H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 16 CH CIF DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB, HDMI
1) support 16CH CIF real-time record
2) support 16CH CIF playback
3) 16CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 2CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 16CH CIF Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
2 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL 960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder, the power indicator light flashes, the hard disk can not start. Unplug the hard disk power, you can start, why.
- It is estimated that the hard disk video camera for a long time. Hard disk damage. You can try changing a new hard drive. Or the state is good.
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- If you use CIF resolution, usually 150M / hour 200M / hour 300M / small 400M / hour.
- Q:Monitor digital hard disk recorders and computer host shared display how to connect
- If the PC-based digital hard disk video recorder and computer shared display, to buy a 2 into a KVM share (shared keyboard display mouse)
- Q:Hard disk video recorder started to load what is going on
- There may be a hard disk problems, hard disk failure caused by the boot after the hard disk video recorder has been in the search hard drive
- Q:8 digital hard disk video recorder can support how much hard disk
- This depends on what brand you are a hard disk video camera to see how much support the machine itself, the hard disk, the best to ask the vendor
- Q:How does a computer and monitor a video recorder share a monitor?
- 4, press the switch, the display shows the video recorder screen. 5, and then press the switch, the display shows the computer screen
- Q:Hard disk video recorder dedicated hard drive and ordinary computer with the hard disk What is the difference
- Monitoring industry from entering the digital hard disk video recorder era, has been the use of large hard disk, so Seagate noted this point, and according to the monitoring industry hard disk usage: 24 hours a day without interruption, data throughput, hard disk repeat erase times High ... ... and research and development.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder no image display how to do?
- One reason: monitoring digital hard disk video recorders are not compatible with graphics, can be tested through DirectDraw, if the test can pass, it is not the reason.
- Q:How to video recorder on the hard disk video recorder connected to the Internet, the specific how to operate?
- Hai Kang Wei as the network digital hard disk recorders set the hard disk video recorder IP address, subnet mask and gateway can be. IP address for the Internet cafes within the IP address, subnet mask for Internet cafes mask address, the general default 255.255.255.0, gateway address for Internet cafes LAN TP-LINK 410 router IP address, TP-LINK 410 router default IP address is 192.168.1.1, according to the actual IP address of the router to set the hard disk video recorder gateway address.
- Q:Dvr video recorder and nvr video recorder difference
- DVR: DigitalVideoRecorder (DVR), that is, digital video recorders, compared to the traditional analog video recorders, using hard disk video, it is often referred to as hard disk recorders, also known as DVR. It is a set of computer systems for image storage processing, with the image / voice for a long time recording, recording, remote monitoring and control functions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range