Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:Does the cross section of corrugated steel H have this section in PKPM?
- At present, the Bowen of the corrugated web is a waveform determined by rigorous tests (which can be trapezoidal, sinusoidal, rectangular, discounted, etc.)
- Q:How to distinguish between narrow flange and wide flange H section steel
- I as the name suggests, is a kind of I-shaped section steel flange on the inner surface of slope is generally 1:6, the flange and the thickness of thin, resulting in two main characteristics of I-beam section plane is huge, it is difficult to play the strength of steel in the application, as the first picture shows. Although there has been a thicker I-beam in the I-beam market, the structure of the I-beam has determined its torsional properties.
- Q:What is the weight per metre of 250x250x9x14h steel, please? Do you have any relevant information? Thank you
- The main material of H steel is Q235B, SM490, SS400, Q235B, Q345, Q345B and so on.
- Q:How can the steel posts of different types of H steel be butted?
- The welded joint, flange should be used in single V groove plate with full penetration weld, the web should use the K shaped groove double partial penetration weld, the opposite is not clear; the design requirements of Web full penetration, such as the web thickness is less than 20mm, should adopt single V groove welding (plus plate figure 4.6.2-1 E), such as the web thickness is greater than 20mm, should adopt the K groove, double negative root cleaning after welding
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- I type is fixed, then the first, the "code" is not very full, for example: 32#c I-beam size is 320X134X13.5, then a large number is 36#a (360X136X10). The choice of small; second, his section height and width dimensions is that several, to meet the design conditions tend to produce waste, for example, sometimes Web condition is satisfied, the flange is not enough.
- Q:I would like to ask you to do the master of steel structure, steel H steel cost per ton, how many yuan? emergency
- Look at where you use it. If you follow the algorithm in the mechanical field, the labor cost is basically equal to the material cost! That is to say, how much is a steel section, and how much labor is needed! Take it.
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Section H steelConvenient drilling, stiffening plate and other additional processesThe thickness of the two legs is inconsistent
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- The main material of H steel is Q235B, Q345B and so on.
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- Laiwu actively developed with fire resistance, weather resistance, seismic series of H type steel construction, the advanced international standards of H steel, high strength cold rolling H steel varieties; development of light thin, unequal and unequal thickness profile of H steel; the development of railway vehicles with H transmission towers, weathering steel tower structure with H steel, H steel used for offshore oil platform and other products. Comprehensively upgrade the existing products of H steel.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range