Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:I have a graphics card with a power cable that fits onto mobo(6 pin) and has 2 other power connectors,?
- Leave okorder.com
- Q:earthing of power cable?
- Its called the M.E.N. system. It stands for Multiple Earth Neutral. The neutral of an appliance acts as a return, held at a low potential by earthing at each house, using rods into the ground, transformers in the street with earths, and earth mats where required when soils are not conductive. When a fault occurs to earth the low earthing point causes the fuse / breaker to trip. GL
- Q:Can PS3 FAT use any standard PC power cable?
- YES, You can use a standard computer power cable for your PS3
- Q:do ps3 video and power cables are atleast 5-6 feet?
- The included cables are the standard 6' in length. There's nothing special about the PS3's power cord, so you can buy a longer one if you need it. The PS3 can also use standard HDMI and optical audio cables, so finding those in various lengths is easy. However if you need a longer PS3 AV cable (for composite, svideo or component video) you'll have to buy one online. They exist, or you can use a simple cable extension.
- Q:amp power cable causes speaker feedback?
- You have to move that wire away from the spk. is it close to the spk, or is the wire close to the one for the spk? You may be able to block the amp wire from the spk, by placing some wood of some sort between the two( hillbilly I know but...) The other thing you can try would be to wrap the amp wire with a plastic conduit, od a foam like expanding spray foam could shield it. You can also try a magnet ont he power wire to the spk.(that may take the feed back out of it.) Or try them all at once LOL(sorry but it might work) Just try to get the wires as far away from the other as possible. Hope that helps. Cheers Wiretheworld
- Q:Can you plug a power supply 6 pin cable into a 4 pit motherboard slot?
- No, okorder.com. I know they have extensions so they should have what you are looking for.
- Q:Otocinclus eating heater power cable?
- No problem, it's just scraping the algae off. Might get though the cable itself in couple of 100 years or so, so nothing to worry about. Ian
- Q:I need an additional power cable for a new HDD...?
- All you need to do is pop down to your local computer store and get a power splitter, just make sure you get the right type, IDE and SATA drives have a different kind of power connector, so just make 100% sure before you buy!
- Q:How can you tell which lines on telephone poles are power lines, cable lines, and phone lines?
- The higher they are up, the Higher the voltage. Of course, high voltage power will usually have individual bare aluminum conductors on porcelain or plastic insulators. Lower voltage (120/240 in North Amercia) is either three or four conductors on a set individual insulators, or two or three insulated wires wrapped around an aluminum wire (steel cored actually). The 4th wire, if there, is for street lights. Telephone is a think cable, with junction boxes evert few homes, which the customer lines come off of. Cable lines are a round coax, which connect to its pole equipment with threaded connections, usually with hex fittings, and splitter/taps which customer lines conenct to. Cable lines also have power injector boxes every often. They supply the power for amplifiers. If the wires are overhead to a home, you can usually tell by what they connect to. Electricity is obvious, the individual conductors from the lateral connect to the individual conductors on the drop, which lead to the meter. Telephone and cable both usually go to similar boxes on the house, but cable continues with one or more of similar coax, while telephone goes in with a JKT, Cat 3, or 5 cable, often grey.
- Q:how do I wire dash lights in my car with a 302cm power cable?
- I don't know what you mean by 302cm power cable. When it has 2 wires, one if usually the hot (power) and one is the ground (earth.) I don't know much else that'll help you, sorry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range