Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:Why do black power cables appear green in sunlight?
- This could simply be moss / lichen or fungus growing. the north side of the cable will have more moss on it than the south side. As the sun is over the equator and England is in the Northern Hemisphere so the sun lights the south side of the cable, and the moss grows on the darker side. This is a classic way of telling directions in a forest or paddock. Garret
- Q:What causes the power cable to my amp to smoke?
- What it sounds like is you accidentally connected the wires to the wrong terminals. If current were an issue u would most likely blow a fuse. But dont rule it out, u could just need a thicker gauge power 12v line. And also remember to ALWAYS GROUND the amp. either way, if it is an amp desined for car use, youre batt would never be too much power. If it is a high watt amp, you should look into buying a capaciter. Itll help regulate voltage usage and extend the life of your batt and alternator.
- Q:laptop charger (20v 3.5A) as adapter with IDE/SATA to USB cable to power 3.5 HD?
- NO!! Don't do that - I got a hard drive in for repair recently where someone did that - she said it fitted so I thought it would be ok, it's got loads of data I need on that drive can you recover it? I was like - not any more I can't. 20v will blow the hard drive. If the PSU has gone on your external drive your best solution is to take the screws out of the external hard drive casing and open it up. You will find inside you have just a standard SATA hard drive.
- Q:our power went out and our cable came back on but we lost our surround sound through the receiver. Any ideas?
- There is a chance a surge may have damaged some components in your receiver. Power Surges are brief spikes of abnormally high voltage spikes (excess electricity) that can cause immediate damage to sensitive electronics. Surges can be caused from lightning, the utility company (coming in through your breaker box) or electronics with-in your home such as a vacuum, spin cycle on the washing machine etc... Surges can enter your home through your cable line as well and damage anything connected to it cable box, TV, surround sound connected to TV or cable box at the time of the surge... You can prevent this by installing a cable surge protector on your cable line and using a surge protector strip to plug your entertainment system into so the surges will damage these items instead of reaching your electronics and causing you all this hassle. If storms seem to cause this scenario often you could look into getting phone protection as well as a whole house surge protector on your breaker box.
- Q:Is my power supply going?
- Assuming you've checked that the power cable to your GPU is still attached? And/or tried different 6-pin plugs into your GPU? If you've tried that and it still does the same, it is likely to be the power supply failing. Only way to rule it out is to try another device, such as GPU, which requires the 6-pin power addition from the PSU - if that works then it's your GPU, if it doesn't work then your original diagnosis was most likely correct.
- Q:I lost my power cable for my Ipod Shuffle 2nd Gen, can I use the 3rd gen shuffle power cord for the 2nd gen?
- Ipod Shuffle Power Cord
- Q:The living room to the bedroom cable does not work
- Low voltage and wire aging has nothing to do with the cross-section of the wire, the cross-section is small, then the resistance of the wire is large, the pressure drop is large, the user's voltage will be reduced, but also with the wire and wire connection resistance, contact resistance Large, but also cause the user to drop the voltage, low voltage and the aging of the wire has an indirect relationship, the wire aging, that there is a certain history, and in recent years, rising living standards, household appliances also increased, with the time Increased, the power has increased, relative to the wire is concerned, is overwhelmed, so the line is often the place where the line voltage is very low
- Q:Cisco 2950 switch power cable?
- That kind, it's kind of hard to see on the OKorder pic. Usually your switch should come with a console cable and the power cord, unless you bought it used. The person probably kept it.
- Q:Do anybody know where I can purchase a DIN plug(power cable) for a SONY XPLOD CD 10disc changer?
- If you do get your hands on the cable- don't lose it. I wrecked my car, and when i was removing the stereo, i forgot the cable. I looked all over for the darn thing, luckily, an installer had a guy who's changer had broken, but they kept the cable for some reason.
- Q:Why wont my ps2 power on?
- reassemble it again .pull out out the power cord and reattach it .it happened to me and thats what i did
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range