Packaging & Delivery of the Ground Based Mounting Syetem
Packaging Detail: carton box, wooden pallet
Delivery Detail: 15 days on PO
Specifications of the Ground Based Mounting Syetem
Open terrain – ground mount
Portrait or landscape
JIS C 8955: 2011
International Building Code IBC 2009
California Building Code CBC 2010
Extruded aluminum /Hop-dip Galvanized Steel (Q235)
Totally anodized (6005-T5)
Stainless steel (SUS304)
Silvery or according to customer requirements
Post Driving Depth
Advantages of the Ground Based Mounting Syetem
1. Quick Installation: Quick assembly with minimal components, high degree of pre-assembly minimizes costly labor, eliminates the necessity of onsite cutting or drilling.
2. Versatile Mechanical Innovation: Flexible module layout, can be applied to both vertical and landscape. Using the custom engineered U-shaped posts, GT II can be applied to various soil conditions, and the U-shaped beam maximizes the strength of whole structure.
3. Less is More: Single supporting arm and double supporting arms are optional, its efficient structural design minimizes material usage making it one costly solution.
4. Quality Guaranteed: All aluminum and stainless steel, strict QC offers more reliable solutions with quite long life span.
The details of the Ground Based Mounting Syetem
The applications of the Ground Based Mounting Syetem
- Q:What is a finished hanger?
- Advantages: finished hanger system easy to install, easy maintenance. Have shortened construction time, reduce maintenance time and so on
- Q:How to remove the climbing bag bracket
- Mountaineering bag, as the name suggests is the climbers used to load the equipment backpack. Mountaineering backpack is equipped with a variety of travel items important equipment, travel is essential.
- Q:What is the metal material for the RESOLUTE bracket?
- Drug-eluting stent implanted in the human blood vessels, the stent to block the blood vessels to support the same time, the drug will be released within a certain period of time from the stent, eluting into the arterial tissue to play the role of inhibition of smooth muscle hyperplasia, so as to effectively prevent the stent site again Clogging (clinically referred to as "restenosis").
- Q:How does the hydraulic support work
- these actions by the emulsion pump Station supply of high-pressure liquid, through a variety of valve control column, jack to achieve the expansion and contraction.
- Q:What is the difference between a shock support and a conventional stent?
- support hanger, and then change its design and selection. , Strengthening, anchoring, etc .; 3) seismic support hanger vertical, horizontal hanger, its force, laying, anchoring and so on seismic engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, water supply and drainage and other multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- Q:Easy to pave the anti-static floor bracket system?
- So that the floor flatness, aesthetics, the gap has been a large degree of straightening, while the efficiency of the rapid increase of more than 50%.
- Q:What is a high-profile template system?
- Large template support system refers to the construction of the construction site concrete component template support height of more than 8m, or erection span of more than 18m, or the total load of more than 15kN / ㎡, or concentrated line load greater than 20kN / m template support system.
- Q:What are the benefits of finished stents?
- U finished stent relative to the traditional angle steel channel welding stent in addition to the advantages of beautiful, fast installation, but also in its surface without the need for rust paint, galvanized in advance to do so to extend its useful life, maintenance-free.
- Q:What is the full support system
- A construction method, to take a certain interval, dense erection, from the role of the scaffolding construction method. Currently common in the construction of cast-in-place bridges and cast-in-place floor construction.
- Q:Fire engineering, piping, valves, stent installation of what specific requirements
- Design drawings and other technical documents complete, and reported by the owners and supervision and approval. Construction plan has been approved, and made to the team at the end. Temporary facilities and water supply, power supply to meet the normal construction requirements. Related equipment has been fitted and into the scene, with construction conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,600 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range