Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:Lost my Acer AL1716 monitor power cable?
- unerversal 3 prong power chord for pc
- Q:Where's does the power cable connect to on my SATA hard drive?
- Some okorder.com/... 3 bucks
- Q:how to put a switch into power cable for an amplifier in car ?
- Why not just put the switch on the remote blue wire? After all tht is wht turns ur amp on.
- Q:looking for a UPS power cable?
- You local should have the cable you need...
- Q:where can i run my amp power cable in a 2002 ford explorer XLT?
- Check first for any factory made holes that are not in use or have extra space to be used. If you are explorer is anything like my Taurus I would say somewhere near where your steering wheel connects to the firewall. But it will be kinda risky around that area since you would have to be careful for your power steering.
- Q:I have a graphics card with a power cable that fits onto mobo(6 pin) and has 2 other power connectors,?
- I have the HD 3870 and I do not recall it having 3 power connectors. There is only one, which is the 6pin. Only the 3870X2 and the 2900 have two power connectors which are 6pin and 8pin. Read the manual. You might be looking at jumpers or sound connectors and putting power to those items will cause you to fry your good card.
- Q:Computer Video Card Power?
- if the graphics card has an 6-pin power connector and an 8-pin connector then u need to use the 6-pin and the 8-pin power cable from your power supply.most power supplies (especially those that supply 500 watts of power to your cpu and all the peripherals) in the market right now have at least one connector for each type (6-pin and 8-pin).usually the most high-end power supplies now (like the Ultra X4 series) have more than 1 for each type.right now the most high-end power supplies from my perspective is the 1600W power supply from the Ultra X4 series.it has 3 6-pin power connectors and 3 for the 8-pin power connector. and ya the 6- and 8-pin power connector is the bridge for the power supply to transport power to the component. nope.the motherboard is a selfish guy.it doesnt give power to the graphics card unless the graphics card doesn't take a lot of wattage to work then the motherboard will donate power to the graphics card.
- Q:Graphics cards? Will it matter how much power it uses if it has a power cord/plug thing?
- It will be pci-e power connector(6or8pin) and should be connected, depend on the card as to how much power it requires, google your card numbers tdp it will tell you the max wattage of the card, best to have a supply with 250w + the cards wattage at least
- Q:How do I find the direct power cable on a 1988 chevy k1500?
- Run it to battery as others have said. Just be sure to put an inline fuse in line just in case wire shorts out or something. 20 amp max.
- Q:What causes the power cable to my amp to smoke?
- What it sounds like is you accidentally connected the wires to the wrong terminals. If current were an issue u would most likely blow a fuse. But dont rule it out, u could just need a thicker gauge power 12v line. And also remember to ALWAYS GROUND the amp. either way, if it is an amp desined for car use, youre batt would never be too much power. If it is a high watt amp, you should look into buying a capaciter. Itll help regulate voltage usage and extend the life of your batt and alternator.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range