Electrical Cable Wire
Main Structure for Electrical Cabel Wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
Application for Electrical Cable Wire
Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
Specification for Electrical Cable Wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:Where's my power adapter cable for my hard drive?
- it's just connected to the motherboard so find the hard drive, follow the cords to the mobo and one of those is it
- Q:PC power cables question?
- Yes. it is the same cable that comes with every computer, printer, monitor. OK it's the same cable that comes with 95% of them
- Q:Is it OK to daisy chain the power cable only from a Pioneer amp to a Bazooka powered sub?
- It's not necessarily the best way to do it, but it will certainly work, provided that the power wire running to the Pioneer amp is thick enough to adequately supply both amplifiers. Usually a 100-watt Bazooka tube doesn't require all that much current. Don't daisy-chain the ground wire, though; ground the Bazooka amp separately.
- Q:Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 what meaning
- Strictly speaking is not in line with the norms. Special signal lines may be subject to interference
- Q:Can I extend my power cable?
- For Extend Power Cable!?. Find correct extention any store tools category Or find in internet Searching. Good Luck. Comentary: Take precaution about Where install and take all the precaution. I remember to find one in Lowes
- Q:Xbox power cable light turns red !?
- A part of the cable isn't plugged in properly.
- Q:What type of high power cable for 3 phase shielded?
- 220V is phase voltage. Then line voltage will be 3^-2 *220 =381V.The current will be 63A.(41.6/3*220 ).The specification of cable is 3phase 4wire 400V. 50mm^2(if aluminum) or 25mm^2(copper) UG cable . If neutral wire is not required, cable will be 3 wire type.
- Q:Outlets loosing power after hitting lower leg with cable snake.?
- When you say lower leg I am assuming you hit the bottom part of a buss in the breaker box. You arced the buss. Pull out the breakers that the outlets are on. Make sure you turn off the main before doing this, or you may fry your brain too. Look at the buss that the breaker is attached to. Is there a small black spot? If so, you need to clean it up and replace the break. I metal finger nail file works great to clean it up. You may have bumped the grounding bar and loosened up one of the wires there. That's also easy to do inside the breaker box. If you simply hit the lower leg of an outlet, the wire simply got knocked loose in that outlet and it is effecting the outlets that it branches off to. If this is the case, you should know how to fix that if you know how to use a snake. Though you should be using a vinyl snake on live wiring.
- Q:Can I use a ps3 power cable on my Xbox?
- of course not, they're made for a completely different system
- Q:Is the white stuff on my power cable dangerous?
- Corrosion! caused by oxidation, not dangerous Buy new wires, cables ect. Before it's to late
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range