Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:The living room to the bedroom cable does not work
- Low voltage and wire aging has nothing to do with the cross-section of the wire, the cross-section is small, then the resistance of the wire is large, the pressure drop is large, the user's voltage will be reduced, but also with the wire and wire connection resistance, contact resistance Large, but also cause the user to drop the voltage, low voltage and the aging of the wire has an indirect relationship, the wire aging, that there is a certain history, and in recent years, rising living standards, household appliances also increased, with the time Increased, the power has increased, relative to the wire is concerned, is overwhelmed, so the line is often the place where the line voltage is very low
- Q:What's power cable do I need for this SSD?
- You should have a cable sticking out of your power supply that will fit. Otherwise you have to use something like this:
- Q:I have my Clearwire modem but have lost the power cable.?
- check the Clearwire URL .. Support tab
- Q:how to test the power output of a usb cable?
- The max power you can draw from a USB port is 2.5W (500 mA at 5V)
- Q:Can the slim PS2 power cable be used on the PS1?
- Nope, I tried the other day myself actually and it doesn't. It's a shame really because I loved the PS1 and I wanted to have a go :(
- Q:How to add more cables to power supply?
- Yeah, okorder.com/
- Q:What does an AMD Radeon HD 7850 power adapter cable look like?
- I think your power supply should already have one. If not not I suggest you look at PC Part Picker too find a good one that will work. Don't worry it will auto filter good ones for you. I can't help you if the graphics card doesn't have a female plug.
- Q:Why my power supply just makes a squeezing noise when i plug in the power cable and computer doesn't turn on?
- Make sure all the cords are properly hooked up properly. I recently bought a new PSU and forgot the most important cord, the main board. Also, make sure the cord for turning on or off the computer didn't come off the motherboard. If that isn't attached, no signal will be sent to turn on the computer.
- Q:is it good to leave the power cable plugged in your laptop always?
- It isn't good to overcharge a Li-Ion batter, but some devices/batteries are better than others at preventing damage even when there is a continuous supply of power. I'm assuming it's a lithium-ion battery. If it isn't you need to throw your laptop away and buy a new one with a li-ion batter :) On a more serious note, it probably isn't GOOD for it, but it isn't TERRIBLE either. They say that li-ion batteries aren't susceptible to memory loss, but that is debated by people who actually use the device. However, li-ion batteries WILL expire after being charged a certain number of times, so it is best to allow it to (almost) fully discharge before recharging. When you notice that it's fully charged, go ahead and unplug it if possible, and when you need it to charge, just plug it back in. But I'm no battery expert, so your best option would be to call a computer store (or battery store) and ask them. Or perhaps there are some battery experts browsing Yahoo answers tonight?
- Q:Where does the power cable on LOST come from in Season 1?
- The underwater Dhrama Looking Glass station. Remember from the season finale of season 3 I believe, it's where Desmond and Charlie swam to to press the button thing to allow communication with the outside world, but those two women were there and then Mikhail showed up and Charlie ended up drowning after Mikhail threw a grenade at the control room Charlie was in, but before Charlie drowned he managed to tell Desmond that the freighter was not Penny's boat.... ringing a bell? The cable was to provide power to it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range