Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
US $ 12 - 20.5 / Square Meter | Get Latest Price
400 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ of hand tufted rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Production ability for hand tufted rug
L/C,D/A,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Hand Tufted Rug
· Material: 100% Acrylic
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Floor, Kitchen, Home, Hotel
· Size: 1.4x2.0m or as need
· Model Number: OH-1008
· Pile Weight: 2150g per square meter
· Character: hand tufted carpet
· Back: Cotton with polyester
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Edge: Binding/whip stitch
· Feature: Skid resistance, environmental
· Color: any color
· 40HQ: 5000SQM
· Sample time: 5 to 15 days
· Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Packaging & Delivery of Hand Tufted Rug
rolled in pp bag for Hand Tufted Rug for living room
30days for hand tufted rug
Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Pile weight: 2150g/sqm
Pile Height: 28.749999999999996px
Description of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
60x2250px, 140x5000px, 160x5750px, 200x7500px, 280x9500px, etc.
Plain color and design colors are available
Cotton polyester backing, anti-slip and make the yarn very strong.
Rolled in separate plastic bags.
Any design and size can be custom-made according to your specifications.
Packaging & Shipping of Hand Tufted Rug for Living Room
Rolled in plastic bags or PP bags
what is the delivery time?
Normal order-about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
- Q:Baseboards before carpet?
- one of the biggest reasons I recommend putting the base first to avoid problems when you replace the carpet the next time. The tack strips that hold the carpet stretch almost always gets trapped under the base and makes it almost impossible to tear out the old carpet without taking the base off. (which is added cost or work for that next job) Then if your replaced carpet is thinner then the old the baseboard sits lower, so there is often touch up painting to do because you paint more often then replace carpet (more work or cost). Also when removing base you often crack a piece so you have to glue it back together. I have been installing carpets for 15 years now ( thousands of jobs) and I can count on one hand the number of jobs I installed a stretch in carpet without the base. I highly recommend you putting the base on first.and if you don't then insist that they install the tack strips far enough away from the wall so that you don't have to worry the next time your replace the carpet ( the thickness of the base + 1/4 inch)
- Q:What is better for leopard geckos cal sand or rug?
- The rug. Its far easier to clean then the calcium sand and you don't have to worry about impaction. Sand also can get in the geckos eyes, nose, ears, and it can dye the geckos skin colors along with irritating the geckos skin. Sand is also hard to clean out of tanks. Sand has to be replaced every time you clean the tank. When the gecko poops the bacteria in the poop will spread around the tank from the crickets stepping on it, the gecko stepping on it, etc.. Sand also pretty expensive. Carpet / rugs also have their problems. The geckos nails can be caught in the fibers and be pulled out. Teeth can get stuck in the carpet. You also might look into slate tiles or any other unglazed tiles. They work great and you don;t have to worry about impaction or the nails getting pulled out.
- Q:Where to get an area rug and futon frame for low prices?
- Go okorder.com maybe a large tray or two for your dresser top.
- Q:can i touch a prayer rug?
- Salam. If you are in your monthly period,based on the hadith you will be haram (1)to recite/read the Qur'an Touching only the Qur'an such bring it and then give it to your mom is allowed (2)to estab lish the mandatory or voluntary prayer (3)to perform mandatory/voluntary fasting and (4)to make sex with husband So you can touch or wash your prayer rug although you are in your monthly period.. It is not haram to touch a prayer rug.
- Q:Are there any rules for selecting rug sizes? We're not sure whether to get a 5X8 or an 8X10.?
- The rugs should be under the legs of accent pieces like kitchen tables or accent-end table. I'm not sure if the rule extends to the larger pieces.
- Q:Should I order carpet cleaning service?
- Contact a local carpet cleaning firm or two and ask for a quote. Around here, 4 rooms of carpet would cost you about $70 to steam clean or $85 to do a really good job with spot removal by a Chem-Dry franchise if you have one in your area. As an alternative, you can rent a carpet cleaner which is just a machine that sprays hot water detergent on the carpet, then vacuums it up with a powerful suction. They don't work very well for ground-in dirt and they leave the carpet wet and dank-smelling for days.
- Q:Are 100% olefin area rugs any good?
- Since 100% oefin rugs are completely made of synthetic fiber, they are actually great for high traffic areas and are easy to keep clean. Unlike more expensive rugs made of natural fiber, they don't tend to crush and stain treatment isn't complicated because the fiber is basically indestructible.
- Q:how to clean my carpet?
- You could rent a carpet shampooer...
- Q:What carpet is good for office?
- A color don't want to spend,
- Q:Hi,we are replacing are carpet,and would like to hear from anyone that knows about carpet.?
- ya, it holds dirt and mites. Go for a laminate floor like Pergo and some washable area rugs! Laminate cleans with a mop, doesnt hold stains or odors, doesnt scratch and looks like rel wood. I love mine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range