Specification of Hammer Crusher for sand making
600 × 600 × 900
800 × 800 × 1000
1750 × 1840
900 × 900 × 1200
2268 × 2 130
1000 × 1000 × 1000
2100 × 2380
1000 × 1000 × 1500
Usage of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
1.Hammer crusher(hammer mill) are applicable for various hard and fragile materials,such as
limestone, coal, salt,gypsum,alum,brick and tile,etc.
2.The crushing compressive strength of materials should not be in excess of 150Mpa.
3.Hammer crusher is mainly used in industries such as cement, coal separation,electricity generation,
building materials and compound fertilize,etc.
4.And hammer crusher can crush materials with different sizes into equal particle,which favors
the next procedure.
5.The advantages of hammer crusher are reliable mechanical structure,high productivity and
The impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharge from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
Picture of Hammer Crusher for sand making:
- Q:How many levels should the vibrating motor of the vibrating screen be equipped with?
- Should match 20-6, power 2. 0KW, level 6. Local purchasing. Strong vibration
- Q:How many methods do you use to fix the screen surface of vibrating screen?
- Bolt compression and fixation bolt fastening and fixing: refers to the use of bolts to compress the screen surface on the screen frame connection. The fixing method is suitable for the sieve plate with a thickness of more than 8mm, a rubber screen surface, a bar screen surface and a central fixing screen of a large sieve diameter yarn. There are two forms of bolts: U and J. The difference is that the U is more cumbersome than the J and is often used in the J model.
- Q:What is the principle of the shock absorption system of a vibrating screen?
- The new generation vibrating screen is advanced in structure and excellent in performance. It adopts dual vibration motor self synchronization technology and is connected with high strength. It is mainly used for classification of medium and fine grade materials, desliming, dewatering, separation of medium raw coal and so on.
- Q:Why does the sieve of sieve of vibrating screen of bitumen mixing station calculate the reason why the sieve of 21 does not sieve, the material with same big why is smaller than it?
- Your raw material (coarse aggregate) is too thin, most of which is lower than 20mm, so in the mixture you find more than 20mm of the material is very small. Raw material is not qualified.
- Q:Mounting angle of vibrating screen
- General vibration sieve angle is 45 degrees angle.
- Q:What is the purpose of using a vibrating screen?
- Efficient and convenient screening of materials, to achieve grading purposes!
- Q:How many screens of vibrating screen is better?
- This depends on the requirements of your screening materials, if it is to remove impurities, and with a layer of screen can be, and that is the best, if it is used for grading, it depends on how many points you have,
- Q:What are the precautions for using a linear vibrating screen?
- When stopping the use of linear screen, the material must be stopped until the material of the vibrating screen and the vibrating motor are closed at the end of the screening so as to avoid waste of materials and reduce the difficulty of cleaning the straight line screen.
- Q:What is the difference between a high frequency linear vibrating screen and an ordinary linear vibrating screen?
- It is precisely because the high frequency high frequency linear vibrating screen motor speed is high, the screening machine vibration frequency is also high, the unit time processing material is more, therefore the output aspect is higher than the ordinary high frequency linear vibration sieve.
- Q:What is the working principle of a standard vibrating screen machine?
- To separate the HC base vibration of different size, and then transmitted to the base through the standard test placed on the base of the standard test sieve, sieve, sieve material that is less than the test particle surface mesh into the lower sieve, so the material composition and determination of particle size. The material in the test sieve can be effectively screened, graded and filtered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range