Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:The cost of carpet replacement.?
- You can buy carpet for under $1 a square foot. It takes about $2 a square foot to get quality carpet. Try to find it on sale. Somewhere in between $1-2 is alright - especially on sale. $3 buys very nice carpeting. Carpet comes in 15' width. It's not the most popular width, but it is out there. You should go online to Lowes or Home Depot and search carpet. Use the filter to select 15' width. If you live in the Midwest, Menards would have better deals on carpet.
- Q:Rug smells worse after steam clean?
- Yes. Buy some enzymatic pet urine eradicator at pet store and saturate the smelly area. Let it dry completely, put fans on it to help. Wipe down all surfaces lower than 2 feet in kitchen, walls, baseboards in other rooms. Consider steamcleaning again, and put fans to dry the carpeting thoroughly. Put LL on notice in writing, what you have stated in posting, and what you want him to do for you. . . . .move to another unit when open, reimburse you for steam cleaning and enzymatic treatment, whatever.
- Q:What's the difference of same material tufted carpet and AXMINSTER carpet?
- There are also many options on material. Ake Muenster carpet (the correct name), random pattern, various color. Tufted carpets have fewer colors. But it's cheap and durable, simple pattern. Quality is also good. Luxurious
- Q:how do i unbend a rug and keep it from wrinkling?
- Jenny is right about using a thin matt under the rug after you get the corners flat and the 1 st poster said to iron it.. If you try and iron any thing with nylon fibers you ll melt them and ruin the rug. So to answer you question, 1 st turn the rug over and place on a warm spot such as a heat register. You may need to do 1 corner at a time.Heat will relax the backing and help flatten it. Small weight on the corner ( such as a book or some magazines) help help too. You may want to even back roll it and warm it. This will flatten the corners out while its getting warm. Then use the matts recommended for you rug. There are matts for rugs over hard wood, over a hard surface and rugs over carpet. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar..GL
- Q:My new horses this winter? Rugs?
- Have okorder.com and look at the supplies. Also the owner will answer questions you have. It's a great site and Trish has been doing this for 30 some years.
- Q:What material is good for bedroom carpet
- Home bedroom carpet, this material carpet not only maintains inherent beauty of the fiber in a long time, linen has a good characteristic of the texture of the carpet
- Q:dropped the iron onto carpet?
- in case you have slightly leftover carpet you could restoration this. in the adventure that your carpet has a layout on it start up via matching the layout, then decrease the broken area out attempt to maintain the decrease out so undemanding as a possibility (like sq. or rectangle shaped) Then decrease slightly your leftover carpet to adventure the decrease out of your broken area. as quickly as you get a stable in advantageous condition, then you certainly can glue the patch on your carpet with carpet tape. The carpet tape is going below the two products of carpet straddling the seams. Now comes the no longer undemanding area, carpet tape is warmth activated so which you will desire to apply your iron to warmth the glue on the tape and press the seams directly to the tape. mixture in the seams and you wont observe the patch.
- Q:bleached carpet?
- Not a very nice thing to say about your mother. Bleach does not stain. (Now who looks soooooo smart) It has no color, it is a color remover. Nothing you can do to fix it on carpet but remove the carpet or replace it.
- Q:Carpet Buying Guide - Smart Buyer Guide With Carpet Buying Tips?
- Carpet Buying Secrets by Laura Adams (also known as Insider Secrets to Buying Floor Covering) -- It's the best carpet buying guide I know and also the most current on tips and trends. I work as an Interior Designer, so buying carpets 'smartly' is part of my job. The reason I like this guide is because - (1) It addresses safe buying practices for both professionals and home owners, and (2) It tells you some little-known secrets about buying carpets that the store salesman might just forget to tell.. or may not want you to know about.
- Q:Area Rug Alternatives?
- seek therapy.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range