Order On-line Tracking
Structure of H.F pipe line / Ф165 Pipe Description
Spiral welded pipe/straightseam submerged arc welded pipe flat head chamfering machine mainly is used tocrew cut the pipe end of spiral welded pipe or straight seamsubmerged arcwelded pipe and finish the edges. The finished edges are homogeneous andbeautiful.
Main Features of H.F pipe line / Ф165 Pipe Description
The machine adopts the structure of the symmetrical plate tension rod, the center of force is in the symmetry center of the pull rod when testing pressure; the pull beam width on both sides is greater than the maximum diameter of the pressuretesting steel pipe, to ensure both sides security of the hydraulic press when testing pressure, the structuredesign is simple, the strength and stiffness superior, performance stable, easy to maintain and use;
CFOE mill Specification
· Horizontal Strip Accumulator.
· Forming, Welding, Cooling and Sizing Section.
· Computer Flying Saw Cut-Off.
· End Milling and Chamfering Machine
· Baling Press
· Driven Roller Run Out Table, Inspection table & Collectors.
· Solid State H.F. Induction Welder: 300 kW, Solid State(400kW,Vaccum Tube Type) Type
· Rolls: Rolls are manufactured out of AISI D3 D2 E52100
· Electrical Panels
· Type of Production: * Round Tubes*Squar *Square and Rectangular Hollow Sections
· Round Tube Outside Diameter: Min 22 Max 114mm
· Square Hollow Section: Min25x 25 Max 90 x 90 mm
· Rectangular Hollow Section: Min 25 x40 Max 80x 120 mm
· Tube Thickness: Min 1.2 Max 4.5 mm
· Forming Line Speed: Max 60m/min (Square and Rectangular Hollow Shapes are produced at lower speeds depending on side to wall thickness ratio)
· Tube Cut Length: Min 4 Max 12 meter
· Length Accuracy: ± 3mm
· Main Drive Motor: DC 90kW×2
How do you guarantee the quality?
We can provided CE certificate if we are required.
What's the delivery time?
around 120days after receive your 30% payment.
Where can we see your machines?
You are welcome to visit our factory and test it by yourself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|