- Q:What are the benefits of office carpet?
- The carpet absorbs water. Because it absorbs water, even if you accidentally fell on the ground, there will not be greater harm. Softness, good texture, firstly you have visual warmth, because they do not throw rotten! 4, laying carpet is simple, so you don't have to worry about the ground water that you will accidentally stepped on and slip. People who like to throw things are not recommended to use the carpet, the warm effect is reflected in the winter . The carpet has skid resistance property, it doesn't matter if you accidentally spill water on the ground at ordinary times. Convenient installation, and good effect of warm-keeping , there is no need to have complicated operation!
- Q:how to deal with the open side of the woven carpet?
- The resilience of the blanket directly affects the comfort of the carpet, the bottom lining is not easy to leak out, the better the flexibility. The greater the density, to see whether the bottom liner comes out. Generally you can fold the carpet back to back in the selection of carpet
- Q:A: is it good to lay full carpets in the bedroom?
- A lot of villa bedroom covered with carpet. Is the kind of senior!
- Q:How to deal if shampoo is poured on the carpeton the back of the carpet how to deal with! ! !
- Get some water on the carpet, then use a brush to brush, then use clean and unused old clothes or old towel which absorbs water well to spread on it. next reuse water to scrub the carpet, then dry, and repeat several times is no problem
- Q:How to deal with the oil stain on the carpet after being absorbing by flour?
- Since it has been absorbed by flour, then you'd better dry the carpet in the sun, or use the hair dryer to blow it, then along the direction of the wool carpet, brush the flour attached on the carpet, vacuum surface grinding, doing this for several tiimes. . . . .
- Q:Office wall is white, ceiling is also white, the door is brown. What color of the carpet is good ?
- A sense of the whole, it's best close to brown, since the door is brown, we can not choose too bright colors, or a variety of different colors look not coordinated
- Q:Which is better of polypropylene carpet and nylon carpet? What is the difference between them?
- Of course nylon carpet is better.
- Q:what to do if the carpet smells like beer?
- Have you ever had the experience of spilling the beer on the carpet? and if you have done that, then it is probably the residue caused by the delayed cleaning up. If there is no such experience, then it may be the material that is not promptly cleaned up or the bad glue.
- Q:What is the name of the mat laid under the office carpet?
- There is generally a layer of sponge pad or rubber pad or pearl cotton pad beneath carpet. Diamond carpet does not need a mat uunder it, directly sticked on the ground by glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range