Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:Why does my laptop sleep/power off when I plug in the power cable?
- Go into the Power Settings in the control panel. Check the settings there, specifically the advanced options when power is connected.
- Q:Car Amp Power Cable Help??!?!?
- The fuse should be within 18 of the BATTERY!!! I cannot stress this enough. Amplifiers have built in devices which protect the amp, the in-line fuse's sole purpose is to protect the wire in case of a short. Put that fuse close to the amp, and all of that wire feeding from the battery is unprotected; and any part of that wire that shorts to the car can, and continues to pass current to the chassis, until something catches fire due to the tremendous heat created from the short. Mount it as close to the battery as possible.
- Q:Cat 5 speaker cable as power cable?
- dude just go get 2 gauge speaker wire and hook up a fuse block b4 the amp and ur set
- Q:1.2 meters below the road can use pvc tube wear armor cable?
- The former bv4 square copper wire is a single strand of hard copper wire, the latter BV4 square copper wire is multi-strand soft copper wire. Core (coredwire), with steel sheath for the outer tube filled with iron alloy powder to do core material, cross-section for the circular or rectangular line body. Also known as cored wire. It is used as a steel-making furnace outside the refining of the feed method to add refining agent and alloying agent. Can be directly added to the deep steel, the molten steel for deoxidation, desulfurization, degassing and non-metallic inclusions denatured treatment, to eliminate the aluminum deoxidized steel in the continuous casting steel | iron when the nozzle plugging the problem. As the deep addition of alloying elements in the molten steel, so the alloying element recovery rate is high and stable, the steel components can be fine-tuned to the best range. The reproducibility of the results is good.
- Q:How to calculate power lost in a cable per day?
- Power loss per day is meaningless, I assume you mean energy loss per day, or power loss You have to calculate the resistance in the wire. Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m resistivity Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m 3.87 cm² = 3.87 e-6 m² R = (2*915)(17.2e-9) / (3.87 e-6) = 8.13 ohms 80 kW at 200 volts is a current of 80000/200 = 400 amps You cannot put 400 amps through an 8 ohm resistance, as that requires a voltage of 3200 volts, which we don't have. So the premise of 80 kW is not possible. Perhaps you copied one of the numbers incorrectly. .
- Q:sony bravia damaged ac power cable?
- Change the cable and give the hamster away.
- Q:Why does car Audio power cable have such thick insulation?
- Well....that depends on how big the amp is. An extension cord has either 2 or three wires inside at somewhere between 16 and 12 gauge wire. You could twist all the conductors together and be good up to about 40 amps with three 12 gauge wires. The issue with amplifiers is current not voltage. The thicker the wire the more current it will handle. Most any wire you buy is rated at least 120V. Check what size fuse the amp requires, if it is more than 30 to 40 amps I would buy the right size single wire for the amp. Also, fuse the wire at the battery. Fire is not our friend. :)
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- General 2.5 square wire load is 2 kilowatts, and rubber sheathed cable, full load can reach 3 kilowatts are no problem (estimated again, it is not safe). The load level of the wire is mainly dependent on the current, but also on the voltage level. Under normal circumstances 50A below 1 square millimeter safe carrying capacity is 6A, 50 ~ 100A current 1 square millimeter of the safe carrying capacity is 5A, 100A current above the general take 1 square millimeter of the safe current is 2.5A; so many large square copper cable You can calculate the current. According to the three-phase alternating current formula: P = 1.732 * U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor, select 0.8; this is the three-phase power calculation formula. Single phase: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor The power factor is 1 for the resistive load and 0.8 for the inductive load.
- Q:Why does the sparrow stand on the wire without electric shock?
- the network patch panel is now more mainstream network system patch panels, generally every 1U height can accommodate 24 8-core network port, back line, front jumper plug in addition, look at the Google Encyclopedia on the 110 patch panel instructions, found a little problem, that is 110 patch panel documents, but the picture is not 110 patch panels, that should be called Kelon, we also Called this thing for the VDF, it should be noted that the 110 system is AT & amp; T, that is, Lucent (Lucent) company's standards, and Kelon is the German Kelon (kelone) company's standard, not the same thing, Dragon frame is generally used in large-scale voice wiring system, and generally fixed for the wall, if placed in the standard cabinet will have to install the backplane, the Kelon frame steel frame fixed on the backplane The 110 patch panel is a standard 19-inch equipment, can be directly fixed in the standard 19-inch cabinet As the 19-inch standard cabinet has been widely used in the civilian areas, so Kelon is now less application, mainly in the use of operators these with a number of tattoo and fat ancient mix of full-chip cable is integrated wiring system in the most basic connector, the product range is also very much on the market, of course, there are many changes in the form On the use of network patch panels and 110 patch panels, Google Encyclopedia and the library have a detailed description, you can refer to
- Q:can i use my PC power cable for my xbox 360. (plugging it into the power brick)?
- Don't do it. The power brick is what powers the console and you need it to properly run it smoothly. Just get a power brick. If you don't have one, go on OKorder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range