H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 16 CH CIF DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB, HDMI
1) support 16CH CIF real-time record
2) support 16CH CIF playback
3) 16CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 2CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 16CH CIF Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
2 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL 960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:DVR digital hard disk recorders and NVR network video recorders
- Hello, NVR is IP camera IP camera, IP camera is divided into CIF / D1 ordinary IP camera and digital million high-definition IP camera.
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk recorders require several cameras
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR), that is, digital video recorders, compared to the traditional analog video recorders, using hard disk video, it is often referred to as hard disk recorders, also known as DVR. It is a set of computer systems for image storage processing, with the image / voice for a long time recording, recording, remote monitoring and control functions.
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- If you use CIF resolution, usually 150M / hour 200M / hour 300M / small 400M / hour.
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video input: Composite video input PAL system (25 frames / sec) NTSC system (30 frames per second) (BNC interface, 1V P-P, 75Ω)
- Q:Hard drive close to the digital hard disk video recorder can not open the machine
- Second, it may be hard disk recorders in the hard disk failure, hard disk non-stop self-test, the need for a large current, resulting in power supply caused by continuous restart;
- Q:How to video recorder on the hard disk video recorder connected to the Internet, the specific how to operate?
- If the user feels that this method mapping port is very troublesome, you can not use Method 1 to configure. There is also a way to open the TP-LINK router DMZ function (other brands of routers also have this feature), this will put the hard disk video recorder port are mapped to the INTERNET network, as shown below, as long as the "DMZ state "Select" Enable "," DMZ host IP address "to fill in the hard disk video recorder IP address, save to take effect.
- Q:Hello, Hai Hong video recorder is covered can still be restored?
- Covered, the basic to die! The
- Q:Hard disk video recorder no image display how to do?
- Reason two: monitoring digital hard disk video recorder PCI interface is not good, you can change a PCI slot test.
- Q:Video probe, optical, digital hard disk recorders 3 how to connect? More than a Guangduan Ji do not know how to connect! Solution, thank you!
- 3, if not video transmission, it can be SDH, PDH Guangduan Ji transmission, but connected to the optical transceiver should be used before the video codec on the video signal processing, making it suitable for E1 or Ethernet transmission.
- Q:Monitor digital hard disk recorders and computer host shared display how to connect
- DVR and computer host shared display need to use the VGA switch. Two devices connected to the VGA switch input, press the switch to display the device 1 image, then press the display device 2 image.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range