||Output Voltage (V):
Maximum input current ( DC )
DC Maximum Input
DC Maximum Voltage
DC Voltage Range
MC4 Connectors or DC Terminals
Maximum Output Power Factor
Output Short -circuit Protection
AC Standard Voltage Range
90V-140 VAC / 180~260VAC
AC Frequency Range
55Hz~63Hz / 45Hz~53Hz
Output Current Total
THDIAC < 5%
VAC; f AC
Ambient Temperature Range
-25 °C ~ 60°C
0~99% ( Indoor Design )
Power System Disturbance
DIN VDE 1026
Carton Size /Weight
66.5*35.8*49cm , 22Kgs
(1) High converting efficiency higher than 97%
(2) Built-in MPPT tracker is equipped in the power inverter to optimize the power transformation
(3) Reversed current protection for preventing equipment damage
(4) Automatic battery temperature compensation for long-term reliability
(5) The solar charge controller is suitable for various types of batteries for the different charging modes
(6) Capable of connecting additional DC load for wider applications
(7) Three stage charge control system (bulk, absorption, and float mode) with temperature compensation
(8) LED indicators display charge status in real time
(9) Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) topology combined with a multi-stage charge control algorithm leads to superior charging and enhanced battery performance
Q 1. what's the payment term?
A. We accept TT,30% deposit and 70% balance agaisnt copy of BL
Q 2. how's the delivery time ?
A. usually it will take about 25 days for production
Q 3. tell me the standard of package?
A. For the small capacity, it use carton, but for big capacity, we should use strong wooden case for protection.
Q 4. what kind of material of transformer?
A. we have two types, one 100% copper and the other is copper with aluminum.It depends on your requirment. In fact,those two have no difference if normal work well. Only except the longlife. Copper is better and also higer price.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- System voltage refers to the number of solar panels composed of a solar power generation system, the maximum DC voltage of the power system.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- Photovoltaic power generation system can not buy cheap, cheap product quality is not good to use expensive. Photovoltaic power generation system can be used to invest in financial products, general household photovoltaic system 7~9 can recover the cost of power system can be used for more than 25 years, 25 years after the power attenuation of about 20%, if the poor quality of the products are generally 2~3 years can be reduced by 20% and must keep their eyes open several more formal manufacturers so when buying light V system, quality quality assurance production factory.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Pay attention to the basic power calculation is not enough! The reality is not up to
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Photovoltaic panels can only generate electricity, storage batteries need to match. The peak power output of photovoltaic panels = peak wattage X local sunshine time X efficiency coefficient of general domestic parts of the sunshine time is 4 hours (per day), the efficiency of PV system with battery is about 0.7. That is to say, 1000W system, the average daily electricity is about 2800WH (2.8 degrees) or so in accordance with the distributed PV subsidy of 0.35 yuan / degree, solar photovoltaic power generation more than the Internet how exactly?
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Second distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to the user in the vicinity of the site or the construction of the operation, to the user side of the spontaneous use of their own, the excess electricity and the balance of the distribution network system for the characteristics of the photovoltaic power generation facilities.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- As a new type of clean energy, solar energy has been in a state of high cost due to the purification technology and the price of silicon, but it can not be used in the case where there is no way to connect with electricity
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- Solar power generation technology is now very mature, the most important choice is to generate sufficient power, stable operation, reliable warranty and after-sales service.
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- General installation 3000W on the line, a full set of system down 21 thousand yuan. Print-Rite used solar panels, inverter with crystal fuyuan. Guilin Jinyang PV is so safe.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range