H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 8 CH 960H DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB, HDMI
1) support 4CH 960H real-time record
2) support 4CH 960H playback
3) 4CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 4CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system cellphone.
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 4CH 960H Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
4 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Matrix, computer, hard disk video recorder, how to connect the TV wall
- And can then be monitored via a network connection to local monitoring or remote monitoring to a DVR and a digital IP matrix.
- Q:Digital hard disk recorders and network DVR What is the difference
- Digital hard disk video recorder is connected to the network camera video recorder, network hard drive video with a network function of the video recorder, but in real life we have confused the two is the same no need to be true
- Q:There are hard disk video recorder also need video server, what is the difference between the two, do a large monitor with which
- Design large-scale monitoring, then look at the budget and network layout: relatively speaking, hard disk video recorder front-end storage model, the cost will be lower, the network pressure will be relatively small; video server as a result of centralized storage, the network requirements will be higher The On the current video surveillance network, digital trends, the video server or network camera is the first choice, improve image clarity, more convenient for future expansion.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder forgotten, how do?
- 6, re-turn off the host, cut off the host power input 7, unplug the short circuit block, re-J4 pin 1, 2 legs (near the resistance R5) placed in the open state 8, fixed on the chassis cover, password cleared.
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video input: Composite video input PAL system (25 frames / sec) NTSC system (30 frames per second) (BNC interface, 1V P-P, 75Ω)
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- If you use CIF resolution, usually 150M / hour 200M / hour 300M / small 400M / hour.
- Q:Wave, WAPA pure digital video recorder can achieve remote monitoring? Mobile app monitor!
- The granular monitoring device is a client that can support remote monitoring and supports Android and Apple phones
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder + video decoder + TV wall how to connect?
- Video dispenser, is generally divided into two points. One of the eight equipment, the price is not very expensive, but in some large projects is essential, the general way all the way through the video into the DVR storage, another way through the matrix on the wall!
- Q:DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR are different?
- The former is connected to the network camera, and before the camera is network transmission. The camera is usually a megapixel HD camcorder, the latter is connected to the analog camera, and the camera is coaxial before the video line transmission. Match the camera as an analog camera.
- Q:DVR digital hard disk recorders and NVR network video recorders
- Hello, NVR is IP camera IP camera, IP camera is divided into CIF / D1 ordinary IP camera and digital million high-definition IP camera.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range