H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 4CH 960H Digital Video Recorder CCTV DVR with Remote Controller, HDMI
4CH 960H real Time Recording / 4CH 960H Playback,
4ch Video in / 1ch Video out, 1 x HDD,
4ch Audio in / 1ch Audio out,
Support VGA, PTZ, 3G-WIFI,With USB Mouse,
DC12V/2A adapter,remote controller ,support HDMI;
We have our own CMS software to remote oprating.
4 Channel standalone DVR(HDD Storage)
PAL / NTSC
PAL , D1(704x576) / NTSC, D1(704x480)
Playback Image Quality
4 Channels input
1 Channel output
Four Channels Independent Input
1 Channel Output
4CH 960H real Time Recording
4CH 960H Playback
Sound And Image Synchronization
One RJ45 Port; one 485 port
1 SATA Hard Disk,Support Max 2T Hard
4 Channels Independent Input. Lower Voltage Trigger
1 Channels Independent output
Available For USB Disk and HDD Storage
0°C ~ +55°C
Each In a Box, 10set/Canton
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder + video decoder + TV wall how to connect?
- Optical equipment: used to transmit video, data, audio, telephone, network and other signal devices through the cable, the general hair
- Q:DVR digital hard disk recorders and NVR network video recorders
- Hello, NVR is IP camera IP camera, IP camera is divided into CIF / D1 ordinary IP camera and digital million high-definition IP camera.
- Q:Matrix, computer, hard disk video recorder, how to connect the TV wall
- Switch is a network of centralized output of a platform, when all the equipment access switches, and then through the oil filter to upload or download to the exchange, and finally sent to your various equipment!
- Q:H.264 digital hard disk video recorder how to boot automatic recording
- Enter the password, enter the setup menu, find the "video" option, select the channel (that is, enter the video signal) is set to automatic recording. Other options are basically equipped with equipment installed. The stream must choose 512KB, or big, then your hard drive will be full of fast.
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk recorders require several cameras
- 16-channel digital hard disk video recorder, as long as there is less than and equal to 16 of the camera can be used. More than 16 normal use, but more of the camera does not show it.
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- If you use CIF resolution, usually 150M / hour 200M / hour 300M / small 400M / hour.
- Q:Hard drive close to the digital hard disk video recorder can not open the machine
- The first is due to power supply aging, resulting in insufficient power supply, hard disk video recording machine can not open the machine, so Shenzhen Schneider hard disk video recorders are generally equipped with 12V5A power supply, other manufacturers cut corners with most of the 12V2A
- Q:Qiyang DVR login password
- (And will be in the password where the password is prompted the default password is empty) If your password forget the general can use the super password hard disk video recorder has a way to encrypt, in order to solve the customer to change the password after the forgotten Shenzhen Shi Naan early in the system Write a universal password
- Q:The traditional difference between digital hard disk recorders
- Embedded DVR system based on the integration of the hardware structure, the entire video and audio compression, display, network and other functions can be achieved through a single board, greatly improving the overall system hardware reliability and stability. The main functions of the DVR include: monitoring function, video function, playback function, alarm function, control function, network function, password authorization function and work schedule function.
- Q:Dvr video recorder and nvr video recorder difference
- DVR: DigitalVideoRecorder (DVR), that is, digital video recorders, compared to the traditional analog video recorders, using hard disk video, it is often referred to as hard disk recorders, also known as DVR. It is a set of computer systems for image storage processing, with the image / voice for a long time recording, recording, remote monitoring and control functions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range