Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:What does the cable (YJV-5 * 6) mean?
- Full name: cable ZR-YJV22-4 * 16MM2ZR: flame retardant ----- YJV22: copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed double steel belt wrapped armored power cable --- 4 * 16MM2: 4 core, each core 16 square millimeters.
- Q:With the patch panel how to deal with the line corresponding to the crystal line of the line order is what
- The The The The The The The ; The fifth 5 pairs are purple blue, purple orange The The The The The The Purple gray The last 5 to see the next line marked on both sides of the corresponding on the line
- Q:Cable yjv-0.6 / 1kv-4 * 120 + 1 * 70 What does it mean?
- Note: Refer to 10kV and below Cable Trench Construction Standard and Acceptance Specifications Chapter III Cable Trench and Well Construction Standard Article 3
- Q:Cable WDZ-YJFE2 (4X185 + 1X95) what does it mean
- Bracket spacing of the general level of not more than 2m, vertical not more than 1.5m according to the number of cable the number of levels can be used 1.5m a vertical 1m a relatively insurance
- Q:The TV shows no signal. The What is the reason for this?
- We usually say how many square millimeters (wire) refers to the cross-sectional area of the wire core, that is, according to the diameter of the core calculated cross-sectional area. The larger the cross-sectional area of the wire, the greater the capacity of the power transmission.
- Q:Brief description of the difference between cable and cable.
- Optical fiber (optical fiber) is designed to meet the optical, mechanical or environmental performance specifications, it is used in the jacketed jacket in one or more optical fiber as a transmission medium and can be used alone or in groups of communication cable Component. Fiber optic cable is mainly composed of optical fiber (such as the hair of the glass) and plastic protective casing and plastic skin, the cable without gold, silver, copper and aluminum and other metals, generally no recovery value. Fiber optic cable is a certain number of optical fiber in accordance with a certain way to form a cable core, outsourcing jacket, and some also cover the outer cover, used to achieve optical signal transmission of a communication line. That is, a fiber formed by a certain process by an optical fiber (optical transmission carrier). The basic structure of the cable is generally composed of cable core, reinforced steel wire, filler and jacket and other parts, and also need to have waterproof layer, buffer layer, insulated metal wire and other components. A cable is usually a rope of similar rope made of several or several sets of wires (at least two in each group), each of which is insulated from each other and often twisted around a center with a height Insulated cover. Cable with internal power, external insulation characteristics. Category cables are power cables, control cables, compensating cables, shielded cables, high temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, fire-resistant cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum cables and so on. They are composed of single or multi-strand wire and insulation layer, used to connect the circuit, electrical appliances and so on.
- Q:What are the varieties of wire and cable (detailed point)
- DJ is a distributed instrument signal cable, also refers to the computer cable, V is PVC. The specific meaning can see the manufacturer's product description.
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- Now you have seen what products are not 3c certified? But most of them are fake. Messy on it. Who will check this?
- Q:How to find the phone number on the 110 patch panel
- Put a piece of paper in the dog's urine, whenever the dog to think about urine when the dog's nose smell, put the paper in the designated place, more training a few dogs will be.
- Q:Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 what meaning
- (Including the insulation layer) of the total area should not be greater than 40% of the internal cross-section; . the tube wire is not allowed to have joints and twist the phenomenon; . the same loop of the phase of the wire, Regardless of the number of roots should be penetrated into a tube, and different circuits and different voltage lines are not allowed to wear a tube, AC and DC line wires shall not wear a tube, a phase line are not allowed to penetrate alone Steel Pipe. If the requirements are not strict, the power cable, the control cable can wear the same tube; but the signal line will be discretionary, although the signal line is shielded cable, but in order to maximize the signal transmission quality, and other signal lines are generally layout. UPVC plastic pipe with excellent insulation, acid, corrosion resistance, many chemical plants used as infusion piping. The other is also used for sinking engineering, medicine piping works, mineral salt water piping works, electrical piping works. Also widely used as a telecommunications cable. So it can be UPVC pipe to do electrical piping. As for the galvanized steel pipe is not necessary. If the power cable and signal cable at the same time with UPVC pipe laying, were classified separately perforated, the best interval between the two 20cm to prevent interference, with galvanized steel pipe pipe is not necessary so care.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range