H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 960H 8 CH DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB
1) support 8CH 960H/12 fram record,2CH 960H playback
2) support 8CH D1 real-time record, 4CH D1 playback
3) 8CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 4CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 4CH 960H Playback,4CH D1 playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
4 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL 960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder, the power indicator light flashes, the hard disk can not start. Unplug the hard disk power, you can start, why.
- 1, the hard disk problem, replace a new hard disk to see if you can start, 2, the video camera power supply is insufficient, replace a foot of the power up, especially Taobao of the packet recorder video power are Is rotten.
- Q:What is the difference between a network DVR and a digital video recorder? Is it possible to remotely monitor it?
- In fact, two are the same, no difference. Now the surveillance video recorders are digital hard drive, have a network access function.
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video output: one composite video output (BNC interface, 1VP-P, 75Ω) PAL system (625 lines) NTSC system (525 lines)
- Q:Wave, WAPA pure digital video recorder can achieve remote monitoring? Mobile app monitor!
- And then return to the router login domain name resolution information set up after the success of remote monitoring
- Q:The traditional difference between digital hard disk recorders
- Digital hard disk video recorder with a cable to a power cord can complete the front-end camera control and monitoring, and the simulator needs video lines, control lines, power lines to control.
- Q:8 digital hard disk video recorder can support how much hard disk
- Look at the video machine brand, Hanbang support 2T, Hai Kang and Dahua part support 3T hard drive. Do not have to set up, after that can be used after the first format can be used,
- Q:Hard disk video recorder dedicated hard drive and ordinary computer with the hard disk What is the difference
- Monitoring industry from entering the digital hard disk video recorder era, has been the use of large hard disk, so Seagate noted this point, and according to the monitoring industry hard disk usage: 24 hours a day without interruption, data throughput, hard disk repeat erase times High ... ... and research and development.
- Q:Embedded digital hard disk recorders (DVR) what electronic components
- DVR electronic circuit is mainly composed of digital circuits, the need for thousands of electronic original, there are ordinary chip resistors, capacitors, inductors, beads, digital logic chip, video codec chip, the system master CPU, Memory chips, flash memory, analog-to-digital conversion chip, power regulator chip, network chip, hard drive chip, reset chip, ordinary op amp chip, etc., too much. In addition there are some connectors, connectors and so on. And then go to PCB factory to do multi-layer PCB board. So what the original, the key is to see what you plan, when the program is determined, the original basically also determined.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder no usb how to copy the file inside how u disk
- Does the DVR have a network port? If you can plug in the network cable, first through the computer video data backup to the computer and then copy to the U disk is also possible
- Q:Dvr video recorder and nvr video recorder difference
- DVR: DigitalVideoRecorder (DVR), that is, digital video recorders, compared to the traditional analog video recorders, using hard disk video, it is often referred to as hard disk recorders, also known as DVR. It is a set of computer systems for image storage processing, with the image / voice for a long time recording, recording, remote monitoring and control functions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range