H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 960H 16 CH DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB
1) support 16CH 960 real-time record
2) support 16CH 960 playback
3) 16CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 2 HDD
5) 16CH audio input, 1CH audio out put
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) support 8 Channels Alarm input，1 Channels Alarm output
8) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
9) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 16CH 960H Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
16 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
8 Channels Alarm input
1 Channels Alarm output
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL 960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
16 CH BNC
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 2 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder + video decoder + TV wall how to connect?
- Video dispenser, is generally divided into two points. One of the eight equipment, the price is not very expensive, but in some large projects is essential, the general way all the way through the video into the DVR storage, another way through the matrix on the wall!
- Q:Hard disk video recorder forgotten, how do?
- First, turn off the host, cut off the host power input, follow these steps: 1, remove the cover screws, open the chassis cover 2, in the front panel next to the microcontroller to find J4 pin (marked with Password Clear or Password Reset characters)
- Q:There are hard disk video recorder also need video server, what is the difference between the two, do a large monitor with which
- The difference is: 1. DVR generally comes with a hard disk interface for front-end storage architecture;
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- Here in addition to 1024 is the M conversion into G if 8 channels * 200M / hour * 24 hours * 30 days / 1024M = 1125G. Using D1 resolution, usually the value is 500MB / hour D1 formula is the same
- Q:Hard disk video recorder dedicated hard drive and ordinary computer with the hard disk What is the difference
- In general, the performance of the dedicated hard disk is about the same as the server hard disk, because the server and the work characteristics are very close. But the monitoring industry's data throughput as the server, so the speed is only flat and ordinary hard drive. Life than ordinary hard drive durable, of course, any product may be a failure, monitoring dedicated hard drive is not every one will use ten years eight years without failure.
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk video recorder 1TB hard drive can save how long video?
- The video file is generated every half hour.
- Q:DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR are different?
- The former is connected to the network camera, and before the camera is network transmission. The camera is usually a megapixel HD camcorder, the latter is connected to the analog camera, and the camera is coaxial before the video line transmission. Match the camera as an analog camera.
- Q:Digital hard disk recorders and network DVR What is the difference
- Digital hard disk video recorder is connected to the network camera video recorder, network hard drive video with a network function of the video recorder, but in real life we have confused the two is the same no need to be true
- Q:The traditional difference between digital hard disk recorders
- Digital hard disk video recorder is the network called NVR, mainly for network cameras, network dome video storage. The analog hard disk recorder is called DVR, which mainly stores the video of the simulator.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder started to load what is going on
- So you can drive the hard drive power lines and data lines can be pulled down to try again
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range