Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:Power Cable Check Well b-type covers show what?
- B-grade steel fiber concrete check covers are used for motor vehicle driving, parked urban roads, highways and parking lots C-grade steel fiber concrete check covers for slow lanes, residential quarters and sidewalks D-grade steel fiber concrete inspection covers for green belts and motor vehicles can not travel, parked lanes and venues
- Q:What power cable to I need for my new internal hard drive?
- That is a SATA hard drive and requires a SATA data cable and a SATA power cable. The long slot is the power connecter and the short slot is for the data cable. If you power supply does not have a SATA power connecter, all you need is a 4 pin molex to SATA power adapter. They are available at any computer supply outlet. Staples, or Office Depot, or any good computer repair shop should have one. The little port that you have circled in the photo does not need a connection.
- Q:I have a sony laptop #4-636-689-01 model PCG-179 but it doesn't have power cables. where do I buy it?
- go okorder.com
- Q:Blown fuse on power cable for ipod speakers?
- A 110 ac plug configuration is usually not the same as a 220 ac plug configuration. they look completely different and will not pug into each other...so, I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Now, I am talking about the United States (not sure where you live). Anyway, I'm sure you can find a new power cable online. Or have Best buy order one for you if they don't have it in stock.
- Q:ATX 20+4 pin main power cable IMPORTANT?
- The problem is with your SMPS (as much I know about computers). SMPS is Switched Mode Power Supply. It is the thing which supplies different power to different components of a computer. If your computer is not getting any power supply, that simply means your SMPS fails to draw current for your devices. You should either repair it or get a new one....
- Q:GeForce GTX 460 power cables?
- If your power supply doesn't have a PCIe power connecter then it is almost certainly not powerful enough to run the card. You need a better power supply. Next time read the requirements for the video card and make sure you know what it's saying. Did you even plug your monitor into the card after installing it? I said that if your POWER SUPPLY does not have a PCIe plug, then it's almost certainly not powerful enough to run that card. Adapters mean squat.
- Q:How generic are Laptop Power Cables?
- I busted my Compaq laptop power cord a few months back and I was able to find another at Walmart to replace it - it set me back $75 which sucked but it was a fairly easy replacement. I imagine you'll find the same to be true with your HP. Good luck.
- Q:What does an OEM hard drive require to use? power cables, controller cards, etc.?
- Any OEM challenging rigidity i've got ordered has no longer incorporate cables (they got here with the motherboard). do no longer comprehend the place you're ordering from although - ought to be distinctive. i'm getting all of my stuff from Newegg. and that's the place i could propose you %. some up in case you like them. continuously stable fees.
- Q:Xbox 360 Power Cable 110v-220v (pls help)?
- right, the power outage would be too high
- Q:Which is better: continuously plug the power cable to my laptop or pull the plug out when it is full?seedetail?
- Hi the professional opinions will also differ. that is for sure its a lot to do with taste generally and various arguments around the type of batteries used. some same as some need to be charged up then leave the power just in case of a power cut then you could have time to switch it off without loss of data. that does seem the most logical answer. however some believe charging and discharging the batteries makes them last longer. so you see there are lots of answers to your question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range