Electrical Cable Wire
Main Structure for Electrical Cabel Wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
Application for Electrical Cable Wire
Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
Specification for Electrical Cable Wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:How can I use a Power over Ethernet cable to connect to a hub and use PoE and non PoE devices?
- familiar ethernet cable is nice for 100m (approximately 328 ft), Any device which includes a hub, router etc. oftentimes acts as a repeater, 'cleansing' and boosting the sign to make greater desirable the variety. The distances you point out will have not any impact on ethernet. besides the shown fact that any undesirable connection or cable alongside the way can doubtlessly injury the sign. I have not any issues extending broadband ethernet hyperlinks over a number of thousands of metres with strategically placed small switches alongside the way for serious enterprise use.
- Q:What is this power cable called?
- Ask for a 6 ft AC power cord. They come in a few difference shapes so just describe what you did here. If it helps reference Radio Shack model/catalog number #61-2878. Good luck!
- Q:I have a U.S. Xbox 360, but I live in Belgium. Will my Xbox be ruined if I use a European Xbox power cable?
- Euro is 220v to 250v or thereabouts, U.S. is only 110v. That's why your old PSU blew up. You needed to buy a step down voltage converter for avout 15 Euros or so. The Xbox PSU itself will handle the mains for whichever country it was designed for and convert the power to a DC voltage of 12v for any Xbox 360.
- Q:are the power cable for the super nintendo and nintendo 64 the same?
- No the power cable is not the same. The video cable is the same though. It's the same for SNES, N64 and the Gamecube
- Q:Will a PS3 power on without the AV cable?
- haha man i feel sorry for you. What you have is a YLOD case(yellow light of dead) it can be many things wrong with it but in your case its the cpu slowly loseing i am geussing he didnt tell you that it has YLOD u will have to watch many youtube vids to fix it or just go to a hardware man or a local computer specialtest he will do it for 20 bucks
- Q:PSU power supply cables.?
- They should all be the same (as well as for most displays and other larger peripherals )
- Q:Can I extend my power cable?
- For Extend Power Cable!?. Find correct extention any store tools category Or find in internet Searching. Good Luck. Comentary: Take precaution about Where install and take all the precaution. I remember to find one in Lowes
- Q:Xbox big power cable wont go in the back ?
- make sure the terminals arent bent....it should slide right in.
- Q:power cable the same?for dell?
- You will most likely be fine, but check the power rating. If you look at the back of the PC, just below the power cable install you will see a rating for voltage. The cable should match that voltage. I cannot imagine that any power cable for a PC would be higher or lower than the standard, at least if you are in the US.
- Q:what size of power cable?
- you can do this 2 ways have a 1/0 gauge wire running from your battery to a distrubtuin block that can branch off into 2 more wires, 4 gauge or 6/8.. and have each wire running to an amp or the same exact thing, except with a 4g wire from the battery to a splitter dist. block running into 2 8g wires.. but i would go with the first way.. will allow better power flow and not have to pull as much from the electrical system... and make sure the in-line fuse is the same rating of all amp fuses together.. so say each amp is a 30a fuse in each make sure the in-line fuse is at least 60amps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range