H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 960H 8 CH D1 DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB
1) support 4CH 960H real-time record
2) support 4CH 960H playback
3) 4CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 4CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system cellphone.
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 4CH 960H Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
4 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Embedded digital hard disk recorders (DVR) what electronic components
- In addition to the shell, packaging materials, wire, accessories, etc. constitute the DVR hardware architecture. This is not the most difficult, rare is that you must have a very professional software team, which includes the bottom of the drive, kernel, AP, application and so on the preparation of the program, there are similar to intelligent algorithms such as unpredictable The stuff should be put into. Not a few dozen people of the development team is not independent research and development, up to buy someone else's board shell only. Of course, you are a net worth of the boss and another matter.
- Q:How does a computer and monitor a video recorder share a monitor?
- 1, all equipment power, boot. 2, with the data cable, respectively, the output of two devices connected to the switch on the input. 3, the switch output connected to the monitor.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder dedicated hard drive and ordinary computer with the hard disk What is the difference
- In general, the performance of the dedicated hard disk is about the same as the server hard disk, because the server and the work characteristics are very close. But the monitoring industry's data throughput as the server, so the speed is only flat and ordinary hard drive. Life than ordinary hard drive durable, of course, any product may be a failure, monitoring dedicated hard drive is not every one will use ten years eight years without failure.
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video output: one composite video output (BNC interface, 1VP-P, 75Ω) PAL system (625 lines) NTSC system (525 lines)
- Q:Hard drive close to the digital hard disk video recorder can not open the machine
- Second, it may be hard disk recorders in the hard disk failure, hard disk non-stop self-test, the need for a large current, resulting in power supply caused by continuous restart;
- Q:Digital hard disk recorders and network DVR What is the difference
- Digital hard disk video recorder is connected to the network camera video recorder, network hard drive video with a network function of the video recorder, but in real life we have confused the two is the same no need to be true
- Q:The traditional difference between digital hard disk recorders
- Embedded DVR system based on the integration of the hardware structure, the entire video and audio compression, display, network and other functions can be achieved through a single board, greatly improving the overall system hardware reliability and stability. The main functions of the DVR include: monitoring function, video function, playback function, alarm function, control function, network function, password authorization function and work schedule function.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder started to load what is going on
- So you can drive the hard drive power lines and data lines can be pulled down to try again
- Q:Dvr video recorder and nvr video recorder difference
- Recorder is the network DVR) abbreviation. NVR main function is through the network to receive IPC (network camera) equipment to transmit the digital video stream,
- Q:What is an embedded digital network DVR?
- DVR is divided into PC-type hard disk video recorders and embedded hard disk recorders two categories, the completion of the function: video, storage, playback, network transmission, alarm linkage processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range