Packaging & Delivery of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg 2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs 3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
3 or 4 weeks after the confirmation of the order
Specifications of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
1 used for fencing and armoured cable
1 Standard: BS 443, BS 1442(EN10244-2&EN10257-1)
2 Diameters: from 0.2mm-6.0mm
Raw materials of H05VV5-F Industrial Cable (H05VV5-F)
A, wire rod: 1006, 1008,1018, Q195,etc
B, Zinc with 99.995 purity.
4 Diameter tolerance:+/-0.01mm-0.07mm
5 Zinc coating: 35g-275g/m2
Zinc coating min/m2
6 Torsion Test: 15 turns-45 turns
7 Tensile Strength:
Tensile strength MPA
8 Elongations: 10%min
1) By coil: coil weight from 50kg-800kg
2) By plastic reel: each reel is about 25kgs to 40kgs
3) Coils with steel hook and pallets
10 Usage: Mainly used on armoring cable.
- Q:10KV high voltage cable and 380V low voltage line can not share the cable tube causes and hazards?
- The large working current is about 4 amps [860 watts]. If there is no high-power load on the line, and the wire size is not less than 2.5 square millimeters, no additional cable. Today, copper is very high, if you want to pull green, 1.5 square copper heart line is enough. Do not have 2.5 square feet, unless the distance is longer. Basic basis: copper per square millimeter can carry 5 amps of safe current.
- Q:What are the reasons for the explosion of the cable?
- BV plastic copper wire BVR plastic cord BX copper wire BLV plastic aluminum wire NHBV refractory plastic copper wire YZYC rubber cable RVV soft jacket line BVV / BVVB hard sheath line RVVP shielded line RVS interlaced yarn YJV polyethylene insulated PVC Sheathed cable KVV PVC insulated PVC sheathed control cable YJV22 armored cable NHYJV fire-resistant cable KVVP shielded control cable HYA communication cable YVFB flat cable there are many many I know at least there are dozens of
- Q:LCD TV can not be connected to set-top boxes and DVD, how to do?
- Yellow is the video signal, red and white is the audio signal. Each representing a channel, is the left channel and the right channel
- Q:Trouble everyone to see, I like this computer configuration is good or bad!
- Called plastic terminal, there are four points, six points ....... and other sizes; if the iron pipe, there are ...50 and other sizes.
- Q:Why does not the birds stand on the high voltage line
- 110 cable and 4 pairs and 5 pairs of modules
- Q:How does the control cable terminal head calculate?
- 1. A cable requires two cable terminations 2. The cable terminations are accessories that protect the end of the cable. The general power cable needs to be the end of the terminal. The terminal is usually connected to the switch or power equipment of the switchboard 3. A loop may consist of multiple lines
- Q:How can the fastest church dog shake hands! And some basic action ah?
- Can not, high-voltage cables and weak at least half a meter away and do a good job shielding.
- Q:Ask you friends, commercial housing fiber wiring and wiring problems, thank you ah
- Find a bar tied about it, or can use wireless as much as possible with the wireless
- Q:Wire line, why is red and blue? Why are there different colors?
- RVV PVC insulated PVC sheathed flexible cable letter R on behalf of the letter of the letter V on behalf of the insulator PVC RVS full name copper core PVC insulated twisted connection with a soft wire, twisted multi-strand cord letter S on behalf of twisted pair Line letter R for cord letter V for PVC (insulator) KVV PVC insulated PVC sheathed copper core control cable letter V for insulator Polyvinyl chloride letter K for control with RVVP PVC insulated PVC Set shielded soft cable letter R for cord letter V for insulator Polyvinyl chloride letter P on behalf of shield
- Q:How does the cable shield be handled as qualified?
- I used to do fiber-optic network, it's docking need special tools, general telecommunications and post and telecommunications departments have, the industry generally use multi-fiber, you may be broken core.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range