Specification of Hammer Crusher for sand making
600 × 600 × 900
800 × 800 × 1000
1750 × 1840
900 × 900 × 1200
2268 × 2 130
1000 × 1000 × 1000
2100 × 2380
1000 × 1000 × 1500
Usage of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
1.Hammer crusher(hammer mill) are applicable for various hard and fragile materials,such as
limestone, coal, salt,gypsum,alum,brick and tile,etc.
2.The crushing compressive strength of materials should not be in excess of 150Mpa.
3.Hammer crusher is mainly used in industries such as cement, coal separation,electricity generation,
building materials and compound fertilize,etc.
4.And hammer crusher can crush materials with different sizes into equal particle,which favors
the next procedure.
5.The advantages of hammer crusher are reliable mechanical structure,high productivity and
The impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharge from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
Picture of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
- Q:How does a feed vibrating screen work?
- Feed screening, it is necessary to choose a linear vibrating screen and the like,The effect of the linear vibrating screen in removing impurities is better, and it can be used safely
- Q:What are the advantages of the layout of a linear vibrating screen?
- Because the eccentric heavy blocks of the two machines are implicated each other and produce inertia complementary action, the utility model can save energy about 60% more than the two machines. When the utility model is stopped, the whole system has small following motion, fast parking and short resonance time
- Q:How much is the amount of the vibrating screen to be calculated?
- Vibration motor grade can be divided into: six, four, two, and its shape can be divided into horizontal vibration motor and vertical vibration motor. When we choose, we should select the motor vibration times N (r/min) and double amplitude S (mm) according to the requirements of production and the type of screen machine.
- Q:Why is the bearing of the vibrating screen overheated?
- By choosing the proper grease, the grease is also lubricated, and the high frequency instantaneous impact stress is alleviated, and the temperature of the bearing is lowered.Use the right bearings. Because the bearings need to withstand the high frequency vibration load of the vibrating screen, and the load has been changing. If the special bearing of the vibrator is not selected, the radial clearance of the bearing will be too small.Regular inspection of the sealing of the bearings, to prevent the outside of slime, water, etc., into the bearing's interior. Regular cleaning of bearings, regular replacement of lubricating oil and seals.
- Q:What is the purpose of using a vibrating screen?
- Screening materials, the size of the different materials according to the requirements of classification, preservation of useful, abandoned useless, there is a wide range of applications, such as solid control systems, drilling fluid waste disposal.
- Q:What's the difference between a roller screen and a vibrating screen?
- The difference between a roller screen and a vibrating screen is the sieving area, the operation form is different, and the granularity of the treated material is different! One is the rotation, the other is a rhythmic vibration.
- Q:Classification and working characteristics of inertial vibrating screen
- The two rolling bearings of the vibrator are fixed on the sieve box, and the two ends of the main shaft of the vibrator are provided with a deflection wheel, and the adjusting heavy block is positioned on the deflection wheel...
- Q:What's the application of ore shaker?
- [ore vibrating screen] application range[ore shaker] is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, power, chemicals and other large pieces of materials and small and medium-sized materials vibration screening field. Among them, the metallurgical industry is the most widely used.
- Q:Sieve classification of linear vibrating screen
- 2, the sequence method from fine to coarse screening. In the sieving process from fine to coarse, the screen faces are arranged sequentially in accordance with the increasing order of the sieve holes. Easy to repair, easy to observe the work of each screen surface, in addition, each sieve can be discharged along the length of the screen surface respectively. 3, combined method (mixed screening) in the joint process, part of the screen surface from coarse to fine arrangement, and not part of the screen surface from fine to coarse arrangement. In production practice, a sieving process, usually from coarse to fine or joint, is usually used.
- Q:How to calculate the production capacity of vibrating screen? How to calculate the processing capacity of vibrating screen?
- Vibrating screen equipment is important screening and feeding equipment in sand making machine production line and crusher production line. It not only has the function of screening materials, but also has the function of feeding and conveying materials in short distance. See the vibration sieve device has linear vibrating screen and circular vibrating screen, they are implemented by using the principle of motor vibration sieving material, how to calculate the vibrating screen working ability, usually from three aspects of reference, such as material properties, process configuration screen equipment, operating condition is effective on the basis of factors the reference and measure vibration screening equipment working ability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range